Author Topic: Palin Rips Never Trump Republicans: You Are Either With Us or Against Us"  (Read 29173 times)

Offline Mechanicos

And I'm sure when this is all over in November you'll scurry back over to your normal home at DU and crow about how you schooled those stupid Conservative Rethuglicans.
Seeing as I'm the one opposing Hillary here you might want to stop the projection of your positions and who you are supporting onto me.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Inherent in the "if hes on in my State" is the Foreknowledge he will not be in all States and thus has no chance of winning. Thus voting for him is only a protest vote. Campaigning for him online in conservative forums is actively supporting Hillary.

That is EXACTLY what we intend to do there bub and people like you have motivated a lot of us to make this our main focus heading into November: to get Conservatives to write in or vote for Castle or Johnson. 

You and your prince and his spokes imbeciles like Palin have declares us traitors and enemies, so we intend to live up to the charge, especially since your fellow militants are gleefully calling for our deaths for refusing to vote for your messiah.

That said, the active support for Hillary was made when you people made Trump your prince, because I contend he is nothing but a stalking horse for Hillary.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline L9teen

• Am I here?
I have absolutely no problem being AGAINST RINO'S, frauds and liberals.  And I solidly stand by that. :patriot:

Enjoy your serfdom Palin. You pathetic joke. :seeya:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Spoof?  More like a re-enactment.  :silly:

Why would anyone wear that top in public anyway? What are those little things hanging off it? I know this is Tina Fey but Palin did really wear that IIRC.

Offline musiclady

Spoof?  More like a re-enactment.  :silly:

Darrell Hammond was SO much more Presidential in that skit than Donald Trump has EVER been.  :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline rodamala

[    ] For you
[ X ] Against you

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
[    ] For you
[ X ] Against you

EXACTLY.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline L9teen

• Am I here?
http://www.dailywire.com/news/7204/nevertrump-fires-back-palins-traitors-charge-hank-berrien
#NeverTrump Fires Back At Palin's 'Traitors' Charge

Daily Wire Editor-in-Chief Ben Shapiro fired back the very next day at the Summit:

Now there are some people, there are some people who are celebrating the garbage heap that is Donald Trump in order to boost him to victory. They’re calling anybody with questions a “thumbsucker,” they’re telling conservatives to shut up and sing along with the Orange-God-King Worship Choir; they’re calling any conservative who worries about corruption of conservatism a “Republican Against Trump,” an “R-A-T,” a “rat.”

People like this, the people who celebrate Trump, not people who are just voting holding their noses, the people who celebrate Trump and pretend he’s a conservative and try to pervert conservatism to fit Donald Trump, those people are Sell Outs For Trump. They’re “S-O-F-T,” “soft.”

Jay Caruso of
RedState:

Let's get something straight Mama Grizzly. The privilege we have to vote in this country means we also have the privilege of not voting or voting for a candidate other than the two major party nominees …

I am not voting for Hillary nor I am staying home. In addition you Alaskan redneck, since when does exercising a God given right not to support somebody for President, make that person a traitor? If Hillary wins, the fault lies with Donald Trump and the people who supported him. You don't get to sit there and hold Trump up as the champion of the grassroots only to whine he won't win without the very people you call traitors ...

It's amusing this turnaround that's taken place. People were constantly told, "Hey, don't go after Trump and his supporters! You're going to need them if Rubio or Cruz wins the nomination!" All the while Trump people were saying they'd never support "globalist establishment hacks" like Rubio or Ted Cruz. But now Trump has the nomination and how do supporters react to people who won't vote for him?
By calling them "traitors."

Go home Sarah. You're drunk.

:silly:

Silver Pines

Why would anyone wear that top in public anyway? What are those little things hanging off it? I know this is Tina Fey but Palin did really wear that IIRC.

She wore a top dripping with sequins in the daytime...Lord knows it would be tacky enough in the evening.  But we're not exactly talking about the queen of good taste here.  Remember these?

Offline verga

I do not defend everything Trump says. If you will note I get involved mostly where liberal dishonesty is spinning, changing editing or flat out lying about what was

The issue was ONLY Killing terrorists without the PC BS we have now.  

YET what is it that this forum exploded with: The LIE Trump praised Saddam's bad things.

So dam right I will defend what he said rule of Law" there and go after the Left wing media and the ones parroting it just to create a meme to attack Trump with.
@Mechanicos Yeah that whole "Rule of Law" is just so D@MN inconvenient tyrants and dictators.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline roamer_1

A few words in my defense. It is the Bible that has taught me to be a Patriot; to be committed to my family and my country. My life verse is right there by my username and its equivalent in the cowboy code: “Ride for the brand,” and my brand is American you need not worry about that. God is not the God of the Jews alone and he does not dwell in Jerusalem yet. He dwells in my heart, I need not move anywhere to find Him.

@Idaho_Cowboy : BRAVO!

It is little wonder that I agree with every word of this post, but I thought I would pipe up and say it.

Offline GrouchoTex

"You are either with us or against us"

A little humor from Groucho Marx, provided at this link:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=GROUCHO+MARX+i%27M+AGAINST+IT&&view=detail&mid=1293745AD9866AA7446C1293745AD9866AA7446C&FORM=VRDGAR

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
@Idaho_Cowboy : BRAVO!

It is little wonder that I agree with every word of this post, but I thought I would pipe up and say it.
@roamer_1 and @DCPatriot. Thanks! :beer:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline NavyCanDo

[    ] For you
[ X ] Against you

Here is a true and tragic story of not going along with the crowd. The lovely girl Sophie Scholl ended up with her head rolling around a basket beneath a Nazi regime guillotine.

It is written that Sophie became uneasy about the conflict between her conscience and the creeping Fascist ideology taking over Germany.  Most of us here can look around us and see history repeating itself here and sadly both Parties are now infected with it. 

Sophie Scholl/Quotes

Stand up for what you believe in even if you are standing alone

How can we expect fate to let a righteous cause prevail when there is hardly anyone who will give himself up undividedly to a righteous cause?
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

A few words in my defense. It is the Bible that has taught me to be a Patriot; to be committed to my family and my country. My life verse is right there by my username and its equivalent in the cowboy code: “Ride for the brand,” and my brand is American you need not worry about that. God is not the God of the Jews alone and he does not dwell in Jerusalem yet. He dwells in my heart, I need not move anywhere to find Him.

You accuse me of not having a Patriotism that is separate from my faith. This is like accusing a fish of not breathing air, or accusing me of having a morality not shaped by my faith. To me it is an unknown concept; I have tried to let the Bible shape my life, that's what being a follower of Christ means.

This is not the forum for apologetics, though I'd be happy to PM you some info if you are truly interested. The founding father's started the second paragraph of the Declaration of Independence. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

They considered God's existence and the rights he gave mankind a self-evident truth. The government they shaped honored that truth. For that they too were called Traitors; accused of putting their beliefs in that higher truth above their service to King George. American Patriotism is faithfulness to the people, the Republic, and the ideals that have allowed us to be free. The founders had to no blind loyalty to a government and neither do I. In America the Patriot is the one who can stand up and hold the government accountable for betraying our founding principles.

There is room in this country to worship God (or not) as you please, but bear in mind the founders and many great American's were men also men of Faith and I will not be ashamed to let God's word shape my belief's as they did.

"It is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favor." -George Washington.

"The Bible is the best of all books, for it is the word of God and teaches us the way to be happy in this world and in the next. Continue therefore to read it and to regulate your life by its precepts." -John Jay 

"A thorough knowledge of the Bible is worth more than a college education." -Theodore Roosevelt.

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems men face." - Ronald Reagan

"Sir, we are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of nature hath placed in our power... Besides, sir, we shall not fight our battles alone. There is a just God who presides over the destinies of nation and who will raise up friends to fight our battles for us... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry

So I call on you, once again, to retract your statement. Or, if this be treason, make the most of it.
Outstanding!  :salute: :patriot:
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 11:38:00 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I do not defend everything Trump says.

Okay, what are three things he's said or done that you believe reflect poorly on him?

I've been voting since 1980, and can do that easily for every presidential candidate i've supported.  So...let's hear 'em!

And otherwise, can you explain why it matters if some people try to tear Trump down if he is going to win in a landslide anyway?  That is a complete logical disconnect.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 12:16:40 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Stop the activism that has only one possible result which is helping Hillary win the white house and the subsequent destruction of all you claim to care about.

You don't get it.  My goal is to defeat Trump.  Before or at the convention, if possible, by supporting his opponent if necessary.

But don't call me a Hillary supporter or enabler.   

I have consistently supported the one candidate who poll after poll says can beat Clinton.  You support the one candidate who poll after poll says is polarizing,  disliked, distrusted and who loses in a landslide to Clinton.   

I am acting far more rationally than you.  You are caught up in emotion over a flawed candidate who most of the country thinks is dangerous, embarrassing or both.   You'd rather the GOP commit political suicide than put up a candidate who can defeat Clinton.   You support Trump's message?   Then save the message by ditching the messenger.   It must be done.     
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 12:45:02 am by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

geronl

I won't vote for Hillary.

But I am surely not going to vote for Trump.

Offline Mechanicos

Okay, what are three things he's said or done that you believe reflect poorly on him?

I've been voting since 1980, and can do that easily for every presidential candidate i've supported.  So...let's hear 'em!

And otherwise, can you explain why it matters if some people try to tear Trump down if he is going to win in a landslide anyway?  That is a complete logical disconnect.
I do not defend Trump wanting to keep Entitlements such as SS Medicare,etc. I understand why he is tho as political necessity.
I do not defend his wanting to replace Obamacare with whatever. (Same)
I do not defend his not wanting to turn over Federal claimed land to the States.

There are others, but you asked for three.

That being said, the things about him that bother me are what we already have now and will continue despite our electing majority of "Conservatives" to congress and Senate. He did not create the problems. Our "conservative" leaders did.

The system itself is broken.

The fact those same traitorous "conservative" leaders are doing everything they can and are throwing tons of their money at it to stop Trump indicates they fear him and what he can do to them. They did not fear anybody else of his opposition.

To all rational appearances Trump is the enemy of the people/groups who have been harming us and playing us for fools for decades.

Can he do all hes promised? Very unlikely. Can he do some of it? Very Likely. At minimum if he gets in it will cause massive turmoil in DC where they will have to focus on themselves and not us so much...

The real enemy is already in DC doing us harm as the Senate votes yesterday proved. Trump may not be a cure but hes likely to be major problem for them, interrupting their plans for us. 
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
That being said, the things about him that bother me are what we already have now and will continue despite our electing majority of "Conservatives" to congress and Senate. He did not create the problems. Our "conservative" leaders did.

Please refrain from using the term "Conservatives" when referencing the GOP Establishment and it's leadership. They are NOT Conservative, despite their claims.  They are Republicans, the same kind of bunch that opposed Reagan.  Democrats are their "friends".  Big government is the same game they play, they just think they can manage it more effectively.  Tea Party Reaganite Conservatives are told they need to be "punched in the nose".

Trump may not have created the problems in government, but he contributed to those that have usurped the Constitution and funded agendas hostile to it.  I don't care if you think that was good business sense or not.  Graft and corruption institutionalized guarantee tyranny.  A whole population of Europeans thought Fascism was great too.

The system itself is broken.

Tell us something we don't know.

The fact those same traitorous "conservative" leaders are doing everything they can and are throwing tons of their money at it to stop Trump indicates they fear him and what he can do to them. They did not fear anybody else of his opposition.

That is an outright lie.  They hated Cruz far more than they do Trump.  Trump was not a member of their special 'club' and did not follow their precious protocols to "earn" their blessing to be their 'nominee'.  He strong-armed it.  But as McConnell said- they can make deals with Trump, whereareas Cruz was not someone they could work with.

To all rational appearances Trump is the enemy of the people/groups who have been harming us and playing us for fools for decades.

It's all about appearances.  Trump is a stalking horse for Hillary.  Trump has been funding the game with the same people/groups for decades.

Trump may not be a cure but hes likely to be major problem for them, interrupting their plans for us.

Trump was put there to ensure any viable opposition to Hillary was wiped out and then implode the GOP from within.  Whether or not he decides to take the crown for himself as opposed to going down in the 9th for Hillary depends on whether or not he fears ending up in Fort Marcy Park with a self-inflicted gunshot in the back of his head.  His pitiful rally yesterday where he hit Hillary with kid gloves for less than 10 minutes and spent the rest of the time talking about himself and ranting about the media pretty much confirms my own suspicions about him.

Offline L9teen

• Am I here?
BREAKING NEWS

RNC Member Randy Evans who is heading up Trump's whip team told the Wall Street Journal that Trump had just 890 committed delegates, well short of the 1237 needed to be nominee. As reported in the Wall Street Journal, “Mr. Evans’s count shows just about 890 delegates are personally loyal to the New Yorker. Another 680 oppose Mr. Trump. That leaves 900 delegates who are presumed to be “in play,” he said.”

Delegates Unbound co-founder Dane Waters stated, “These numbers make clear why the Trump campaign is resorting to working with a Democratic Attorney General to strip RNC delegates of their right to vote for someone other than Donald J. Trump.”

As Delegates Unbound reported yesterday, the vice chairman of Trump’s Virginia campaign, John Fredericks, has filed to intervene in a lawsuit by Virginia Republican Delegate Beau Carroll. Carroll sued to ensure all Virginia delegates to the Republican National Convention maintain their right under Republican National Committee rules and bylaws to cast ballots for candidates according to their consciences.

Trump has claimed such efforts are “illegal,” and the Fredericks filing claims Republican delegates should face possible civil and criminal penalties if they choose to vote for a candidate other than Trump. “These numbers must be the reason that the Trump campaign has dispatched their convention parliamentarian to Richmond to testify against the independence of political parties. Clearly this litigation, and these numbers, have them rattled”, stated Eric O’Keefe, cofounder of Delegates Unbound.

This news comes on the heels of a new Reuters/Ipsos poll that shows Trump trailing Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton by 13 points, a gap that has widened in recent weeks. Waters added, "Defeating Hillary Clinton should be the Republican National Convention’s highest priority in 2016, and that is more likely to happen if delegates follow their conscience when considering all the factors available by the time the convention starts."

These factors include not just Mr. Trump’s performance so far in the primaries, caucuses, and conventions, but also his support among the electorate and electability, the impact his nomination could have on U.S. Senate and House candidates, his fundraising and campaign organization, his temperament, and whether he would uphold Republican values in office. "If Trump truly has the support he and his supporters say, then he should have nothing to be concerned about if delegates retain their traditional freedom to vote their consciences," added Waters.

Delegates Unbound

GAME SET MATCH

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
BREAKING NEWS

RNC Member Randy Evans who is heading up Trump's whip team told the Wall Street Journal that Trump had just 890 committed delegates, well short of the 1237 needed to be nominee. As reported in the Wall Street Journal, “Mr. Evans’s count shows just about 890 delegates are personally loyal to the New Yorker. Another 680 oppose Mr. Trump. That leaves 900 delegates who are presumed to be “in play,” he said.”

Delegates Unbound co-founder Dane Waters stated, “These numbers make clear why the Trump campaign is resorting to working with a Democratic Attorney General to strip RNC delegates of their right to vote for someone other than Donald J. Trump.”

As Delegates Unbound reported yesterday, the vice chairman of Trump’s Virginia campaign, John Fredericks, has filed to intervene in a lawsuit by Virginia Republican Delegate Beau Carroll. Carroll sued to ensure all Virginia delegates to the Republican National Convention maintain their right under Republican National Committee rules and bylaws to cast ballots for candidates according to their consciences.

Trump has claimed such efforts are “illegal,” and the Fredericks filing claims Republican delegates should face possible civil and criminal penalties if they choose to vote for a candidate other than Trump. “These numbers must be the reason that the Trump campaign has dispatched their convention parliamentarian to Richmond to testify against the independence of political parties. Clearly this litigation, and these numbers, have them rattled”, stated Eric O’Keefe, cofounder of Delegates Unbound.

This news comes on the heels of a new Reuters/Ipsos poll that shows Trump trailing Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton by 13 points, a gap that has widened in recent weeks. Waters added, "Defeating Hillary Clinton should be the Republican National Convention’s highest priority in 2016, and that is more likely to happen if delegates follow their conscience when considering all the factors available by the time the convention starts."

These factors include not just Mr. Trump’s performance so far in the primaries, caucuses, and conventions, but also his support among the electorate and electability, the impact his nomination could have on U.S. Senate and House candidates, his fundraising and campaign organization, his temperament, and whether he would uphold Republican values in office. "If Trump truly has the support he and his supporters say, then he should have nothing to be concerned about if delegates retain their traditional freedom to vote their consciences," added Waters.

Delegates Unbound

GAME SET MATCH

NOT A SINGLE REPUBLICAN DELEGATE IS 'BOUND' TO DONALD TRUMP
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 07:12:02 pm by EasyAce »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She wore a top dripping with sequins in the daytime...Lord knows it would be tacky enough in the evening.  But we're not exactly talking about the queen of good taste here.  Remember these?

Oh yuck!  Now, let us "MEOWWW" together, Cat.   :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: