Author Topic: Clinton and Warren electrify Ohio crowd, sparking visions of a ticket  (Read 637 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/clinton-and-warren-electrify-ohio-crowd-sparking-visions-of-a-ticket/2016/06/27/8b169f8e-3a59-11e6-9ccd-d6005beac8b3_story.html

By Philip Rucker June 27 at 3:26 PM

CINCINNATI — If there were any doubt that Hillary Clinton and Elizabeth Warren are the “it” couple of the moment in Democratic politics, it was silenced here Monday when they took the stage together for the first time.

The two nerdy wonks and feisty grandmothers, who built rival power centers on the political left but this spring gradually became allies, together electrified a crowd of thousands by locking their arms, punching the air and excoriating Donald Trump.

Clinton may be the one running for president, but Warren, her new surrogate and possibly future running mate, stole the show with her eviscerating takedown of Trump — and her enthusiastic endorsement of Clinton.

more
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline RedHead

I don't think there will be a Clinton-Warren ticket.  I don't think Warren wants it, but she will have a significant say on who the VP nominee winds up being.  Warren will continue to campaign for Clinton and get under Trump's incredibly thin skin.  I think she is having too much fun to stop now.

Offline kevindavis007

I don't think there will be a Clinton-Warren ticket.  I don't think Warren wants it, but she will have a significant say on who the VP nominee winds up being.  Warren will continue to campaign for Clinton and get under Trump's incredibly thin skin.  I think she is having too much fun to stop now.

I think could be Tim Kaine
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I saw only a few glimpses of the hideous event. The vision of these two lying corrupt shrews waving their arms in the air was revolting. I do not think even the dimocrap voter could stomach two old fat white women on the ticket, but I have been wrong before of what the dims will accept. **nononono*
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I find Elizabeth Warren such a disgusting person. So smarmy. Very punchable face IMO.

Offline ArneFufkin

Sounds more like they electrified a paunchy media eunuch by the name of Philip Rucker.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Just what we need, not one but two old hippie hag bags leading this country.
The Republic is lost.

Offline skeeter

One person's "nerdy wonk and feisty grandmother" is another's hillbilly grifter & lying POS.

Offline skeeter

I saw only a few glimpses of the hideous event. The vision of these two lying corrupt shrews waving their arms in the air was revolting. I do not think even the dimocrap voter could stomach two old fat white women on the ticket, but I have been wrong before of what the dims will accept. **nononono*

Perhaps they meant to cool the crowd by flapping their bingo wings.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Finally: the all-Medusan ticket the feminist Left has been screaming for: Harridan-Harpie 2016!!! (avert your eyes!)
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline RedHead

Re: Clinton and Warren electrify Ohio crowd, sparking visions of a ticket
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2016, 07:27:40 pm »

Two lying corrupt shrews vs. one lying orange man.  Decisions, decisions.