Author Topic: Must See! Crazy European Immigration Crisis  (Read 557 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Must See! Crazy European Immigration Crisis
« on: June 26, 2016, 01:48:57 pm »
Must See! Crazy European Immigration Crisis

It should hardly be surprising that our British cousins want to take back control of their circumstances

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4K4okVa7dU
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Dartman

Re: Must See! Crazy European Immigration Crisis
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 06:43:35 pm »
"Must see" is an understatement. It should be mandatory.
A lot of folks on this side of the ocean don't have a clue what things are going to be like.
Justin Trudeau and Barack Obama say "ISIL". The rest of the world says "ISIS". Hmmm ...

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 07:18:23 pm »
That's some seriously scary stuff. 

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 02:06:49 am »
Sanguine wrote:
"....That's some seriously scary stuff."

What do you propose to do that will stop it?
What do you propose to do that will REVERSE it?

Those actions that -will- stop or reverse it, [nearly all] the members of this forum wouldn't support.

More than that, to take such actions would brand anyone who implemented them to be "racis'", "facists", "nazis", or... worse.

What is done with the soldiers of an invading army, once they're apprehended and disarmed?

The West can watch and be scared.
Or it can do what's required to save itself.

Which shall it be?

Offline WAC

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 02:44:44 am »

Just to add what's currently happening here's some June factoids...............IMO much of this is "Stealth Jihad by migration"...one of the tenants of Islam is to populate other nations by migration...it's that now Western nations are assisting while the Islamic nations "watch"with Joy........believing that "allah" is making this happen for Islam....NOT that we're helping them.

Add to this ..the Globalist Agenda to integrate 3rd World Citizens into Western cultures.....this is not going to be stopped.....

"Shuttle Service" to collect migrants from the MED. then take them to Europe....

Crews pulled more than 2,000 migrants from overcrowded boats 'two days ago', Italy's coastguard said.....

More than 650 migrants arrived 'in Italy' after being rescued on the Mediterranean Sea

More than 7,100 people have now been plucked from international waters 'since Thursday'..., many of them 'from Libya'.

Over 48,000 migrants, most of them 'sub-Saharan Africans', have arrived in Italy since Jan.2016

There has been little sign of any let up of the flow of people coming from North African to Italy

Many of the migrants arrive first in Greece or Italy but gradually make their way to more affluent areas of northern Europe

Greece has also seen a huge rise in Egyptians migrating' to the country
first five months of 2016, a total of 1,815 Egyptian irregular migrants landed on Italian shores, 1,147 were 'unaccompanied migrant children'... also setting their eyes on Greek shores.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2016, 02:51:16 am »
Sanguine wrote:
"....That's some seriously scary stuff."

What do you propose to do that will stop it?
What do you propose to do that will REVERSE it?

Those actions that -will- stop or reverse it, [nearly all] the members of this forum wouldn't support.

More than that, to take such actions would brand anyone who implemented them to be "racis'", "facists", "nazis", or... worse.

What is done with the soldiers of an invading army, once they're apprehended and disarmed?

Or it can do what's required to save itself.

Which shall it be?

Not sure you were responding to my comment, but I'll answer anyway.  As I've said on other threads, we need to restore a constitutional republic.  Quickly.

Offline WAC

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2016, 02:57:20 am »
((((((....What do you propose to do that will stop it?........What do you propose to do that will REVERSE it?

Or it can do what's required to save itself.....))))))
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not going to be stopped because most International Leaders are on board for this to happen...to them it's a matter of controlling the flow...  not stopping it.

It's  re-distribution of populations to the Globalist Agenda......It's conquering via Migration  under Islamic Law so the ME nations are financing and supporting it......And it's the Lefts and EU's Goal for Diversity to offer "all world citizens' a fair chance.

And we're going to be asked to bring in thousands and thousands here in the Us....you can be sure Hillary and Bil will make that happen.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2016, 03:05:06 am »
((((((....What do you propose to do that will stop it?........What do you propose to do that will REVERSE it?

Or it can do what's required to save itself.....))))))
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not going to be stopped because most International Leaders are on board for this to happen...to them it's a matter of controlling the flow...  not stopping it.

It's  re-distribution of populations to the Globalist Agenda......It's conquering via Migration  under Islamic Law so the ME nations are financing and supporting it......And it's the Lefts and EU's Goal for Diversity to offer "all world citizens' a fair chance.

And we're going to be asked to bring in thousands and thousands here in the Us....you can be sure Hillary and Bil will make that happen.

"Those actions that -will- stop or reverse it, [nearly all] the members of this forum wouldn't support."

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline WAC

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2016, 03:24:26 am »
A lot of folks on this side of the ocean don't have a clue what things are going to be like.

We certainly already have our own issues and NOT just Mexicans....great numbers are coming 'from South American Countries' to the Mexican Border.....this type of mass border crossing we'll be seeing daily if Hillary gets the Presidency. And over the summer you can bet they'll be coming in ass in case Trump gets it, to get in under the wire.

This is 'La Bestia' - or 'The Beast' Train...about 1,500 migrants from Central America  El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras and other nations pile on board the freight train's roof every day....They are trying to reach the Mexico-U.S. border to start life in the USA

Offline LMAO

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2016, 05:42:01 am »
All of this isn't by accident. This is an attempt by the Gated Community People to shift the demographics in their countries as they believe a divided culture made up of poor, unskilled people are easier to rule over
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy