Author Topic: Hillary Used Foundation as ‘Personal Piggy Bank’  (Read 431 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Hillary Used Foundation as ‘Personal Piggy Bank’
« on: July 01, 2016, 07:24:35 pm »

Jerome Corsi claims in his book, Partners in Crime, that the Clinton Foundation is ‘a vast, criminal conspiracy’ and ‘a slush fund for grifters’
    The money that was donated to help earthquake victims in India and Haiti and HIV/AIDs sufferers has mostly enriched the Clintons, Corsi claims
    The Clinton family also schemed to monetize the White House
    Hillary used her position as Secretary of State to leverage lucrative deals for the Foundation as well as six-figure speaking fees for Bill Clinton
    The scheme engineered through the Foundation has enriched the Clintons by hundreds of millions of dollars
    It also added $2billion to the Clinton Foundation and raised $1billion for Hillary’s second run for the presidency
    Corsi claims that the Clinton Foundation is ‘a philanthropic foundation the Clintons appear to use as a personal piggy bank’
    Corsi is a political commentator and author of two New York Times bestsellers that criticized the Democratic party

http://www.teaparty.org/book-hillary-used-foundation-personal-piggy-bank-173677/

Using a charity as your own personal piggy bank is about as low as you can get. I'm sure everyone would agree, right?

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Hillary Used Foundation as ‘Personal Piggy Bank’
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 07:46:08 pm »
Using a charity as your own personal piggy bank is about as low as you can get. I'm sure everyone would agree, right?

At this point what difference does it make?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 07:58:33 pm »

This (and many other reasons) make me scratch my head as to how she could be leading in any polls?
I am not sure how this is possible.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2016, 08:26:04 pm »
This (and many other reasons) make me scratch my head as to how she could be leading in any polls?
I am not sure how this is possible.
Because shes not. All Pollsters are graduates of Liberal Schools. There is No QA for polls.. They can make up all they want and all they get paid to do.

Several Modern polling Firms like the one Balletpodia just used do not even pretend to be legit, They brag they do not measure but manipulate to deliver results.

Bottom line Pollsters think people are stupid and herd animals who can be controlled. 
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2016, 08:27:37 pm »
Because shes not. All Pollsters are graduates of Liberal Schools. There is No QA for polls.. They can make up all they want and all they get paid to do.

Several Modern polling Firms like the one Balletpodia just used do not even pretend to be legit, They brag they do not measure but manipulate to deliver results.

Bottom line Pollsters think people are stupid and herd animals who can be controlled.

So what do you think about the premise though, that using your own personal charity as a piggy bank is despicable?

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2016, 08:34:37 pm »

I know, polls can be skewed to get any result you want, but the poll that has me shaking my head the most is the actual ballot box. How could even democrats fathom that this would be a good idea to nominate her?

Don't take offense to this, I knock myself also, but during the Great Trump/Cruz wars of  spring 2016, we have accused each other of being Koolaid drinkers.

These Democrats drink it by the barrel, go swimming in it, and have stock in Koolaid!

Democrats are SJW's and "gimmedats" so I guess there is always that, I get it (if I was liberal, and thought that was the correct way of thinking),but to elect criminals is just insane.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2016, 01:48:18 am »
So what do you think about the premise though, that using your own personal charity as a piggy bank is despicable?
Its not right. But it is apparently legal and common practice. The best tax shelters are sometimes "charities." Bill Gates has his charities pay for dam near everything he has for example. The problem is the tax code lets the super wealthy do this.

"Income" is a term of art crafted by lobbyist for the benefit of the super rich.

Should Trump be able to pay pennies on the dollar for property taxes on one of his his golf courses because a herd of Goats on it allows him to call it a farm?  That's the kind of stuff they use.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17