Author Topic: Pelosi: Democrats Wore Sweaters to Deal With ‘Freezing’ Conditions During Sit-In  (Read 445 times)

geronl

http://freebeacon.com/issues/pelosi-boasts-sweaters-freezing-conditions/

excerpt

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) said Thursday that Democrats had to wear sweaters to endure freezing conditions on the House floor during the Democratic sit-in on gun control, but she said those conditions could not deter her.

A reporter brought up the live periscope feed that showed the sit-in since CSPAN cameras were not allowed to film because the floor was in recess. The reporter asked, since there was a constant periscope feed of the sit-in, if the rule about the speaker having control of the camera is obsolete.

They were so brave! How did they cope under such conditions...

good lord.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
My devious side got to thinking yesterday and it said: Pull the fire alarm. :whistle:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline libertybele

Wow.  They really had to rough it!  Food was brought in for them and Warren even brought in doughnuts.  I have no sympathy for the devil.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

geronl

Wow.  They really had to rough it!  Food was brought in for them and Warren even brought in doughnuts.  I have no sympathy for the devil.

They have catered meals and everything else