Author Topic: Photo From Airport Bathroom Going Viral: You’ll be Outraged  (Read 721 times)

rangerrebew

Photo From Airport Bathroom Going Viral: You’ll be Outraged

By Nancy Hayes on June 22, 2016 Barack Obama, Culture, Email Featured, liberalism

The most-listened-to woman in America on political talk radio is without a doubt, Laura Ingraham. Her show is ranked in radio’s Top 10 and heard coast-to-coast in over 225 markets. Laura is also the Editor-in-Chief and the Co-Founder of the new website LifeZette.com, a website for conservatives. Laura also is a Fox News contributor.

Laura was at the San Diego airport and decided to take a picture of a sign she saw near the washroom. Her post on Twitter caught the eye of many. If you’ve been following the news and Obama’s rulings on transgenders and washrooms, you’ll be up to speed on this one.

http://joeforamerica.com/2016/06/photo-airport-bathroom-going-viral-youll-outraged/

READ MORE
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 09:17:19 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Photo From Airport Bathroom Going Viral: You’ll be Outraged
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 09:24:52 pm »
Political correctness is killing us and our Country.

:smokin:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 09:46:53 pm »

Photo From Airport Bathroom Going Viral: You’ll be Outraged

By Nancy Hayes on June 22, 2016 Barack Obama, Culture, Email Featured, liberalism

The most-listened-to woman in America on political talk radio is without a doubt, Laura Ingraham. Her show is ranked in radio’s Top 10 and heard coast-to-coast in over 225 markets. Laura is also the Editor-in-Chief and the Co-Founder of the new website LifeZette.com, a website for conservatives. Laura also is a Fox News contributor.

Laura was at the San Diego airport and decided to take a picture of a sign she saw near the washroom. Her post on Twitter caught the eye of many. If you’ve been following the news and Obama’s rulings on transgenders and washrooms, you’ll be up to speed on this one.

http://joeforamerica.com/2016/06/photo-airport-bathroom-going-viral-youll-outraged/

READ MORE

Has Laura figured out that the man she supports for president thinks transgenders in the girls bathroom is no big deal yet?

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 10:06:50 pm »
Lockable unisex  bathrooms have been around forever, and many large buildings have them as an option. So what's the point of the third figure on the sign?
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 10:07:48 pm »
Has Laura figured out that the man she supports for president thinks transgenders in the girls bathroom is no big deal yet?

She can actually hold two (seemingly contradictory) thoughts in mind, unlike most of internet political forum participants.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Oceander

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2016, 10:17:09 pm »
She can actually hold two (seemingly contradictory) thoughts in mind, unlike most of internet political forum participants.

Case in point. 

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2016, 10:18:45 pm »
"When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline WAC

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2016, 10:30:42 pm »

Lets bring the sign here...I laughed my fanny off when I saw what they used for a transgender or whatever! LOLOL......

Offline WAC

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2016, 10:32:37 pm »
Lockable unisex  bathrooms have been around forever, and many large buildings have them as an option. So what's the point of the third figure on the sign?

That's for the utterly massively confused!!! .......

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2016, 10:50:26 pm »

Its called cognitive dissonance.

Hardly something to be proud of.

But more and more common. Sadly.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2016, 10:51:56 pm »
I'm offended it is not all inclusive. I demand real inclusiveness.

Offline Dartman

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2016, 11:03:18 pm »

Lets bring the sign here...I laughed my fanny off when I saw what they used for a transgender or whatever! LOLOL......

Why are all the people on this sign white?
Justin Trudeau and Barack Obama say "ISIL". The rest of the world says "ISIS". Hmmm ...