Author Topic: Atty Gen. Lynch Facing Calls to Recuse Herself From Email Investigation After Meeting With Bill Clinton in Phoenix  (Read 472 times)

rangerrebew

Atty Gen. Lynch Facing Calls to Recuse Herself From Email Investigation After Meeting With Bill Clinton in Phoenix
By Debra Heine June 30, 2016

News of a private meeting between U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch and former president Bill Clinton on the tarmac of the Phoenix Airport has prompted renewed calls from political pundits and legal eagles for the AG to recuse herself from the Clinton email investigation.

The 30-minute meeting took place Monday evening at Sky Harbor International Airport on board a parked private plane mere hours before the public release of the Benghazi report.

This comes as the FBI and Lynch's Justice Department are investigating Hillary Clinton’s highly problematic and probably illegal use of a private email server while secretary of state.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/06/30/atty-gen-lynch-facing-calls-to-recuse-herself-from-email-investigation-after-meeting-with-bill-clinton-in-phoenix/

READ MORE
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 10:43:45 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline DB

So after she provides a heads up to the Clinton machine she recuses herself. How convenient...

Offline flowers

Lynch's justice dept!  Yeah.................riiiiight. Whose private plane? Was it a US taxpayer  gov jet?  No media, no cameras.....just a account number from the clinton foundation to the new obama library???

Offline Gov Bean Counter

I just saw Harry Reid on the tele vouching for her integrity so it's all good.  :silly:
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline skeeter

So after she provides a heads up to the Clinton machine she recuses herself. How convenient...

Except she won't even do that much.

These people just don't give a shiite what anyone thinks anymore. And why should they? The MSM has their 6.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I just saw Harry Reid on the tele vouching for her integrity so it's all good.  :silly:

****sheep****  Could anyone believe this?  Corruption at its finest.  We sit in our living rooms watching our leaders.  I say to myself our country is sick and it may not recover.  Our candidates for president are the latest symptom that there may be no cure for the disease.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.