Author Topic: Why we mustn't support Donald Trump  (Read 32454 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: Why we mustn't support Donald Trump
« Reply #325 on: July 12, 2016, 05:55:30 am »

When are you all going to put a stop to this Shiite?

@mystery-ak @Repub4Trump  @EC @Lando Lincoln @AbaraXas

You'd love that wouldn't you?

Have the owners and mods pull a Jimrob over here to satisfy your desires for purification of any and all dissent towards your king presumptive?

It's not enough you and your mobs have taken over numerous former Conservative boards and social groups, banning and running off anyone who dared speak an ill word of your prince. 

It's not enough you and yours had a safe space created for you on this very board.

But it's not enough.

It's never enough.

You can dish it out both subtle and direct, but you people can't take it in return.

You must silence and demand all who are not in your cult of personality worship to be punished, run-off, banned, censored, ostracized and comments stricken by claiming offense unless we seig-heil your wannabe tyrant. 

It makes you and your mob more tyrannical, thuggish and unreasonable than the Communist hordes salivating over queen Hildabeast.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #326 on: July 12, 2016, 09:20:43 am »
Quote from: wolfcreek on July 11, 2016, 06:18:15 PM

If you stop  your incessant blather about your opinion of Trump, I'll never say you or anyone else is pro-Hillary again.

So basically if we stop invoking our 1st Amendment right to freedom of thought, expression and speech you'll stop lying about us?

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #327 on: July 12, 2016, 09:22:59 am »
You'd love that wouldn't you?

Have the owners and mods pull a Jimrob over here to satisfy your desires for purification of any and all dissent towards your king presumptive?

It's not enough you and your mobs have taken over numerous former Conservative boards and social groups, banning and running off anyone who dared speak an ill word of your prince. 

It's not enough you and yours had a safe space created for you on this very board.

But it's not enough.

It's never enough.

You can dish it out both subtle and direct, but you people can't take it in return.

You must silence and demand all who are not in your cult of personality worship to be punished, run-off, banned, censored, ostracized and comments stricken by claiming offense unless we seig-heil your wannabe tyrant. 

It makes you and your mob more tyrannical, thuggish and unreasonable than the Communist hordes salivating over queen Hildabeast.

You would think if they wanted a Trump echo chamber where Orange Jesus is never ever criticized they'd have stayed at FR.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline verga

« Reply #328 on: July 12, 2016, 09:36:21 am »

I'll make you a deal. If you stop  your incessant blather about your opinion of Trump, I'll never say you or anyone else is pro-Hillary again.
Have you stopped beating your wife yet?
I realize that this is a very difficult concept for you and many of the other tRump cultists, but anti-tRump doe snot mean pro sHrillary.
Every time you repeat that lie you are simply bearing false witness. 
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

« Reply #329 on: July 12, 2016, 09:41:14 am »
You would think if they wanted a Trump echo chamber where Orange Jesus is never ever criticized they'd have stayed at FR.
@txradioguy They are the muslims of the political world. Trump is their god and his word must be spread to the entire world. They will not be happy until they have taken over. They are fanatical in their posture.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #330 on: July 12, 2016, 09:54:23 am »
@txradioguy They are the muslims of the political world. Trump is their god and his word must be spread to the entire world. They will not be happy until they have taken over. They are fanatical in their posture.

Great analogy. And you're right...their fanaticism won't allow them to see anything other than what they wnat to believe...even when their view of things doesn't square with reality.

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #331 on: July 12, 2016, 12:04:26 pm »
btw, there is another blatant lie in this post.

You're really sick.  REALLY sick.

The lies you keep telling don't hurt me, wolfcreek, because everyone here knows I hate Hillary and despise Trump for the same reason.  They are corrupt liberals.

By repeating this lie, you just make yourself look awful.

So I will keep "blathering" about morality and Constitutional principles, and you can keep lying and making yourself look like an abject fool

Lies are very ineffective when the truth is so obvious to anyone with a functioning braincell.

That's pretty much everyone on this forum, except you.

Then STOP posting to me.

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #332 on: July 12, 2016, 12:07:29 pm »
And right there folks, is the Modus Operandi of the Trump Militant: "your opinion must be silenced if you do not praise our prince, you must shut up - or we are going to charge you with whatever demagoguery we can dream up - most of the time by declaring you to be what we, ourselves are".

"Shut up, or be declared a traitor".

These people are no different than the tyrants for Hildabeast.

Paxil

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #333 on: July 12, 2016, 12:14:40 pm »
So basically if we stop invoking our 1st Amendment right to freedom of thought, expression and speech you'll stop lying about us?

She can't stand my opinion and IMO her's contradicts the reality of the situation. Sounded like a fair trade to me.

She instead decided to default so, I wish to hear nothing else from her trap.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #334 on: July 12, 2016, 12:28:41 pm »
She can't stand my opinion and IMO her's contradicts the reality of the situation. Sounded like a fair trade to me.

Wolfie,  you may be the strongest advocate for Hillary on this board.   Yeah, you'll deny that, but Trump's nomination means a Clinton presidency.   Take off your rose-colored glasses and see Trump how the rest of the nation sees him - erratic,  unprincipled, fascistic.   In a word - dangerous.   

Those of us who want Trump replaced at the convention are the only ones with a practical plan for denying Clinton the White House.   The Trumpsters may as well be working for Bill 'n Hillary.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #335 on: July 12, 2016, 12:33:36 pm »
Wolfie,  you may be the strongest advocate for Hillary on this board.   Yeah, you'll deny that, but Trump's nomination means a Clinton presidency.   Take off your rose-colored glasses and see Trump how the rest of the nation sees him - erratic,  unprincipled, fascistic.   In a word - dangerous.   

Those of us who want Trump replaced at the convention are the only ones with a practical plan for denying Clinton the White House.   The Trumpsters may as well be working for Bill 'n Hillary.

That's an opinion held by a small minority. Sounds mostly like a conspiracy theory.

Maybe Trump is really a reptilian.  :pondering:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #336 on: July 12, 2016, 12:35:06 pm »

:amen:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #337 on: July 12, 2016, 01:19:03 pm »

So it's OK for people to say what they know to be blatantly UNTRUE......... that we are SUPPORTING Hillary....... that we WANT Hillary........ even though they KNOW it is blatantly UNTRUE.......... and that those of us being lied about should just shut up and take it??

SO if wolfcreek constantly said what was UNTRUE about you, YOU would not defend the TRUTH, DC??

Give me a stinkin' break!  If someone lied about you, you'd defend TRUTH.

Don't whine and tattle about how I respond to what others do to me, when you wouldn't take it yourself.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #338 on: July 12, 2016, 01:19:56 pm »
Then STOP posting to me.

IOW, you're telling me to shut up.

All I'm telling you to do is TELL THE TRUTH.

Is that even possible for you?

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #339 on: July 12, 2016, 01:24:34 pm »

All you have to do is stop saying what you know absolutely is NOT true.

You can defend your boy Trump as much as you like........... unlike you, I believe in free speech........... but stop saying the same worn out false ad hominem about us.   It's boring, and makes you look like you're missing brain function.

So look at it as a way of preserving your reputation as an honest broker.

Tell us why Trump is so glorious that you have decided to lose your character in order to smear his detractors.  Tell us why ANY Conservative who cares about character, morality, integrity, the Constitution....... ANYTHING we value.  Why should we support him??

Bottom line, you can't.  So you say what is not true.

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #340 on: July 12, 2016, 03:26:17 pm »
All you have to do is stop saying what you know absolutely is NOT true.

You can defend your boy Trump as much as you like........... unlike you, I believe in free speech........... but stop saying the same worn out false ad hominem about us.   It's boring, and makes you look like you're missing brain function.

So look at it as a way of preserving your reputation as an honest broker.

Tell us why Trump is so glorious that you have decided to lose your character in order to smear his detractors.  Tell us why ANY Conservative who cares about character, morality, integrity, the Constitution....... ANYTHING we value.  Why should we support him??

Bottom line, you can't.  So you say what is not true.

Take a hint. I don't care what you think. Stop posting to me.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #341 on: July 12, 2016, 04:27:02 pm »

The bleep you pinging me for? This thread isn't in World News, so means jack shit to me as far as peoples behavior goes. You're on your own there. I don't mod outside my turf. Life's too short for that hassle. It's bad enough keeping Trump out of WN as it is.

As far as it being in the featured section goes - the OP was well written and deserved to get featured. You don't like that, write an article of your own to be put in the above the fold section. Although the author here, Invar, can testify I get pretty testy about tenses during editing.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline musiclady

« Reply #342 on: July 12, 2016, 04:35:38 pm »

Take a hint. I don't care what you think. Stop posting to me.

Take a hint.  I don't care what you think either.

Because you and Mechanicos both insult at a third grade level, and wouldn't recognize the truth if it hit you in the face, you are joining him in my very small IGNORE list.  Actually, it's tiny.  3 people only.....

:seeya:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 01:23:40 pm by musiclady »

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #343 on: July 12, 2016, 06:40:58 pm »
The bleep you pinging me for? This thread isn't in World News, so means jack shit to me as far as peoples behavior goes. You're on your own there. I don't mod outside my turf. Life's too short for that hassle. It's bad enough keeping Trump out of WN as it is.

As far as it being in the featured section goes - the OP was well written and deserved to get featured. You don't like that, write an article of your own to be put in the above the fold section. Although the author here, Invar, can testify I get pretty testy about tenses during editing.

Pinged you because I was under the impression that you and @Lando Lincoln were MODS.  Or, at the very least privy to what is being discussed/planned behind the curtain.   According to Lando's posts yesterday, he has inside infor.

And I have no idea as to what your second paragraph refers.    :shrug:

« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 07:44:54 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #344 on: July 13, 2016, 02:40:20 am »
@INVAR ~ I do agree with you on most of your espousements (thank you for taking the time!), but wanted to copy a quick note my husband left to me after he led/conducted his poetry slam, Sunday evening at a local establishment. Keep in mind, my husband and I were both #nevertrump, until very recently.

Yes, I would vote for Trump if he picks Pence -- or Cruz or Jindal or Walker (including Walker Texas Ranger). I want a reason to vote for Trump, because if Hillary wins, you know that it's a 95% chance it's ALL OVER, the END TIMES will be here, I'll get arrested for writing a blog or reading a Catholic poem I did tonight, whereas at LEAST, with Trump and a Conservative VP, I'd have a shot -- to survive...

Today I spoke at length with a long-time friend on Facebook, and she uttered similar words:

I don't want to sound crazy, but I have a very strong feeling that we are indeed in the End Times. Everybody from the top down is miserable. Now I know what the Lord meant by gnashing of teeth. These are some seriously horrible times with no palpable end in site!

Some people are hopeful for a 2020 Conservative. How many prayers will it take to even get there?  :0001:

America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #345 on: July 13, 2016, 03:38:59 am »
@INVAR ~ I do agree with you on most of your espousements (thank you for taking the time!), but wanted to copy a quick note my husband left to me after he led/conducted his poetry slam, Sunday evening at a local establishment. Keep in mind, my husband and I were both #nevertrump, until very recently.

I appreciate sharing your thoughts, and I cannot begrudge anyone voting for whom they decide is best for their interests.

That said, Trump has given me absolutely no reason whatsoever to vote FOR him.  In fact, he has done nothing but give me every reason to suspect he is just Hillary's stalking horse.

Regardless of what his motives are, true or not - I will never again cast a vote simply out of fear of the other guy.  I've repented of such foolishness, because my convictions were easily sold to fear, and still we fall without slowing down on the trajectory that is now inevitable.

I will only vote for someone who shares the principles I hold sacred and has the fruits for me to trust his ability to uphold the very things I am empowering them to office with my support.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline verga

« Reply #346 on: July 13, 2016, 11:17:13 am »
I appreciate sharing your thoughts, and I cannot begrudge anyone voting for whom they decide is best for their interests.

That said, Trump has given me absolutely no reason whatsoever to vote FOR him.  In fact, he has done nothing but give me every reason to suspect he is just Hillary's stalking horse.

Regardless of what his motives are, true or not - I will never again cast a vote simply out of fear of the other guy.  I've repented of such foolishness, because my convictions were easily sold to fear, and still we fall without slowing down on the trajectory that is now inevitable.

I will only vote for someone who shares the principles I hold sacred and has the fruits for me to trust his ability to uphold the very things I am empowering them to office with my support.
:amen: EXACTLY I held my nose and voted for the last two RINO's foisted on us the LSM and the GOPe. Not this time. You have to earn my vote and neither of the two candidates have done that.

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #347 on: July 13, 2016, 11:39:16 am »
:amen: EXACTLY I held my nose and voted for the last two RINO's foisted on us the LSM and the GOPe. Not this time. You have to earn my vote and neither of the two candidates have done that.

Except this time, there was no 'foisting'.  The people voted Trump in ahead of all the other candidates.

I'd say Trump would have been the last pick of the LSM and the GOPe.

Offline verga

« Reply #348 on: July 13, 2016, 11:51:55 am »
Except this time, there was no 'foisting'.  The people voted Trump in ahead of all the other candidates.

I'd say Trump would have been the last pick of the LSM and the GOPe.
@wolfcreek everytime orange glorious said something stupid the press lapped it up. they promoted his agenda to all of you LIV's and you lapped it up as well. The true Conservative candidates were ignored by the GOPe, and mocked by tRump. YOU are the face of the GOPe. and YOU are going to put sHrillary into office.

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #349 on: July 13, 2016, 12:07:55 pm »
@wolfcreek everytime orange glorious said something stupid the press lapped it up. they promoted his agenda to all of you LIV's and you lapped it up as well. The true Conservative candidates were ignored by the GOPe, and mocked by tRump. YOU are the face of the GOPe. and YOU are going to put sHrillary into office.

I voted for Cruz so, how is it possibly my fault?

It's the moronic neverTrumps that will tilt the scale towards Hillary. Live in denial if you must.