Author Topic: Palin Rips Never Trump Republicans: You Are Either With Us or Against Us"  (Read 29163 times)

geronl

If Japan keeps building things like this, they won't need much help

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
YOU are the one having trouble dealing with it. Either that or you are too insecure in your belief to move to where your heart lies.

You can't be faithful to two countries at the same time. At some point in time you will be forced to commit treason against one when their interests conflict. Since you have already established that Israel will come first,your ass needs to be where your heart lies.

Put your money where your mouth is and move. You will be doing yourself and America a favor when you do.
It is my firm belief that God blessed the founding of this nation for a purpose. It was not happenchance that in the 6000 years of tyranny, war America stands alone as a place where people where free to worship God as they chose. Nor it is by luck America was in a place help the newly formed state of Israel. That God said that he would bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse Israel. America will lose God's blessing if we abandon Israel. It is my patriotism that shapes my views on the matter. I want what is best for America and that means we need to stand by Israel.

The Bible says where your treasure is there will your heart be and my mansion is waiting in Heaven, someday I'll be moving there, but I'm not in charge of when.

I say all of this not to start a religious war here, but to give you a glimpse of the worldview that shapes my patriotism. It is no mere tribalism loyalty, no blind devotion to a government, it stems from my word the savior of my soul put down for me to follow. My patriotism is rooted in a deep seated faith in the principles I believe to be true. 

YOU will find, if you study history, that a great many of America’s founders and heroes held their loyalty to God and His word paramount in their lives, and it led them to be the better not the worse in the service of America.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

Sell your slanderous crap elsewhere,traitor. Our blind support of Israel regardless of the circumstances was one of the things that set the Arab world against us. Since both Jews and Arabs are Semites,it is a family fight and none of our freaking business or concern who wins or loses.

For those of you out there that are Zionist zealots,if you are right and Israel is the chosen spot for God,let HIM defend them. After all,if God can't defend Israel,how the hell can WE defend her?
God has through out history worked through other nations in dealing with his people. You don't get to dictate to God how he runs his Universe. His son already died and rose again and didn't leave a vacancy in the Godhead for you. I would call on you to retract your statement. @Mechanicos is no traitor, and we shouldn't stoop to that level of name calling on this forum.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 04:24:02 pm by Idaho_Cowboy »
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

Ok,so the Israeli's are getting less Nazi-like. Good for them!

I suggest you look through this and try again:

http://www.history.com/topics/world-war-ii/the-holocaust/pictures/holocaust-concentration-camps

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It is my firm belief that God blessed the founding of this nation for a purpose. It was not happenchance that in the 6000 years of tyranny, war America stands alone as a place where people where free to worship God as they chose. Nor it is by luck America was in a place help the newly formed state of Israel. That God said that he would bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse Israel. America will lose God's blessing if we abandon Israel. It is my patriotism that shapes my views on the matter. I want what is best for America and that means we need to stand by Israel.

The Bible says where your treasure is there will your heart be and my mansion is waiting in Heaven, someday I'll be moving there, but I'm not in charge of when.

I say all of this not to start a religious war here, but to give you a glimpse of the worldview that shapes my patriotism. It is no mere tribalism loyalty, no blind devotion to a government, it stems from my word the savior of my soul put down for me to follow. My patriotism is rooted in a deep seated faith in the principles I believe to be true. 

YOU will find, if you study history, that a great many of America’s founders and heroes held their loyalty to God and His word paramount in their lives, and it led them to be the better not the worse in the service of America.

Fine,move to Israel and be closer to your God. You have NO patriotism that isn't connected to your religious beliefs,so that if push ever came to shove one day you would gladly betray America in order to benefit Israel.

Move.

@Idaho_Cowboy
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 07:01:25 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
God has through out history worked through other nations in dealing with his people. <<

And according to your own instruction book,part of dealing with "his people" was to set them wandering in the desert for 40  years.

>>You don't get to dictate to God how he runs his Universe.<<

Sure I do. If he doesn't like it,let him step forward and tell me and other's like me to stop.

You and others of all faiths have ever right to believe any damn thing you want to believe,but you do NOT get to put your religious beliefs in charge of our country or our foreign policy,any more than the Muslims,Buddists,Voo Doo'ers,etc,etc,etc  We have a guarantee of freedom of religion in this country,and that includes the right to not be religious.

>>His son already died and rose again and didn't leave a vacancy in the Godhead for you.

Prove it. Muslims claim they are also following God's will. Maybe you can get YOUR God and the Muslim God to get into a Death Match,with the winner getting to rule the world?

After defeating the Voo Doo God,the Buddist God,and the hundreds of other Gods there are out there,that is.

>>I would call on you to retract your statement. @Mechanicos is no traitor, and we shouldn't stoop to that level of name calling on this forum.

NOT going to happen. Anyone,including YOU that puts Israel or any other nation ahead of America that is an American citizen is a traitor to America. Deal with it.

BTW,while you are at it,you should change your screen name name to Israeli Cowboy to reflect your true nationality.

@Idaho_Cowboy
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 07:03:20 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Mechanicos

NOT going to happen. Anyone,including YOU that puts Israel or any other nation ahead of America that is an American citizen is a traitor to America. Deal with it.

BTW,while you are at it,you should change your screen name name to Israeli Cowboy to reflect your true nationality.

@Idaho_Cowboy
Nobody is putting Israel ahead of America. Not even Trump. They are a good ally and have contributed greatly to your standard of living. That Cell phone you have for example, cancer treatments that are saving many lives, etc.
Its good for America that Israel exists. Their Nobel prizes patents etc all have enriched YOUR life.

Plus we have a common enemy.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Nobody is putting Israel ahead of America. Not even Trump. They are a good ally and have contributed greatly to your standard of living. That Cell phone you have for example, cancer treatments that are saving many lives, etc.
Its good for America that Israel exists. Their Nobel prizes patents etc all have enriched YOUR life.

Plus we have a common enemy.

The United States...at least for the next 25 years...will always treat Israel like their kid brother/sister.

At least until all the Boomers die off.

Firsthand stories from survivors and children of fathers who fought in the European Campaign in WWII will ensure that nobody is going to mess with Israel.

Once they are all gone though... @sneakypete 's POV will become the norm. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
We also either give or sell them military equipment at a discount.

@Suppressed link

For the aircraft they buy from us for their naval and land based air defense it's a licensed copy.  Much in the same way China does with their versions of Russian equipment.

But by and large the heavy indistries in japan design build and make their defense weapons.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The Japanese defense industry is the major supplier of the nations own Self-Defense Forces. Production costs are high, due to several factors: the successful Japanese economy of the postwar period allowed for generous defense spending; few products are exported, keeping production numbers low; research and development is done independently where possible, securing national self-sustainability; public investment in Japan tends to be uneconomic, aimed largely at gaining local voter support.

Dismantled by occupation authorities after World War II, armaments production in Japan resumed shortly before the end of the Allied occupation in 1952, when the nation's manufacturers began repairing and maintaining equipment for United States forces operating in Asia. Individual producers emerged as affiliates of larger industrial conglomerates, including the former zaibatsu of Mitsubishi and Sumitomo. After 1954 the defense industry began to arm the SDF, at first making only slight improvements on United States-designed equipment manufactured for local use. The Japanese defense industry received about US$10 billion worth of advanced technology from the United States between 1950 and 1983.

In July 1970, then Defense Agency director general Nakasone Yasuhiro established five objectives for the defense industry:

to maintain Japan's industrial base for national security
to acquire equipment from Japan's domestic research and development and production efforts
to use civilian industries for domestic arms production
to set long-term goals for research and development and production
to introduce competition into defense production

By the late 1970s, indigenous suppliers had developed and produced an almost complete range of modern equipment, including aircraft, tanks, artillery, and major surface and underwater naval combatants. Certain types of highly sophisticated weaponry, including F-15 fighters, P-3C Orion antisubmarine aircraft, and 8-inch howitzers, were produced under license. Except for the most complex and costly items, such as the E-2C airborne earlywarning aircraft, little was purchased complete from foreign suppliers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_industry_of_Japan
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Nobody is putting Israel ahead of America.<<

You mean other than every Zionist in America?

>>They are a good ally and have contributed greatly to your standard of living. <<

Really? Seems to me all the money flows TO Israel from America,and none comes back.  Where did you get your "contributes greatly" info?

>>That Cell phone you have for example, cancer treatments that are saving many lives, etc.
Its good for America that Israel exists. Their Nobel prizes patents etc all have enriched YOUR life. <<

WOW! And to think that they did all that stuff for free,and out of their love for America! Hoodathunkit?

Or maybe they did it for profit and there were no favors granted and no reason to be grateful to them for turning a profit?

>>Plus we have a common enemy.<<

What's this "We" stuff,Zionist Man?

@Mechanicos

« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 07:44:16 pm by sneakypete »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Stop accusing members that they are not loyal to America....not having that here!!!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Stop accusing members that they are not loyal to America....not having that here!!!

Tell your members to quit putting foreign countries ahead of America and I will.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
For the aircraft they buy from us for their naval and land based air defense it's a licensed copy.  Much in the same way China does with their versions of Russian equipment.

But by and large the heavy indistries in japan design build and make their defense weapons.

@txradioguy

"WE" also sold nuke sub and missile technology to  China. Or at least the Clinton and Bush Crime Families did while they occupied the WH.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@txradioguy

"WE" also sold nuke sub and missile technology to  China. Or at least the Clinton and Bush Crime Families did while they occupied the WH.

Clinton got away with it, but if the Bushes are as guilty as you say they are, we'd know about it in Technicolor.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

I didn't and you didn't.  The Clinton Administration did by illegally transferring the dual use technology to the control of the Agriculture Department.

WE as in WE the people had squat to do with that.

Not sure where you find the proof to toss Bush in there as well.  I'd like to see a credible link to that.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Clinton got away with it, but if the Bushes are as guilty as you say they are, we'd know about it in Technicolor.

He hates the whole Bush clan.

George must have banged his college sweetheart or something.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Back on topic. Apparently now, to oppose Trump is treason.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">GOP #NEVERTRUMP TRAITORS - HILLARY DELIGHTS IN YOU, FOR SHE CAN&#39;T WIN WITHOUT YOU

Ironic, tragic, but not... https://t.co/cZtHeyZ64S</p>— Sarah Palin (@SarahPalinUSA)

July 5, 2016

I'm embarrassed that I ever supported this harpy...
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 09:00:47 pm by Timber Rattler »
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

geronl

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">GOP #NEVERTRUMP TRAITORS - HILLARY DELIGHTS IN YOU, FOR SHE CAN&#39;T WIN WITHOUT YOU

Ironic, tragic, but not... https://t.co/cZtHeyZ64S</p>— Sarah Palin (@SarahPalinUSA)

July 5, 2016

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Trump is now a sovereign nation unto himself. He is like the old Japanese Emperor, he alone and not the state is sovereign.

The word Treason has been redefined for his shortness, Emperorange!

HonestJohn

July 5, 2016

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hey, Sarah!  You need a sheriff or two to help you out with that?

Here's one, see their badges?  They are obviously sheriffs, cause it's not hollow or colored blue.

geronl

I got a letter from "Trump" in the mail.

I wonder if I can mail them a brick.

Offline cato potatoe

Trump is going to take on the Palin role after this election is over.  Even in defeat he will retain a loyal contingent of low income voters, dividing and embarrassing the party at random.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

July 5, 2016

Thanks for getting this back on topic.

And, it is interesting that for all the claims of the Hateful 8 on this board who insist that no Trump supporter has called Nevertrump supporters "Traitors" - here you have Trump's own special spokesimbecile to make it an official Trump talking point on social media.

As I have read elsewhere (and it is increasing in vitriol and directness) some of the most outrageous Trump Militants are PROMISING to shoot or hang those of us who will not vote for Trump.  Theya re positively gleeful about that prospect.

To date no Hillary supporter has threatened to kill me.  But I have read a bunch of Trump Militants who have.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 09:50:54 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

geronl

Emperorange