Author Topic: EPA Tops Record for Regulatory Burden Report: Agency now imposes 188 million hours of paperwork  (Read 543 times)

rangerrebew

EPA Tops Record for Regulatory Burden
Report: Agency now imposes 188 million hours of paperwork

BY: Elizabeth Harrington   
June 28, 2016 4:59 am

The Environmental Protection Agency now imposes nearly 200 million hours of paperwork to comply with its regulations, as new rules have skyrocketed under the Obama administration.

A new report released by the American Action Forum, a center-right policy institute, found complying with the agency’s rules now requires 188 million paperwork hours, the equivalent of 95,000 Americans working full time for a year.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/epa-tops-record-regulatory-burden/

READ MORE
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 01:35:46 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

This is the EPA ALONE!!  If you take all the man/woman/ it/he/she/binary/LGBT/androgynous,etc. hours needed to comply with federal regulations in total, it isn't hard to see why free enterprise is struggling.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 01:40:57 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This is the EPA ALONE!!  If you take all the man/woman/ it/he/she/binary/LGBT/androgynous,etc. hours needed to comply with federal regulations in total, it isn't hard to see why free enterprise is struggling.

This is one of many things  i did the past 30 years before retiring.  Way back when an Expansion Industrial Air permit application was about 20-30 pages, depending on circumstances.  Now days?  They take up an entire bookcase.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.