Author Topic: Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange  (Read 575 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Wikileaks co-founder Julian Assange warns more information will be published about Hillary Clinton, enough to indict her if the US government is courageous enough to do so, in what he predicts will be “a very big year” for the whistleblowing website.

Expressing concerns in an ITV interview about the Democratic presidential candidate, who he claims is monitoring him, Assange described Republican presumptive nominee Donald Trump as an “unpredictable phenomenon”, but predictably, given their divergent political views, didn’t say if he preferred the billionaire to be president....

https://www.rt.com/usa/346534-wikileaks-clinton-assange-fbi/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=mattkibbe

Offline verga

Julian shut up and do it. I can't stand these attention whores. He sounds like Beck. We are going to break a story that will change everything.....
Stop with the self promotion and just do it.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Julian shut up and do it. I can't stand these attention whores. He sounds like Beck. We are going to break a story that will change everything.....
Stop with the self promotion and just do it.

Couldn't have put it more clearly myself....

:beer: