Author Topic: Nashville family's Tennessee Walking Horse killed execution-style  (Read 355 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Nashville family's Tennessee Walking Horse killed execution-style

Tennessee Walking Horse Misty Blue was grazing behind her owners' Bells Bend farm on a warm night this week when the shot rang out.

A single bullet to 1,200-pound horse's head was all it took.

On Tuesday morning, her owners found the 17-year-old brown mare dead in their field off Old Hickory Boulevard near Bull Road Road where she had been raised from birth. Misty Blue had been shot execution style in the temple, according to 61-year-old Devinder Sandhu, whose farm employee discovered his family's beloved horse.

On Wednesday, the killer remained at large and the family that raised Misty Blue on their rural 100-acre Davidson County farm was pleading with the public in hopes of finding the person who fatally shot her.

More At: http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/crime/2016/06/29/nashville-familys-tennessee-walking-horse-killed-execution-style/86508404/

Sickest thing are people who would do this to an animal.  The owner's name, Devinder Sandhu seems to be a Sikh Indian name per the article. Sounds like the animal may have been killed because the fellow wore a turban or it may have been some random reprehensible act. I know where my suspicions are. 
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 07:16:11 am by TomSea »

Online DB

Re: Nashville family's Tennessee Walking Horse killed execution-style
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 08:18:11 am »
I don't know if the human mind is ready/capable of dealing with so much ugly painful information that is made instantly available from around the world these days. Endless unspeakable things done by other humans that leave you numb at best. It makes you want to get off the this merry go round and be done with it.

Offline OldSaltUSN

Re: Nashville family's Tennessee Walking Horse killed execution-style
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 09:54:22 am »
Sickest thing are people who would do this to an animal.  The owner's name, Devinder Sandhu seems to be a Sikh Indian name per the article. Sounds like the animal may have been killed because the fellow wore a turban or it may have been some random reprehensible act. I know where my suspicions are.

17 years old, huh?  Was the animal insured?  Was the owner involved in controversy, either a business deal or politics (here or back home in India)?

It could have been a nut, but living in 2016 has made me the suspicious type.  Reminds me of when he yaa-hoo's shot Marcus Luttrell's dog.  He had actually caught up to the little creeps about the time that police came upon the scene, that God, to keep them alive and Luttrell out of prison.

Yep, there are deranged nuts in this world.