Author Topic: Democrats On Failed Gun Control Amendments: “GOP Is Selling Weapons to ISIS”  (Read 780 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

http://www.redstate.com/jaycaruso/2016/06/21/democrats-failed-gun-control-amendment-gop-selling-weapons-isis/

This is not a quote taken out of context. This is not something implied by another. These were the words of a United States Senator (echoed later by another). Democrat Chris Murphy said this without reservation and said it's something Democrats should continue to do.

Here are his exact words:
[float=left][float=left]
    “We’ve got to make this clear, constant case that Republicans have decided to sell weapons to ISIS,” Murphy said, using an alternative term for the Islamic State militant group. “That’s what they’ve decided to do. ISIS has decided that the assault weapon is the new airplane, and Republicans, in refusing to close the terror gap, refusing to pass bans on assault weapons, are allowing these weapons to get in the hands of potential lone-wolf attackers. We’ve got to make this connection and make it in very stark terms.”[/float][/float]

There's no chance at any kind of rebuke from his fellow Democrats on this. In fact, one was openly supporting this:

Elizabeth Warren✔@SenWarren

.@ChrisMurphyCT said it right: The @SenateGOP have decided to sell weapons to ISIS.
6:08 PM - 20 Jun 2016

More at Link...

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Fast and Furious. 'Nuff said.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

http://www.dailywire.com/news/6783/democrats-push-disarmhate%E2%80%A6-unleashing-hate-ben-shapiro?

First off, this is a shocking departure from the Obama administration narrative that ISIS must not be mentioned lest terrorism increase. But more importantly, this is patently insane. There are 800,000 Americans on the terror watch list. The Orlando jihadist did not purchase his weapon from a gun show. And the only people who have actually given ISIS guns are Democrats. As I reported in my book, The People vs. Barack Obama:

[float=left][float=left]    On March 30, 2011, ABC News reported that President Obama had secretly signed a presidential finding to send covert aid to the al-Qaeda-linked rebels…The same day as the ABC News report, the Washington Post announced that Obama’s secret finding included an authorization to the CIA “to carry out a clandestine effort to provide arms and other support to Libyan opposition groups.”….Libyan terrorist groups began receiving arms shipments and money from Qatar.[/float][/float]

geronl

Obama supplied guns to the drug lords, literally.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I believe it was Obama's PC FBI that allowed that.

Under Holder's orders.  The plan was to use the increased carnage in Mexico as an excuse to pass more gun control laws in the US, but it backfired when word got out.  Brian Terry did not die in vain.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: