Author Topic: Final Benghazi Report: White House, Clinton LIED, Our Boys DIED, PR was Priority, Obsession with Marine Uniforms  (Read 1003 times)

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Final Benghazi Report: White House, Clinton LIED, Our Boys DIED, PR was Priority, Obsession with Marine Uniforms

ByPamela Geller on June 28, 2016

http://pamelageller.com/2016/06/final-benghazi-report-to-show-white-house-clinton-pushed-false-story-they-lied-our-boys-died-pr-was-priority.html/

“WH [White House] very worried about the politics. This was all their doing.” [pg. 132]

The Benghazi Committee has released their final report.

The public statements made by Obama and Hillary Obama on the Benghazi attacks are strikingly at odds with what private communications reveal. It is devastating.This should be Hillary’s Waterloo. But we are living under the spiked boot of a left-wing apparatus with near total control of the elite media.

The Obama administration knowingly provided the American people a false story about the Benghazi attack, its causes and its consequences. (Steven Hayes)

As the Benghazi attack unfolded, the two-hour White House meeting focused on public relations.

State Department officials on an emergency conference call during the Benghazi attack brought up concerns about whether Marines that might have been deployed should wear uniforms — something officials previously said could hurt diplomacy in the region, according to House Benghazi investigators….. (here)

Benghazi is a dark hour for America and darker still as no price has been been paid. There has been no justice, no repercussions for the ghouls – the murderers of our people- not just in Libya but in the Beltway.

Not only did she stand by as the attacks unfolded for hours,  she created conditions for the attack.

exc - link to full report at source

Offline WAC

GOP report:..... U.S. failed to protect Americans in Benghazi.

....an 800-page (detailed with e-mails) report that blames politically motivated bureaucratic delays for failing to prevent or stop the deadly attacks that claimed four American lives.

The Republicans found that "despite President Obama and Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta’s clear orders to deploy military assets, nothing was sent to Benghazi, and nothing was en route to Libya at the time the last two Americans were killed almost 8 hours after the attacks began."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/06/28/final-gop-benghazi-report-cites-failures/86459290/

*****I would recommend any who have access to the GOP Bengazi press conference today in entire do please listen.....stunning what they have concluded which the press this afternoon is spinning all over the press*********

Offline ArneFufkin

GOP report:..... U.S. failed to protect Americans in Benghazi.

....an 800-page (detailed with e-mails) report that blames politically motivated bureaucratic delays for failing to prevent or stop the deadly attacks that claimed four American lives.

The Republicans found that "despite President Obama and Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta’s clear orders to deploy military assets, nothing was sent to Benghazi, and nothing was en route to Libya at the time the last two Americans were killed almost 8 hours after the attacks began."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/06/28/final-gop-benghazi-report-cites-failures/86459290/

*****I would recommend any who have access to the GOP Bengazi press conference today in entire do please listen.....stunning what they have concluded which the press this afternoon is spinning all over the press*********

If Trump makes it through the convention as the GOP nominee (I'm still praying for some kind of Cleveland miracle) - I will support him fully.

#NeverHillary

Incidentally, I had a golf getaway last weekend with five or six of my friends who feel exactly the same way:   Trump is our least attractive choice to represent the GOP but a Hillary Presidency is unacceptable under any circumstances.

My hope is that Manafort gets Trump by the collar and straightens him up.   Cancel his Twitter account and start disciplining his appearances and message.   That might be a pipe dream, but it is my hope.

Offline r9etb

My hope is that Manafort gets Trump by the collar and straightens him up.   Cancel his Twitter account and start disciplining his appearances and message.   That might be a pipe dream, but it is my hope.

That'd be great if the end-all and be-all were the election itself.  Unfortunately....  unless Trump hires a chief of staff who can control his impulsive and narcissistic nature (highly unlikely), it's just more of the same.  And we see with the current occupant of the WH what that looks like.

rangerrebew

House Benghazi Report Finds No New Evidence of Wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton

By DAVID M. HERSZENHORNJUNE 28, 2016
  zed Washington’s actions at the time. By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS on Publish Date June 28, 2016. Photo by Al Drago/The New York Times. Watch in Times Video »

WASHINGTON — Ending one of the longest, costliest and most bitterly partisan congressional investigations in history, the House Select Committee on Benghazi issued its final report on Tuesday, finding no new evidence of culpability or wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton in the 2012 attacks in Libya that left four Americans dead.

The 800-page report, however, included some new details about the night of the attacks, and the context in which they occurred. And it delivered a broad rebuke of government agencies like the Defense Department, the Central Intelligence Agency and the State Department — and the officials who led them — for failing to grasp the acute security risks in Benghazi, and especially for maintaining outposts there that they could not protect.

The committee, led by Representative Trey Gowdy, Republican of South Carolina, also harshly criticized an internal State Department investigation that it said had allowed officials like Mrs. Clinton, then the secretary of state, to effectively choose who would investigate their actions. In addition, it reiterated Republicans’ complaints that the Obama administration had sought to thwart the investigation by withholding witnesses and evidence.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/us/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=0

READ MORE
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 09:38:39 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

I guess it depends on your definition of wrongdoing.  :thud:

rangerrebew

The Benghazi Lie in Black and White
The administration's public and private timelines of what happened are very different.

5:00 AM, Jun 28, 2016 | By Stephen F. Hayes

The final majority report of the Benghazi Select Committee is set to be released later Tuesday morning. Representatives Jim Jordan and Mike Pompeo have signed onto the official majority document and authored a supplemental, 51-page "additional views" report of their own.

Among the most interesting aspects of their "additional views" is a timeline that contrasts the story top Obama administration officials were telling in public with the very different story some of those same officials were sharing with one another in private emails, conversations and documents. The timeline reinforces in a compelling way what will be one of the most significant takeaways from the committee investigation: The Obama administration knowingly provided the American people a false story about the Benghazi attack, its causes and its consequences.

Read the excerpt below:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/the-benghazi-lie-in-black-and-white/article/2003058

READ MORE
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 09:42:32 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
WASHINGTON — Ending one of the longest, costliest and most bitterly partisan congressional investigations in history, the House Select Committee on Benghazi issued its final report on Tuesday, finding no new evidence of culpability or wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton in the 2012 attacks in Libya that left four Americans dead.

Of course it didn't find any new evidence.  The evidence has been widely known and available for years.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline RoosGirl

Besides all the other issues, were there laws broken by the Blunder Twins by the lies they told to the public about the attack?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Besides all the other issues, were there laws broken by the Blunder Twins by the lies they told to the public about the attack?

You know - I don't think there are any laws against politicians lying to the public. Can't recall any, other than lying under oath.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink