Author Topic: Handicapping the Odds of a Clinton Landslide  (Read 3091 times)

Offline Eowyn

• Don't blame me, I voted for Ted Cruz.
Re: Handicapping the Odds of a Clinton Landslide
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2016, 02:35:38 pm »
Evil is the father of lies. It is leading people astray. Trump took other worthy people out of the primary through lies. Lies to the basic character/morality of his opponents. He has shown no remorse for what he did. The ends justify the means for him. Trump lies to his supporters to get their vote with no actual intention of doing the things he says as made obvious by all the back peddling when pressed. Trump says he's never asked for forgiveness from God yet he says he's a "Christian". His modus operandi is deception even on the most serious of things.

I don't disagree,  the difference is though, we don't really know what Trump's "ends" are.  We know what Hillary's ends are.  None of which will be good for America.  There is a chance Trump will do things that are good for America.  There is no chance that Hillary will.  Hillary = Obama.

Offline DB

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2016, 08:37:59 pm »
I don't disagree,  the difference is though, we don't really know what Trump's "ends" are.  We know what Hillary's ends are.  None of which will be good for America.  There is a chance Trump will do things that are good for America.  There is no chance that Hillary will.  Hillary = Obama.

When choosing between actual evil the only result will be more evil. I can't put my name on that evil by voting for it. I can't claim ignorance that I didn't know I was voting for evil. As some point you have to refuse to play and stand against evil. That's where I'm at.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2016, 12:27:30 pm »
When choosing between actual evil the only result will be more evil. I can't put my name on that evil by voting for it. I can't claim ignorance that I didn't know I was voting for evil. As some point you have to refuse to play and stand against evil. That's where I'm at.

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

geronl

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2016, 02:10:23 pm »
Benghazi is reason enough for me to vote for Trump over Hillary.

He praised her, said she did a great job, she's a great person, he likes her and she'd make a good president and donated 6-figures to her foundation after Benghazi

geronl

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2016, 02:13:05 pm »

Me too