Author Topic: “Your Fault!” Why Western Women Get Raped by Muslims  (Read 505 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

“Your Fault!” Why Western Women Get Raped by Muslims
« on: June 29, 2016, 09:07:38 pm »
SOURCE: FRONTPAGE

URL: http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/263304/your-fault-why-western-women-get-raped-muslims-raymond-ibrahim

by: Raymond Ibrahim

Are Western women responsible for provoking Muslim men into raping them?  Some Europeans certainly seem to think so.

Recently, after a 20-year-old Austrian woman waiting at a bus stop in Vienna was attacked, beat, and robbed by four Muslim men from Afghanistan—including one who “started [by] putting his hands through my hair and made it clear that in his cultural background there were hardly any blonde women”—police responded by telling the victim to dye her hair:

At first I was scared, but now I'm more angry than anything. After the attack they told me that women shouldn't be alone on the streets after 8pm. And they also gave me other advice, telling me I should dye my hair dark and also not dress in such a provocative way. Indirectly that means I was partly to blame for what happened to me. That is a massive insult.

She is not the first victim to be blamed.  According to FrontPage Magazine editor Jamie Glazov:

Cologne Mayor Henriette Reker’s response to the assaults under her watch [when 1,ooo German women were sexually molested and raped by Muslim migrants] has been to reprimand the victims, suggesting that they had asked for it. She has vowed to make sure that women will change their behavior, so that they don’t provoke Muslims to sexually assault them again. There will now be published “online guidelines” for women to read so they can prepare themselves….  Oslo Professor of Anthropology Dr. Unni Wikan’s solution for the high incidence of Muslims raping Norwegian women is not for the rapists to be punished, but for Norwegian women to “take their share of responsibility” for the rapes because Muslim men found their manner of dress provocative. Norwegian women, she has counseled, “must realize that we live in a Multicultural society and adapt themselves to it.”

These responses overlook the fact that, from the very start of Islam 14 centuries ago, European women—even chaste nuns—have always been portrayed as sexually promiscuous by nature.

This is easily discerned by examining medieval Muslim perceptions of Byzantine women. (Islam’s initial contact with Europe in the seventh century was through the Christian empire of Byzantium; it came to represent European women in Islam).  Consider the following excerpts from Byzantium Viewed by the Arabs, by Nadia Maria el-Cheikh:

One quality that the Arab Muslims inevitably assigned to the Byzantines was beauty…. This characteristic, beauty, is associated with Byzantine women in particular.  Byzantine women are described as being white-complexioned blondes, with straight hair and blue eyes.

This view traces back to Muhammad.   The prophet once asked a new convert “Would you like the girls of Banu al-Asfar?”—the “yellow haired people”—to entice him to join the jihad on Byzantium and reap its rewards, which, in this case, included the possibility of capturing blonde women.  “O Abu Wahb,” Muhammad cajoled another, “would you not like to have scores of Byzantine [fair] women and men as concubines and servants?” Wahb responded: “O Messenger of Allah… if I see the women of the Byzantines, I fear I will not be able to hold back. So do not tempt me by them...”

CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE REST...

Offline SirLinksALot

Re: “Your Fault!” Why Western Women Get Raped by Muslims
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 09:07:57 pm »

Offline SirLinksALot

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 09:09:53 pm »

« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:14:00 pm by SirLinksALot »

Offline SirLinksALot

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2016, 09:12:00 pm »

« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:12:43 pm by SirLinksALot »

Offline SirLinksALot

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2016, 09:16:03 pm »
The Muslim share of Europe's total population has been increasing steadily by about 1 percentage point

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2016, 12:19:20 am »
Oslo Professor of Anthropology Dr. Unni Wikan’s solution for the high incidence of Muslims raping Norwegian women is not for the rapists to be punished, but for Norwegian women to “take their share of responsibility” for the rapes because Muslim men found their manner of dress provocative. Norwegian women, she has counseled, “must realize that we live in a Multicultural society and adapt themselves to it.”

Go straight to the devil, Dr. Wikan.

Once again, I post these pics and invite comments.

Women of Western Europe, the choice is yours.
Either choose this:

Or get yourselves fitted for this:

Offline Ginger Republic

• HRH Archduchess Tamar de Bruce the Red, Guardian of Nirvana
  • Formerly known as Tamar1973
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2016, 12:14:16 am »

I can't believe that a higher % of Saudi's believe can chose their own wardrobe than in Egypt. However, this might explain why the so-called Arab Spring did more damage there than in most Arab countries.
2016 shows that most so-called conservatives & liberals want a tyrant, not a leader; Americans want a monarchy, not a republic.

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." John Quincy Adams

"Sometimes the only choices you have are bad ones but you still have to choose."The 12th Dr. Who