Author Topic: LGBT gun group membership spikes after Florida shooting  (Read 394 times)

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
LGBT gun group membership spikes after Florida shooting
« on: July 03, 2016, 03:33:44 am »
SALT LAKE CITY

Memberships have more than doubled in a national LGBT pro-gun rights organization since a gunman opened fire at a gay nightclub in Florida, killing 49 people.

Pink Pistols Utah chapter President Matt Schlentz said Pink Pistols membership has grown from 1,500 to 4,000 since Omar Mateen's June 12 rampage, the Salt Lake Tribune reported (http://bit.ly/29p0eMI).

"It's really sad that something on this scale had to happen for people to realize this is a need for our community," Schlentz said. "But the reality is we still get attacked for kissing our partners or holding hands in public. We get windows smashed for having an equality sticker on them."

Schlentz owns semi-automatic rifles similar to the Sig Sauer MCX that Mateen used, and he said he gets mixed reactions from people who learn he's a gun rights advocate.

[excerpted]

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/article87371162.html
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Re: LGBT gun group membership spikes after Florida shooting
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2016, 03:35:00 am »
Based on what happened in CA this Friday, and the idiocy in Congress, gun owners across the nation need all the help we can get.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline bob434

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2016, 03:48:02 am »
i say give them all free AR-15's and watch the fun as the left tries to ban homosexuals from owning AR-15's lol

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2016, 08:16:37 pm »
Amen to that, and to the Pink Pistols: "Welcome to the party, pal." Bruce Willis.

Shall Not Be Infringed is not susceptible of "except for".

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2016, 09:21:28 pm »
@To-Whose-Benefit?  Hey my friend!

I want a pink Hello Kitty pistol. I'm straight but I'm a girlie girl.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline r9etb

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2016, 02:27:36 am »
Well, they're smart to do so: to some people they're a target (and not just in Orlando). 

It'll be interesting to see what happens when armed gays get crosswise with the Democrat gun-grabbers.