Author Topic: Trump deletes tweet using Star of David after backlash  (Read 10308 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Trump deletes tweet using Star of David after backlash
« Reply #125 on: July 03, 2016, 11:09:02 pm »
Ya think?

Considering the roots of his base, I'm surprised he didn't pull this earlier.  After all, he enjoyed David Duke's love...  and will be enjoying a neo-Nazi group's 'protection' at the convention.

And every time you get a demagogue scapegoating entire peoples (Mexican and Muslim in the case of Trump), you will eventually see them turn on the Jews.  It's just a matter of time.

---

I'm wondering how long it'll take before this is incorporated into our resident Trump supporter arguments.

Give it a rest. Trump is a life-long denizen of NYC and surrounding areas. He probably has more Jewish friends than he does fundie Christian friends.

If you want to claim he will discriminate based on family money and social class,you have a winner. I doubt he gives a damn one way or another about any religion that isn't based on him.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #126 on: July 03, 2016, 11:11:10 pm »
No. 

The typical star thought of by Americans is the 5-pointed star.  The one on our flag and on our medals and on our military equipment.  To pick the 6-pointed star is to consciously choose a non-standard variant.

As proof, type in "star" into Google and click on images.  You've got to go quite a ways down before you see a star of David.

How do you know it wasn't a Jew at the printer who without thinking just put in a 6 point star after being told to put a star in the picture.  You don't really thing the Orange Pompous One drew and printed the damn thing,do you?

Trump does enough astoundingly stupid stuff on purpose that we don't need to make up stuff to have a reason to be offended or amused by what he does.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 11:12:13 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #127 on: July 03, 2016, 11:12:38 pm »
That is wrong.

I was told the triangles form the letters of David's name in ancient paleo hebrew. 2 dalets 
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/52/14/d1/5214d1040bb450376cd6be0fa65a55cb.jpg
Apologies if that is wrong.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #128 on: July 03, 2016, 11:13:36 pm »
No, not just the star.  The image has an entire meaning.  The money and corruption of her Jewish associates.

And while I don't agree with the politics of any Democrat Trump is going there in a bold fashion.  He is using the same tactics that Hitler used in media tying money to Jews.

EVERYBODY associated with Bubbette! is corrupt,or they wouldn't be associated with her. Why are you singling out the Jews?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #129 on: July 03, 2016, 11:15:49 pm »
He's also retweeted neo-Nazis in at least four other occassions.

I didn't see or hear about those tweets.

Are you making some sort of claim that Neo-Nazi's are never right about anything?

What if one claims it is snowing in Ontario in the winter? Would he or she be lying?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #130 on: July 03, 2016, 11:17:35 pm »

Given the past attacks on Goldman Sachs (a firm with a visibly Jewish name) it leaves me no doubt what Trump was trying to do.

Anyone that DOESN'T attack Goldman-Sachs has questionable judgement and honesty.

Surely you can do better than that?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #131 on: July 03, 2016, 11:21:42 pm »
If you want to see his supporters in action, create a throwaway Twitter account and post something pro-Jewish in response.  You'll see just how sick his people truly are.

It's on-par with ISIS.

Guilt by association with  people he doesn't even know?

I hate to say it,but some of the posters here sound like the Dims or the Neo-Nazi's themselves.

Lighten up,people! Sometimes a cigar is just a damn cigar,and anybody that honestly thinks Trump designed that picture is a fool. Somebody on his staff hired somebody else to design it,and maybe even someone else to print and publish it.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #132 on: July 03, 2016, 11:24:04 pm »
Lighten up,people! Sometimes a cigar is just a damn cigar,and anybody that honestly thinks Trump designed that picture is a fool. Somebody on his staff hired somebody else to design it,and maybe even someone else to print and publish it.

Ah - you missed it. Locked thread now.

He didn't. He (or far more likely someone on his campaign staff) pulled it from 8chan. /pol/ to be exact.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #133 on: July 03, 2016, 11:24:07 pm »
Trump kept Hitlers book by his bed side.  So he is well versed in Nazism.  He is either all in or using the play  book to keep his Nazi friends.

:silly:

We need a coo coo clock image to post.

Trump is a life-long denizen of NYC and his family has been involved in business dealings with NYC Jews and other Jews for over a century,and you are seriously calling him a Nazi and admirer of Hitler?

Offline Meldrew

« Reply #134 on: July 03, 2016, 11:25:25 pm »
Trump makes many major mistakes.  Is this how he will lead?  The difficulty comes when he is president and says something offensive he will not be able to remove it and claim ignorance.

Precisely. How many world leaders are going to be OK with, "well, that's just Mr. Trump being Mr. Trump."

He's dangerously ignorant.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #135 on: July 03, 2016, 11:26:02 pm »
:whocares:

Sometimes a graphic is just a graphic...if it were white on blue background with the lines, an ACTUAL Star of David, I could see folks getting their knickers in a knot...

So tired of "offended by this, offended by that".
:amen: :amen: :amen:

BTW,hope all the "AMENS" aren't taken as being a anti-Jewish statement.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #136 on: July 03, 2016, 11:27:51 pm »
uote author=Freya link=topic=214408.msg950799#msg950799 date=1467500259]

I must be having a blonde moment, I don't understand, his beloved daughter Ivanka is Jewish. This makes no sense to me.

It's a known fact she's the smartest of all four adult children,
[/quote]

It doesn't have to make sense,it's EMOTIONAL.

Someone please splain to me how much luck Trump would have had doing bidnez in NYC if he hated Jews.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #137 on: July 03, 2016, 11:27:59 pm »
I sure don't want to be accused of defending The Orange Buffoon,but if I hadn't read the complaint I would have never noticed the resemblance to the Star of David. It doesn't even have any connecting lines running through it,and anyone that thinks Trump hates Jews is delusional. Given the area he grew up in and the exclusive and expensive areas he lives,travels,and parties in,most likely at least a third of his friends are Jewish one way or another.

Who is making the claim Trump hates Jews? If that's what you got out of this thread , you hadn't read it. The claim is the origin of this anti Hillary tweet is from a group that does hate Jews, and someone from the Trump camp was careless in passing it on to him where he retweeted it. Their deleting of the tweet is an admision they it was an oooooops!   Now comes damage control.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #138 on: July 03, 2016, 11:33:02 pm »
But it plays into Trump's dog whistles to his alt-right followers. Read post 27 above to get a flavor for some of the stuff Trump says in reference to Jews.

Sink,I am disappointed in you . After all this time,you are STILL calling Nazi's right-wingers???????

I know you know better,so stop that crap! Nazi's are nothing more than communists that have evolved.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #139 on: July 03, 2016, 11:51:04 pm »
Who is making the claim Trump hates Jews? If that's what you got out of this thread , you hadn't read it. The claim is the origin of this anti Hillary tweet is from a group that does hate Jews, and someone from the Trump camp was careless in passing it on to him where he retweeted it. Their deleting of the tweet is an admision they it was an oooooops!   Now comes damage control.

I am not making any assumptions.  A daughter converting and marrying a Jewish boy does not guarantee that he doesn't have deep seated racist feelings.  I already posted on the things he said at the Jewish convention.  This is a man that is well versed in the money and Jews propaganda.   Saying things like you won't vote for me because I don't need your money.......  I think that he grew up with a racist father and those feelings are deeply seated in him.  His father was KKK was arrested at a KKK rally.  He wouldn't rent to African Americans.........

So when Trump continues to tweet this stuff I cannot honestly say I don't believe that he could hold racist views.  The Jewish population already are concerned as is Israel about what a Trump Presidency means.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #140 on: July 03, 2016, 11:52:59 pm »
So they were careless, so what? Most conservatives had Trump as their first or second choice in the Primary. That hes not a professional politician,  a lawyer (professional wordsmith) and/or has a professional team working over every word he says is a good thing to people who are tired of the professional politicians in DC. Shows hes human, not a fictional character that has a team of people working 24/7 to maintain a synthetic image for public consumption.

Also, with Obama's racism, BLM, Polar Bear hunting, Illegals who have killed raped white kids/women, Muslims with sudden Jihad syndrome murdering Americans, etc.,  the PC loathing of the white bigots is not as strong as it once was. Fact is KKK has been growing in America. A lot of white people do not like the racism towards whites going on and are sick of the PC crowd saying whites are bad and do not deserve what they have. Ever hear the term "white privilege?"  Do you think many who will not say so openly are angry at that liberal smear and can see where its going?

Bottom line, its not an anti-Semite picture, and not as many as you think are turned off by White Supremacists as they used to be.  In fact the faux outrage from many posters here is  patently hypocritical.  If Racism was so bad as the hysteria makes it out to be, why is it not applied to the other Bigoted groups of other races. Seems racist in itself to be all up in their ass of white Supremacists while giving Black, Hispanic, Oriental, etc., supremacists, a nod and a wink.   
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #141 on: July 03, 2016, 11:57:18 pm »

Also, with Obama's racism, BLM, Polar Bear hunting, Illegals who have killed raped white kids/women, Muslims with sudden Jihad syndrome murdering Americans, etc.,  the PC loathing of the white bigots is not as strong as it once was. Fact is KKK has been growing in America.

Bottom line, its not an anti-Semite picture, and not as many as you think are turned off by White Supremacists as they used to be.  In fact the faux outrage from many posters here is  patently hypocritical.  If Racism was so bad as the hysteria makes it out to be, why is it not applied to the other Bigoted groups of other races.

You give yourself away with every post. I'm turned off by white supremacists even if you're not (why do you capitalize White Supremacists?).
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #142 on: July 03, 2016, 11:59:26 pm »
This will lead the news shows in the morning, guaranteed.

The Associated Press
‏@AP
Trump's tweet featuring 6-point star, Clinton, pile of money appear on white supremacist site.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #143 on: July 04, 2016, 12:01:04 am »
Shows hes human, not a fictional character that has a team of people working 24/7 to maintain a synthetic image for public consumption.

*blink* *blink* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *snort* BWAHAHAHAHAHA! HEEEHEEEHEE heh! Tee-hee giggle... sniff.

You are a laugh riot! Thanks, I needed that.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #144 on: July 04, 2016, 12:11:10 am »
You give yourself away with every post. I'm turned off by white supremacists even if you're not (why do you capitalize White Supremacists?).
Why do you not give equal out rage to other Supremacists of other races? You gave yourself away again.

The are capped because they are the topic of the thread.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #145 on: July 04, 2016, 12:15:32 am »
This will lead the news shows in the morning, guaranteed.

The Associated Press
‏@AP
Trump's tweet featuring 6-point star, Clinton, pile of money appear on white supremacist site.

Of course the MSM will try, and of course the phony push polls are already written. But it will not help you. The MSM has lost its ability to to manipulate the masses. Would not be surprised to see Trumps support grow -because the MSM is attacking him.  And, its SOP for the same crowd so it will  backfire like all the other "we got him nows," before this one.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #146 on: July 04, 2016, 12:16:30 am »
Why do you not give equal out rage to other Supremacists of other races? You gave yourself away again.

The are capped because they are the topic of the thread.

If Trump was quoting Louis Farrakhan, I'd be expressing outrage.  But he's tweeting white supremacists.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #147 on: July 04, 2016, 12:17:12 am »
So they were careless, so what? Most conservatives had Trump as their first or second choice in the Primary. That hes not a professional politician,  a lawyer (professional wordsmith) and/or has a professional team working over every word he says is a good thing to people who are tired of the professional politicians in DC. Shows hes human, not a fictional character that has a team of people working 24/7 to maintain a synthetic image for public consumption.

Also, with Obama's racism, BLM, Polar Bear hunting, Illegals who have killed raped white kids/women, Muslims with sudden Jihad syndrome murdering Americans, etc.,  the PC loathing of the white bigots is not as strong as it once was. Fact is KKK has been growing in America. A lot of white people do not like the racism towards whites going on and are sick of the PC crowd saying whites are bad and do not deserve what they have. Ever hear the term "white privilege?"  Do you think many who will not say so openly are angry at that liberal smear and can see where its going?

Bottom line, its not an anti-Semite picture, and not as many as you think are turned off by White Supremacists as they used to be.  In fact the faux outrage from many posters here is  patently hypocritical.  If Racism was so bad as the hysteria makes it out to be, why is it not applied to the other Bigoted groups of other races. Seems racist in itself to be all up in their ass of white Supremacists while giving Black, Hispanic, Oriental, etc., supremacists, a nod and a wink.

I hate any group who seeks to divide.  We cannot grow as a nation if we are dividing.  It is time to embrace America as intended for the people by the people.  Obama was ridiculously racist towards whites even though he said he would be a president for all people.  He turned out to be a real racist.  To the point of undermining our police authority in this country.   If Trump got in there with racism against whites, Jews, or any race it would be equally offensive.  We are all people deserving a government for us not against us.  I don't want another divider period.  We need to have a strong leader that will address the challenge to unite this country and protect it and its citizens all of them.  Holding strong to our laws and our Constitution.  If we continue to veer off and go down the wrong path it is quite possible we may not recover.  If you can be racist to one group then it is possible to be racist to any.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/01/22/the-unbelievable-story-of-why-woody-guthrie-hated-donald-trumps-racist-dad/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #148 on: July 04, 2016, 12:24:50 am »
I will admit that when I looked at the star, it didn't look like the Star of David to me.

However, anymore of these "damage controls" by Trump and his team is going to make it more and more difficult to win in Nov. There's too much of this with Trump.

I have no doubt Hillary will use that ad against Trump
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline WAC

« Reply #149 on: July 04, 2016, 12:27:02 am »
The problem is the nation has been divided for a very long time.........pushing it to the surface isn't exactly a bad thing....how do you address issues rightly if they simmer from one year to the next and simply come up under other issues affecting an otherwise clear manner of judgement.

The other problem is too many things are "labeled" wrongfully......the buzz words for Demorats has always been 'racist' and 'bigot' and "anti-whatever" and  are consistently misused.........and they're using both now more than ever....and that's because Hillary hasn't got a thing she can run on without it....and her supporters can't defend her...so it's going to be attacks and various other Alynski tactics.