Author Topic: Palin Rips Never Trump Republicans: You Are Either With Us or Against Us"  (Read 29012 times)

Silver Pines

Politico
By Nick Gass
7/1/16

Sarah Palin assailed fellow Republicans on Friday for failing to support Donald Trump as their party's presumptive nominee, suggesting that they feel "threatened." Her message: You're either with us or you're against us.
"That gang, they call themselves Never hashtag, whatever, I just call ‘em Republicans Against Trump, or RAT for short," the former governor of Alaska told attendees of the Western Conservative Summit in Denver, ahead of Trump's address.

Recalling a past speech she was asked to give at an event that went unnamed, the 2008 GOP vice presidential candidate related that the topic of her address was to be on "How is Trump winning" but "more specifically, it was, ‘Why, oh, why is Trump winning?"

"And you know it was really funny, to me, the ‘splodey heads keep ‘sploding over this movement because it seems so obvious," she said.

Read more at: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/sarah-palin-attacks-never-trump-225031#ixzz4DBBgP9wg

"Splodey heads keep 'sploding"....this woman is as dumb as a plank. 

Offline r9etb

Sigh.

I guess I'm against you, Sarah.

Offline kjam22

Somewhere along the line she traded her brain for good looks.   Yeah Sara, we're against His majesty King Trumpy of Orange Head.   She finally figured that out?
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

Offline musiclady

Sigh.

I guess I'm against you, Sarah.
.   Ditto.  How the mighty have fallen.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Politico
By Nick Gass
7/1/16

Sarah Palin assailed fellow Republicans on Friday for failing to support Donald Trump as their party's presumptive nominee, suggesting that they feel "threatened." Her message: You're either with us or you're against us.
"That gang, they call themselves Never hashtag, whatever, I just call ‘em Republicans Against Trump, or RAT for short," the former governor of Alaska told attendees of the Western Conservative Summit in Denver, ahead of Trump's address.

Recalling a past speech she was asked to give at an event that went unnamed, the 2008 GOP vice presidential candidate related that the topic of her address was to be on "How is Trump winning" but "more specifically, it was, ‘Why, oh, why is Trump winning?"

"And you know it was really funny, to me, the ‘splodey heads keep ‘sploding over this movement because it seems so obvious," she said.

Read more at: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/sarah-palin-attacks-never-trump-225031#ixzz4DBBgP9wg

Sarah, I now officially regret ALL the YEARS of support I gave you back before you sold out.

Silver Pines

I am against trump, absolutely.#nevertrump

What was it she said once?

"Deal with it, cupcake."

Silver Pines

Sarah, I now officially regret ALL the YEARS of support I gave you back before you sold out.

You're an honest man, Norm.

Offline Mechanicos

Before you go knocking a proven conservative Christian. look at your own side and who is on it. Its not Conservatives you are aligned with and helping.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
OK, I'm against you then.
I stand on principles, not party or personalities.

Online andy58-in-nh

Body by Maserati.
Brain by Mattel.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline kevindavis007

Tough talk from a quitter..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Norm Lenhart

You're an honest man, Norm.

It is what it is. I can't change it. But I do regret it. I guess her detractors were right all along.

So that makes 2 mistakes ;)

Offline Resp3

Sarah, Sarah, Sarah.

Don't you have any drunk kids that need your attention?

Offline Norm Lenhart

Before you go knocking a proven conservative Christian. look at your own side and who is on it. Its not Conservatives you are aligned with and helping.

Can't help but lie can you. We are aligned with conservatives. You aligned with a Liberal. so did Palin.

Silver Pines

It is what it is. I can't change it. But I do regret it. I guess her detractors were right all along.

I've come to the conclusion they were right, as well.

Offline skeeter

Politico
By Nick Gass
7/1/16

It doesn't matter what she says. Palin assails me every time she opens her mouth.

I cannot believe I risked my credibility defending this woman.

Offline GrouchoTex

Why would I take the advise of someone who I once admired, but who walked away from her elected office?

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Tough talk from a quitter..

I don't begrudge her for resigning.   They were bankrupting her and she couldn't fight back.  Its possible she just did it for the money but regardless she had massive legal bills.

I do question her judgement now though.  I believe she is just fighting to stay relevant and this was the only move she had left.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline kevindavis007

If she truly represents conservative Christians, conservative Christians better do some soul searching.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Norm Lenhart

It doesn't matter what she says. Palin assails me every time she opens her mouth.

I cannot believe I risked my credibility defending this woman.

Her words were on the right side of the issues. Unfortunately thats all that was. Oh well. Lesson learned. Crow tastes awful. But pass the plate please. I need some too.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
AGAINST YOU THEN LADY.

What do you intend to do about it?

Execute us for treason like your militant followers are trumpeting all over the net and social media??????
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

Who is on our side?   You really think Trump is a conservative?

BEWAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAA
 :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98

My attitude toward Palin was always, "OK. That sounds good. What else you got?"

That question began to be answered when she was in a position to take a run at the nomination, but opted for celebrity instead.

Offline Norm Lenhart

My attitude toward Palin was always, "OK. That sounds good. What else you got?"

That question began to be answered when she was in a position to take a run at the nomination, but opted for celebrity instead.

My belief in her conservatism took a hit with her even singular sentence of support for Romney. The ongoing McCain (and Hatch) backings made me walk away. This finished me.She's now as big a problem as any other RINO.

To clarify, "this" meaning Trump in general, but this idiocy sealed the deal.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 07:38:10 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Victoria33

Politico
By Nick Gass
7/1/16
"And you know it was really funny, to me, the ‘splodey heads keep ‘sploding over this movement because it seems so obvious," she said."

@CatherineofAragon
I would go to extreme measures to keep her from endorsing me if I were running for office.  At some point, her brain deteriorated to the point she can't make sensible complete sentences.  She is a mess in speaking and dressing.  Her appearance and demeanor looks/sounds as though she just left the neighborhood bar after numerous straight shots.  I had no feeling about her one way or the other when she came on the scene those years ago.  Now, she is a basket case and an embarrassment to watch/hear.