Author Topic: Today Show Shocked That Trump Tied With Clinton in Battleground States  (Read 345 times)

Offline oldmomster

Today Show Shocked That Trump Tied With Clinton in Battleground States
By P.J. Gladnick | June 22, 2016 | 6:57 PM EDT

'The crew on NBC's Today Show had a rather unpleasant revelation this morning. Despite the fact that Donald Trump supposedly had a bad few weeks in stark contrast to Hillary Clinton, he is still in a virtual tie with her in the polls in the key battleground states of Ohio and Pennsylvania. Watch them as they seem to awake from the insistent media narrative that Trump is in a really bad slump.

SAVANNAH GUTHRIE: ...And yet we saw three battleground state polls. In two of the three Ohio, Pennsylvania, you have races that are dead heats. She had some of the best few weeks of her campaign and Trump has had some of the worst few weeks so how do you explain those to her?

STEVE KORNACKI: It's amazing! If you just took the 2012 electoral map, Obama vs. Romney, and you kept it the same... If you're Trump, if you can slip Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida, you're the next president. For all of the trouble he's had, you’ve got them basically dead even in Ohio and Pennsylvania. Florida is bad news for him. He's down in this thing but I think for Republicans, a lot of them look at this and say, if he ran a competent campaign imagine where he would be.

MATT LAUER: How worried is the Clinton campaign about just that? As you just said and Savannah just said, great weeks for Hillary Clinton, terrible weeks for Donald Trump, and they look at those polls in those states... How do they explain that?

A comedy bonus is the look of despair on Savannah Guthrie's face as Matt Lauer is speaking.'

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2016/06/22/today-show-shocked-trump-tied-clinton-battleground-states

Oops, their bias is showing.....

Offline sinkspur

Trump could win all the other seven battleground states, but, if he loses Florida, he's toast.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Elsewhere today I read that Trump gave the speech that Republicans have been waiting to hear, for twenty years.

(Too bad some are holding their hands over their ears, however.)
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Three posts, two ignores.

Life is good.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline sinkspur

Elsewhere today I read that Trump gave the speech that Republicans have been waiting to hear, for twenty years.

(Too bad some are holding their hands over their ears, however.)

Trump is such an imperfect vessel to deliver the message he delivered.

He lied about opposing the Iraq War before it began. 

One has to ask:  when did Hillary become corrupt?  After she left office?

Because, before she left office, Trump said she was a great SOS and would make a great President.  Plus, he funneled $100 Grand to the Clinton Foundation, I guess so that she could personally profit from it.

At bottom, Trump is a liar.   Numerous news outlets have already enumerated the lies he told in this speech. 

But, a liar knows another liar, I guess.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

HonestJohn

Trump is such an imperfect vessel to deliver the message he delivered.

He lied about opposing the Iraq War before it began. 

One has to ask:  when did Hillary become corrupt?  After she left office?

Because, before she left office, Trump said she was a great SOS and would make a great President.  Plus, he funneled $100 Grand to the Clinton Foundation, I guess so that she could personally profit from it.

At bottom, Trump is a liar.   Numerous news outlets have already enumerated the lies he told in this speech. 

But, a liar knows another liar, I guess.

It's a question of who is more corrupt.  The woman who did all those things...

... or the man who funded and befriended the woman who did all those things, but then turns around and casts stones?

I'd say the man.  For that man is not just corrupt, but corrupt and a betrayer.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 12:38:46 am by HonestJohn »