Author Topic: Rush: What We're Up Against on Guns  (Read 1008 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: What We're Up Against on Guns
« on: June 21, 2016, 06:14:42 pm »
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/06/21/what_we_re_up_against_on_guns

What We're Up Against on Guns
June 21, 2016
Listen to it Button

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: A columnist for the Chicago Sun-Times.  This is so good.  This guy is a columnist, and he was assigned the task of showing "how easy it is to get a gun."  We had the Morning Update today about this CBS reporterette who wanted to do the same thing.  They're all going into gun shops and trying to show how easy it is. "They'll sell a gun to anybody! You don't need to get a background check." It's all a bunch of BS. "You walk in, you fork over the money, and they'll give you a machine gun if you want it," is the image that they're trying to portray.  Wait 'til you hear the details on this clown from the Chicago Sun-Times.

I'll just cut to the chase.  The guy, his application was not approved.  They found out he's an alcoholic and he's got a couple charges of wife abuse or spousal abuse or something, and they would not give him the gun.  He wanted to leave that out of the column, and his editor said, "No, you gotta put it in there." So he put it in there. But he said (paraphrased), "That wasn't the real reason they didn't let me have the gun! They didn't let me have a gun 'cause they knew I was a reporter and they knew I was gonna try to shaft 'em."  The background system worked.  The guy didn't deserve getting a gun.

He couldn't pass the background check, is alcoholic (or has had alcoholic issues, I don't know), and spousal abuse issues, charges.  It's just classic.  To show you what we're up against, we have some Kim Kardashian tweets on this that the problem is... Kim Kardashian is what you have as an oracle to low-information people, and she's got a series of tweets on how easy it is to get a gun, and how background checks don't exist.  It's all wrong.  It's... (interruption) No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.  I have spies.  I'm not reading Kim Kardashian tweets.  I don't follow anybody on Twitter.  I'm not...

(interruption) No, no, no, no.  It's from the guy who reports... I read this report yesterday on his daughter is a Millennial, and he tracks her and her friends and reports to me. He's the guy that told me that "sustainability" is a big deal to them. He's the one sent me this.  He's the one out there following this stuff, trying to keep me up speed so I don't have to do it.  I wouldn't go following Kim Kardashian.  Anyway, it's gonna fit right with the Chicago Sun-Times piece.  It's gonna go perfectly with it.  So don't worry how I got it.  What does it matter how I got it?  Are you prepared to sit in there and say that your opinion of me might change if you found out that I was following Kim Kardashian?

Don't even go there.

END TRANSCRIPT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

geronl

Re: Rush: What We're Up Against on Guns
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 06:41:16 pm »
We already the left.

It's people like Trump who are "on our side" we need to worry about