Author Topic: Mother, 42, is killed by police after shooting dead her two daughters, aged 22 and 17, in 'family dispute' that spilled onto a residential street in Texas  (Read 512 times)

Offline mirraflake

How do I put this politely? Daughters look nothing like the mom in terms of looks.  Maybe she found out  her husband cheated on her and they were not her real kids........................

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3659694/Mother-42-killed-police-fatally-shot-two-daughters-aged-22-17-family-dispute-spilled-residential-street-Houston.html

Edited by Mod1:   Title of thread changed to reflect actual published headline.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 10:20:38 pm by Mod1 »

Offline LadyLiberty

The husband and father was home at the time, but not injured. He was later taken to a hospital because he was distraught.

'It was a family argument that turned into a shooting. But we're still trying to put the pieces together,' Sheriff Nehls told the Houston Chronicle.

He said it was too early to establish a motive and added: 'Right now, all we can do is try to pray for the father and the husband so he can try to work through this.'

Authorities have been called to the home multiple times in the past, but it remains unclear why.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3659694/Mother-42-killed-police-fatally-shot-two-daughters-aged-22-17-family-dispute-spilled-residential-street-Houston.html#ixzz4Ccxz7pgm
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This happened a few miles north of where I live.  Sounds like a disfunctional family to me if they had visits from the police before.   I feel so bad for the father, he's lost his entire family at once.

I don't understand why you think that it might have started over the possibility that the husband might have cheated on her because the daughter's don't look like her.  If he had cheated on her 22 and 18 years ago, wouldn't some other woman have given birth to them?  BTW, I've seen other pics of them and IMO they do favor her.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 09:13:08 pm by LadyLiberty »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Daughters look nothing like the mom in terms of looks.  Maybe she found out  her husband cheated on her and they were not her real kids........................

You should probably think that one through a bit more.

geronl

OMG, whoever wrote the headline needs some mental help.

It is completely irrelevant if the author thinks the perp is good-looking. Journalism FAIL for sure

geronl

How do I put this politely? Daughters look nothing like the mom in terms of looks.  Maybe she found out  her husband cheated on her and they were not her real kids........................

um... erm... uh... never mind...  **nononono* **nononono*

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
OMG, whoever wrote the headline needs some mental help.

It is completely irrelevant if the author thinks the perp is good-looking. Journalism FAIL for sure

And the mom wasn't that good looking. She looks 10 years older than she is because she looks like she tries to hard. She fried her hair coloring it too much and she wears makeup like a Mary Kay associate.

https://www.facebook.com/cbsheats

Her facebook is creepy. She tries to come across as super mom. Maybe some mental illness going on she tried to mask?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 10:09:39 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline mirraflake

I made a tongue in cheek joke and some never caught it.  The ...... After the last word was a hint.

Offline raml

I will never understand any mother killing her children. You raise them and love them forever in my family. I am lucky my children are great adults who support and take care of their own families never asking anyone for a handout of any kind. When teens we may have had a few fights or should I say disagreements but none that ever brought out the worst in us and it never even entered my mind to use any physical force or a weapon to end it and my kids never ever laid a hand on me either. We had respect for each other. What in the world goes on in the mind of a parent who does this I just can't wrap my head around getting that mad at someone family or not.