Author Topic: Republican women organize to support Clinton  (Read 684 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Republican women organize to support Clinton
« on: July 02, 2016, 02:09:03 pm »
Republican women organize to support Clinton
By Chris Moody

Huddled around a corner table during happy hour at the swanky St. Regis Hotel bar in downtown Washington, five young Republicans busily brainstormed how they could help Hillary Clinton become the next president of the United States.
The group included an unlikely gang of pro-Clinton foot soldiers, including a Mississippi-born Southern Baptist who got her start in GOP politics as an intern in the second Bush White House, a conservative health care policy analyst who has volunteered for anti-abortion causes and a former president of the Cornell University College Republicans.

Over glasses of wine and champagne Monday night, they kicked off the first steering committee meeting for a new organization: "Republican Women for Hillary."
Their motivation? Stop Donald Trump.
"It's really important that Republican leaders, especially Republican women leaders, stand up right now and say we're not OK with Trump representing our party," said Jennifer Lim, a group founder who works at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and has spent much of her life volunteering for Republican causes and campaigns. "This is not a position I ever wanted to find myself in. But it's important that when things like this happen that people speak up."
Lim's role as a leader within the new group is independent of her day job. But earlier this week, the Chamber clashed with Trump over his embrace of protectionist trade policies, which the business group opposes.

[More]
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/02/politics/republican-women-organize-to-support-clinton/index.html

Told ya so....

Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Republican women organize to support Clinton
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 02:16:20 pm »
What's the worry? NeverTrump are getting fewer every day, remember? You told us so yourself.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 02:29:54 pm »
What's the worry? NeverTrump are getting fewer every day, remember? You told us so yourself.
Because as has been explained many times #neverTrump has never been a conservative operation. It was created by the Globalists, funded by the Globalists and is still run by the Globalists. The honest Cruz people are victims of the manipulations.

All the Globalists care about is maintaining the destructive path we have been on for their own personal gain.

There is nothing to be snarly about here.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2016, 02:32:07 pm »
You understand how trivial that is? 

GOOGLE "Republicans for Obama", and you will see how commonplace this is.  That search will return to you pages and pages of stories of Republican groups that supported Obama in 2008 and 2012, including their web pages and social media pages. You find a little story on whatever web page Trumpsters flock to, about a small group of Republican ladies who support Hillary, and you think you have some huge breaking news proving that we who cannot support Trump are really granola crunching tree huggin Hillary supporters.   :silly:  Your evidence is lacking bigtime. 

And while you are on GOOGLE, try this search - "Democrats for Trump".
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 02:32:46 pm by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2016, 02:32:46 pm »
Because as has been explained many times #neverTrump has never been a conservative operation. It was created by the Globalists, funded by the Globalists and is still run by the Globalists. The honest Cruz people are victims of the manipulations.

All the Globalists care about is maintaining the destructive path we have been on for their own personal gain.

There is nothing to be snarly about here.

Trump is a globalist.  He has his ties and suits and other crap made all over the world.  I notice he never volunteers to set an example by moving the manufacture of his stuff back to the US.  Why is that?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2016, 02:42:39 pm »
Not snarly - just pointing out your contradiction.

Now, in terms of neverTrump being run by globalists, I doubt it very much. Unless they are so ridiculously incompetent they'd never be a threat anyway.

You see, the biggest problem the Globalists have is that the USA is the 800lb gorilla in the trade room. The dollar is a base currency and (despite what you hear) the US is a commercial powerhouse. Remove the influence of the USA - say by promoting the natural isolationist tendency of the population using a demagogue - and the rest of the world is much easier to handle.  :whistle:

It's as believable as your theory.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2016, 02:57:15 pm »
Not snarly - just pointing out your contradiction.

Now, in terms of neverTrump being run by globalists, I doubt it very much. Unless they are so ridiculously incompetent they'd never be a threat anyway.

You see, the biggest problem the Globalists have is that the USA is the 800lb gorilla in the trade room. The dollar is a base currency and (despite what you hear) the US is a commercial powerhouse. Remove the influence of the USA - say by promoting the natural isolationist tendency of the population using a demagogue - and the rest of the world is much easier to handle.  :whistle:

It's as believable as your theory.

This is how #neverTrump started and where its money came from:
https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/news/gop-tech-leaders-hold-secret-meeting-stop-trump-171532249.html?ref=gs

They still control their puppets who are running #nevertrump
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/06/20/tim-cook-to-host-fundraiser-for-paul-ryan.html

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2016, 03:08:48 pm »
This is how #neverTrump started and where its money came from:
https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/news/gop-tech-leaders-hold-secret-meeting-stop-trump-171532249.html?ref=gs

They still control their puppets who are running #nevertrump
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/06/20/tim-cook-to-host-fundraiser-for-paul-ryan.html

Didn't you post a link trying to prove #neverTrump was started by Democrats? Now you have a claim that it was started by GOP tech leaders.  You are contradicting yourself.   And who really cares who the first person or persons where who first said, "Are you kidding me, this NY Liberal is going to run?".  If you look back on TBR history, I think most of us where there, and it could be argued that we were among the first. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2016, 03:09:37 pm »
Damn. Wish I'd known. I'd have held off on being anti-Trump until March/April instead of bothering to think it through and lay out why he's going to lose last November, for some of that cash. I'd not have been greedy - a couple hundred k would have been sufficient.  :tongue2:

Still, you still have no reason to worry. A secret meeting, so widely reported? They're incompetent and therefore no threat.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2016, 03:13:27 pm »
Didn't you post a link trying to prove #neverTrump was started by Democrats? Now you have a claim that it was started by GOP tech leaders.  You are contradicting yourself.   And who really cares who the first person or persons where who first said, "Are you kidding me, this NY Liberal is going to run?".  If you look back on TBR history, I think most of us where there, and it could be argued that we were among the first.
Go back to what I said, it was started by Globalists. And Look at the GOP side, all Globalist boot lickers.

I have made my case.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2016, 03:16:28 pm »

This is the trouble with #nevertrump as an identifiable organization.

Instead of forcing Trump and his disciples to speak convincingly of why we should vote for their guy they are instead free to go on the offense & spend all of their time slinging around this particular red herring.

When they should be defending the horrid candidate they've saddled us with.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 03:16:48 pm by skeeter »