Author Topic: Brexit Was Sparked by Rape and Crime. That’s what the PC media would rather ignore.  (Read 426 times)

rangerrebew

Ben Stein’s Diary
Brexit Was Sparked by Rape and Crime

June 25, 2016, 1:08 am

That’s what the PC media would rather ignore.

“The Battle of Waterloo was won on the playing fields of Eton.” So supposedly said the Iron Duke of Wellington, referring, of course to the crushing defeat of Napoleon by the Allies on an 1815 Belgian battlefield and the rousing competitive spirit of the British ruling class, officers in the Royal Army. That spirit was said to have been instilled in them by the games playing at one of the premier English “public” schools, by which we would mean boarding schools.

May I add, “The Battle of Brexit, Britain, and Brussels was lost by Europe on the playing fields and in the alleys and immigrant housing of the British town of Rotherham.” There, over a period of twenty years, over 1,000 British girls were assaulted, raped, held captive, gang raped by Muslim immigrants to the UK, especially from Middle Eastern countries and Pakistan. It was a stupendous scandal, apparently duplicated all over Britain on a greater or lesser scale.

http://spectator.org/brexit-was-sparked-by-rape-and-crime/

READ MORE
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 12:37:36 pm by rangerrebew »

Oceander

I think it was sparked by more fundamental cultural differences.  The U.K. Simply never was a part of the culture of Continental Europe, and the EU is fundamentally a continental invention/project. 

rangerrebew

I think it was sparked by more fundamental cultural differences.  The U.K. Simply never was a part of the culture of Continental Europe, and the EU is fundamentally a continental invention/project.

Probably so but the EU's change to Eurabia was probably the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Looking at visuals like these do influence voters. First Calais, France

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsyqUeorRJU

Note the similarity to this scene, on the California border at San Ysidro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arb_YCZgra8
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

HonestJohn

All those rapy Polish plumbers... out to replace the Britons through Prima Nocte.

That's the ticket!

---
Where do they get this bull?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 02:42:18 am by HonestJohn »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

A reminder that conservatism is social conservatism, first and foremost.  Fiscal conservatism is secondary.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online goatprairie

Liberals promote the myth that all cultures are equal. I've heard that uttered from the mouths of some of my college profs.  Any half sane person knows they're not. While some cultures are not great, many are worse than others. Far worse.
It isn't difficult to notice most refugees are trying to escape from Islamic or third world countries.
 If things are so great in Algeria, why are so many Algerians trying to cross the Mediterranean? We don't see hordes of French people trying to enter Algeria. Ditto for many other Islamic peoples trying to enter Europe. Why aren't their own countries  being inundated with refugees?
And what's further irritating is many or most of the Islamic refugees refuse to assimilate to their new country and insist on maintaining the barbaric customs they supposedly fled from.
Which simply proves once again that liberals are as big a threat to modern, civiized countries as the third world scum they want to let in.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Liberals promote the myth that all cultures are equal. I've heard that uttered from the mouths of some of my college profs.  Any half sane person knows they're not. While some cultures are not great, many are worse than others. Far worse.
It isn't difficult to notice most refugees are trying to escape from Islamic or third world countries.
 If things are so great in Algeria, why are so many Algerians trying to cross the Mediterranean? We don't see hordes of French people trying to enter Algeria. Ditto for many other Islamic peoples trying to enter Europe. Why aren't their own countries  being inundated with refugees?
And what's further irritating is many or most of the Islamic refugees refuse to assimilate to their new country and insist on maintaining the barbaric customs they supposedly fled from.
Which simply proves once again that liberals are as big a threat to modern, civiized countries as the third world scum they want to let in.

It is why 'Diversity' is bogus.  Libs try to make it as the altar to attain.  Just being diverse is never a good goal(actually condemned in the Bible), and a lot of things are not good, and will drag you down (like opening women's restrooms) or can just plain kill you(like opening the border to Muslims).

I am a discriminator, first and foremost.  I discriminate what I eat, where I go and who I choose to play ball with.  I will only be diverse if it is good for me.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington