Author Topic: Obama: ‘Enforcement Priorities Developed by My Administration Are Not Affected’ by SCOTUS Ruling  (Read 276 times)

rangerrebew

Obama: ‘Enforcement Priorities Developed by My Administration Are Not Affected’ by SCOTUS Ruling

By Melanie Hunter | June 23, 2016 | 1:21 PM EDT
Members of CASA de Maryland participate in a immigration rally outside the Supreme Court in Washington, D.C. (Susan Walsh/Associated Press)

(CNSNews.com) – President Barack Obama said Thursday that despite the U.S. Supreme Court’s tie vote, which essentially blocks his immigration plan, the millions of illegal immigrants that he sought to make legal with his executive action will remain a low priority for deportation by his administration.

“Enforcement priorities developed by my administration are not affected by this ruling. This means that the people who might have benefited from the expanded deferred action policies – long-term residents raising children who are Americans or legal residents – they will remain low priorities for enforcement. As long as you have not committed a crime, our limited immigration enforcement resources are not focused on you,” he said.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunter/obama-enforcement-priorities-developed-my-administration-are-not

READ MORE
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 10:32:27 am by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

TRANSLATION:  We don't care about the Constitution or the supreme court, we are going to do what we want to do. :peeonobama: