Author Topic: Judicial Watch Statement on Decision by FBI Director James Comey Not to Recommend Indictment of Hillary Clinton  (Read 1045 times)

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Judicial Watch Statement on Decision by FBI Director James Comey Not to Recommend Indictment of Hillary Clinton

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-statement-decision-fbi-director-james-comey-not-recommend-indictment-hillary-clinton/

Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton made the following statement regarding the decision by Federal Bureau of Investigation Director James B. Comey that the Department of Justice not indict former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for the disclosure of classified information on her non-state.gov email:

FBI Director James Comey detailed Hillary Clinton’s massive destruction of government records and grossly negligent handling of classified information.  Frankly, there’s a disconnect between Comey’s devastating findings and his weak recommendation not to prosecute Hillary Clinton.  Federal prosecutors, independent of politics, need to consider whether to pursue the potential violations of law confirmed by the FBI.

Judicial Watch helped break open the Clinton email scandal and, in the meantime, will independently continue its groundbreaking litigation and investigation.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
i am guessing that JW has a plan in mind.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
i am guessing that JW has a plan in mind.

Agreed, but as effective as they are, I don't see how they can cut through this.

Offline RetBobbyMI

JW FOIA lawsuit got the judge to order Clinton to sign a statement under penalty of perjury that she turned over all documents to a State. Comey confirmed she did not. So maybe this judge can sanction her or bound her over for trial.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
JW FOIA lawsuit got the judge to order Clinton to sign a statement under penalty of perjury that she turned over all documents to a State. Comey confirmed she did not. So maybe this judge can sanction her or bound her over for trial.

OK, maybe... I sure would like to see it.