Author Topic: The Whole ‘Gay Revenge’ Orlando Narrative Might Be Falling Apart  (Read 441 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/24/the-whole-gay-revenge-orlando-narrative-might-be-falling-apart/

The Whole ‘Gay Revenge’ Orlando Narrative Might Be Falling Apart
Elena Weissmann
3:17 PM 06/24/2016

The gay revenge narrative of Omar Mateen’s terrorist attack in Orlando has effectively obscured his several explicit pledges to ISIS laced throughout the rampage in several calls to 911.

The only trouble is the narrative is likely a complete fiction, according to the FBI’s official investigation.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/24/the-whole-gay-revenge-orlando-narrative-might-be-falling-apart/#ixzz4CbFs1W00
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Synthesist

“The Whole ‘Gay Revenge’ Orlando Narrative Might Be Falling Apart”

No, not really. The FBI has not officially declared that the Islamic terrorist was not a closet homosexual. This L.A. Times article and a related AP article do not attribute any named FBI agents to this “news”. Actually, both articles go on to throw a wet blanket on the anonymous source’s claims.
#BlueLivesMatter
#AllLivesMatter - especially the unborn...

Offline goatprairie

When has the truth ever stopped the left from promoting their narrative? Never. Facts are irrelevant to their cause. They say connect the dots...the connected dots reveal a stream of violent terror in the U.S. from radical Islamists...which has increased during the Obama admin. Makes no difference....leftists keep on with their narrative...."lone wolves" and too many guns.

Now, I don't know if this louse was a homo or not....but Islam says kill homosexuals. He might have been a self-loathing homosexual acting out or he might have been a heterosexual ridding the world of infidels for Allah.  Nevertheless, he was a Muslim who did what the tenets of Islam dictate....kill the infidel, the unbeliever.  I would guess most homos are not racing to convert to Islam....so they, like other infidels who refuse to convert...must be killed.

Offline Synthesist

When has the truth ever stopped the left from promoting their narrative? Never. Facts are irrelevant to their cause. They say connect the dots...the connected dots reveal a stream of violent terror in the U.S. from radical Islamists...which has increased during the Obama admin. Makes no difference....leftists keep on with their narrative...."lone wolves" and too many guns.

Now, I don't know if this louse was a homo or not....but Islam says kill homosexuals. He might have been a self-loathing homosexual acting out or he might have been a heterosexual ridding the world of infidels for Allah.  Nevertheless, he was a Muslim who did what the tenets of Islam dictate....kill the infidel, the unbeliever.  I would guess most homos are not racing to convert to Islam....so they, like other infidels who refuse to convert...must be killed.

I don’t think that the “gay revenge” narrative was ever pushed by the left. The only people I’ve seen pushing this meme are on the right, who claim that any suggestion that the terrorist was gay is a conspiracy to attempt to deflect that this was not an Islamic terrorist attack.

He could have been BOTH a self-loathing closeted homosexual and a radical Islamic terrorist at the same time. These two conditions are not mutually exclusive. I’m a bit mystified as to why so many people think that he could only be one or the other. The fact that he may have been a secret gay muslim does not in any way what so ever detract or deflect or diminish the fact that he engaged in an Islamic terrorist attack. It is now an indisputable fact that he declared his allegiance to ISIS and slaughtered people in the name of Allah. Even Obama was forced to admit that this was a terrorist attack less than 24 hours afterwards, something that I don’t think that he has ever done so quickly before. I also do not believe without good reason that so many gay people would go on the record (as opposed to the off the record reports that no evidence of a secret gay life have been found) to claim that the terrorist was engaged in homosexual activity for many years. These claims have to be devastating to the gay community and especially the militant activists to hear that “one of their own” may be responsible for the slaughter at the Pulse gay club. What possible motivation would these gay people have to come forward to tell their obviously embarrassing stories? I just do not believe that they are all liars.
#BlueLivesMatter
#AllLivesMatter - especially the unborn...

Offline goatprairie

I don’t think that the “gay revenge” narrative was ever pushed by the left. The only people I’ve seen pushing this meme are on the right, who claim that any suggestion that the terrorist was gay is a conspiracy to attempt to deflect that this was not an Islamic terrorist attack.

He could have been BOTH a self-loathing closeted homosexual and a radical Islamic terrorist at the same time. These two conditions are not mutually exclusive. I’m a bit mystified as to why so many people think that he could only be one or the other. The fact that he may have been a secret gay muslim does not in any way what so ever detract or deflect or diminish the fact that he engaged in an Islamic terrorist attack. It is now an indisputable fact that he declared his allegiance to ISIS and slaughtered people in the name of Allah. Even Obama was forced to admit that this was a terrorist attack less than 24 hours afterwards, something that I don’t think that he has ever done so quickly before. I also do not believe without good reason that so many gay people would go on the record (as opposed to the off the record reports that no evidence of a secret gay life have been found) to claim that the terrorist was engaged in homosexual activity for many years. These claims have to be devastating to the gay community and especially the militant activists to hear that “one of their own” may be responsible for the slaughter at the Pulse gay club. What possible motivation would these gay people have to come forward to tell their obviously embarrassing stories? I just do not believe that they are all liars.
He could have been BOTH a self-loathing closeted homosexual and a radical Islamic terrorist at the same time. These two conditions are not mutually exclusive.

I've argued the same point.