Author Topic: 4th of July Zombies---Americans Don't Know Why We Celebrate 4th of July!  (Read 1012 times)

Silver Pines

Have some duct tape ready to wind around your head or it's going to blow...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-Be9f7Ovgg&feature=youtu.be

Offline ILeanConserv

Well, pop my cherry ..... I thought it was ants celebrating their invasions of picnic baskets.  :beer:

Silver Pines

Well, pop my cherry ..... I thought it was ants celebrating their invasions of picnic baskets.  :beer:

LOL

Tell the truth, don't you want to smack the crap out of every one of them? 

Offline uglybiker

I couldn't even make it through two minutes.

nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Silver Pines

@uglybiker

One of them said, "I think everybody has forgotten that stuff by now."  OH, WELL THEN...

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Welcome to the fruit of the 60's. We've now produced 4 generations that live completely in the moment, with a totally self-absorbed and experiential existence composed of a never ending cycle of sensory input countered with reflexive and instinctive response. Basically just go with the flow and semi-feral.

If it all ground to a halt, these people would too. They have no thought or awareness of much of anything outside their bubble of experience. They practically look at questions like this as almost insulting, because they have to interrupt their flow to think, and they don't like that.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 02:27:27 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Axeslinger

@uglybiker
Watch to the end....you'll feel a tiny bit better
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Silver Pines

Welcome to the fruit of the 60's. We've now produced 4 generations that live completely in the moment, with a totally self-absorbed and experiential existence composed of a never ending cycle of sensory input countered with reflexive and instinctive response. Basically just go with the flow and semi-feral.

If it all ground to a halt, these people would too. They have no thought or awareness of much of anything outside their bubble of experience. They practically look at questions like this as almost insulting, because they have to interrupt their flow to think, and they don't like that.

Good observations, and very true.  Nothing matters but them and their next episode of gratification.

Offline ILeanConserv

LOL

Tell the truth, don't you want to smack the crap out of every one of them?
Oh yeah, there is a need to choke factor present.