Author Topic: “She Lied to Me, Then Called Me a Liar on TV”: Mother of Slain Benghazi Victim on Hillary Clinton  (Read 446 times)

rangerrebew

She Lied to Me, Then Called Me a Liar on TV”: Mother of Slain Benghazi Victim on Hillary Clinton
June 30, 2016 | RT.com | RT.com | 1,333 views

“Please, tell the world what she’s really like,” implored Patricia Smith when recounting Hillary Clinton’s aggressive on-air denial of the facts of their private conversation about the death of her son, Sean Smith, in the 2012 attack on the US embassy in Libya.

The interview comes on the heels of a new report compiled by House Republicans that accuses the Obama administration of deliberately responding to the assault slowly – for political gain. It also adds to the evidence against Hillary Clinton, who as then-Secretary of State flatly denied telling any of the victims’ families about the video Innocence of Muslims, which emerged online shortly prior to the terrifying attack and was later presented by the Obama administration as the suspected motivating factor behind it.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/she-lied-to-me-then-called-me-a-liar-on-tv-mother-of-slain-benghazi-victim-on-hillary-clinton_062016

READ MORE
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 03:18:19 pm by rangerrebew »