Author Topic: Rush: Marilyn Mosby Embarrassed Again  (Read 2080 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Marilyn Mosby Embarrassed Again
« on: June 23, 2016, 07:40:34 pm »
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/06/23/marilyn_mosby_embarrassed_again

Marilyn Mosby Embarrassed Again
June 23, 2016
Listen to it Button

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Marilyn Mosby is 0-for-3. A third Baltimore cop was found not guilty of murder in the Freddie Gray case.  This was officer Caesar Goodson, who Mosby told us was the most likely to be convicted. 

She's being humiliated here and is being shown to be an incompetent, unqualified prosecutor.

END TRANSCRIPT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Rush: Marilyn Mosby Embarrassed Again
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 07:45:43 pm »
She should be a hell of a lot more than embarrassed!

She should be removed from office and prosecuted for prosecutorial misconduct!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2016, 07:51:51 pm »
We shouldn't forget that the trial judge here -- who is also the trier of fact because they're all bench trials, is black.  Remember it, so that we don't fall into the same group-assumptions and stereotyping that typically affect the left.  He's a sharp, honest man.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2016, 07:54:02 pm »
We shouldn't forget that the trial judge here -- who is also the trier of fact because they're all bench trials, is black.  Remember it, so that we don't fall into the same group-assumptions and stereotyping that typically affect the left.  He's a sharp, honest man.

I don't think a word has been said here about anyone's skin color until YOU brought it up!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2016, 08:09:24 pm »
I don't think a word has been said here about anyone's skin color until YOU brought it up!

Well, right, which is why I brought it up.  I don't think a lot of people know it.   My point is that there will be race-baiters who also don't know he's black, and will blame these verdicts on a justice system biased against black people.  Hence, knowing that this judge is black will arm people with a fact-based retort.

It's also easy for some conservatives to think that a most minorities buy into race-based group politics, so this Judge is a good reminder that isn't true.

If you find me making that point to be offensive...I don't care.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2016, 08:55:24 pm »
Well, right, which is why I brought it up.  I don't think a lot of people know it.   My point is that there will be race-baiters who also don't know he's black, and will blame these verdicts on a justice system biased against black people.  Hence, knowing that this judge is black will arm people with a fact-based retort.

It's also easy for some conservatives to think that a most minorities buy into race-based group politics, so this Judge is a good reminder that isn't true.

If you find me making that point to be offensive...I don't care.

Someone once said that if you want race to stop being an issue you must stop talking about race or something very close to that and I happen to agree with whoever that was!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2016, 09:27:27 pm »
Rush is a little off in his facts.  Three trials, but only two acquittals.  The first trial was a hung jury, while the second two were outright acquittals by a judge in bench trials. 

As a practical matter, he may turn out correct because we don't know if that first one will get retried.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2016, 09:28:23 pm »
She's a liberal and a RAT, but then I repeat myself.

She's incapable of being embarrassed...she'll consider it a "lost battle" and move on.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2016, 09:32:37 pm »
She's a liberal and a RAT, but then I repeat myself.

She's incapable of being embarrassed...she'll consider it a "lost battle" and move on.

I agree.  There will be no consequences for Mosby, even though her flunky tried to win this third case by cheating.  Withholding exculpatory evidence is a very bad thing to do, and the Judge was fit to be tied when he discovered it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2016, 09:36:43 pm »

It is entirely a racial political prosecution. She plays to her target audience/constituency.

When the defendants are vindicated, her status goes UP since she tried to pursue "racial justice."
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2016, 01:29:01 am »
Marilyn Mosby To Face New Counts Including Malicious Prosecution

http://lawofficer.com/2016/06/marilyn-mosby-to-face-new-counts-including-malicious-prosecution/

- J. R. R. Tolkien