Author Topic: Most Investors Prefer Donald Trump As President Over Hillary Clinton, Poll Reveals  (Read 622 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Most Investors Prefer Donald Trump As President Over Hillary Clinton, Poll Reveals

A high percentage of voters who operate in the stock market say that Donald Trump would be a better president than Hillary Clinton for their portfolios, and one in four said they would change their asset mix if he was elected, while a similar percentage would if the Democrats win. A recent poll from Bloomberg and Morning Consult revealed that investors prefer picked Trump over Clinton as president. According to the report, 50% of respondents said Trump would be better for their portfolios while 33% chose Clinton as a better alternative. Another 17% of respondents were not sure which candidate would be better for their investments, Business Insider reports....

[More]

http://www.inquisitr.com/3243231/most-investors-prefer-donald-trump-as-president-over-hillary-clinton-poll-reveals/
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Hoodat

Didn't you just get finished telling us that 9 out of 10 people do not believe in polls?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Didn't you just get finished telling us that 9 out of 10 people do not believe in polls?
lol

HonestJohn

I guess he doesn't believe in his own work?

Online cato potatoe

For once, a poll we can believe.  It puts America first.  Every other poll is islamo-mexican agitprop, hatched by elitist JFK assassins at a foam party.

Offline Mechanicos

I do not believe in free-to-the-public polls being measures of anything, but rather they are professional manipulators of public opinion. But many people still do trust them who also argue with me. So I use their weakness against them.  :tongue2:
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Online LMAO

Ouch...lol!!

What he really meant was he doesn't believe polls that are  negative regarding Trump. Don't you know only the polls that show good news for Trump are the accurate ones??
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
"Most Investors Prefer Donald Trump As President Over Hillary Clinton, Poll Reveals"

Of course they do. Trump charges less.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Norm Lenhart

I do not believe in free-to-the-public polls being measures of anything, but rather they are professional manipulators of public opinion. But many people still do trust them who also argue with me. So I use their weakness against them.  :tongue2:

No, you simply lie a lot.

BTW, isn't the hated Goldman Sachs an investor firm? I thought they were evil?

Online libertybele

So let me get this straight ... this polls is showing most investors prefer Trump over Hillary, but another poll is showing Clinton leading with double digits over Trump.  I think I'd rather go by the consensus of this forum; it's probably a much better indicator.

#NeverTrump

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/in-new-poll-support-for-trump-plunges-giving-clinton-a-double-digit-lead/2016/06/25/0565bef6-3a31-11e6-a254-2b336e293a3c_story.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

geronl

These evil Wall Street bankers who are part of the New World Order like Trump!!!

wow!!

How awful for his supporters.

Offline RedHead

If Trump wins in November I think you will see a steep, and hopefully temporary, drop in the Dow.  The markets hate uncertainty and Trump's babbling about implementing tariffs and tearing up trade agreements are certain to set that off.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 07:48:47 pm by RedHead »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Shocker: a majority of members of the Wall Street cartel support one of their own.

But hey, Trump is an outsider and can't be bought, right?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

geronl

If Trump wins in November I think you will see a steep, and hopefully temporary, drop in the Dow.  The markets hate uncertainty and Trump's babbling about implementing tariffs and tearing up trade agreements are certain to set that off.

Trump wants a trade war and 45% tariffs, yeah, were going to see our economy crash big time.

Offline Hoodat

Trump wants a trade war and 45% tariffs, yeah, were going to see our economy crash big time.

Didn't we try that already back in 1930?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-