Author Topic: Donald Trump’s Gold Plated Con Just Got Hillary Clinton Elected  (Read 577 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Hillary is so corrupt and so unlikable, this shouldn't be even close. But.....

2017 is going to be the year of “I told you so.” Every time Hillary Clinton gets another leftist on the Supreme Court, those of us who opposed Trump will be able to remind you that this would happen. Every time the Democrat run Congress passes gun control, we will have told you so. It is no fun being a prophet of doom, but Trump makes it obvious. His nomination assures Hillary Clinton of victory and the evidence is in his fundraising, or should I say his lack thereof.

Donald Trump, major party nominee, has only $1.2 million cash on hand and raised only $3.1 million in the month of May. At this time in 2012, Mitt Romney had raised over $76.8 million in the month of May and had more than half that on hand. Trump actually has less cash on hand than many congressional candidates.....

http://theresurgent.com/donald-trumps-gold-plated-con-just-got-hillary-clinton-elected/

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: Donald Trump’s Gold Plated Con Just Got Hillary Clinton Elected
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 04:35:47 pm »
This was a golden opportunity year for conservatives,  all now set to be ruined by Donald Trump.

Sure, it would be ugly beyond belief for Trump to be ousted in Cleveland. But it’s going to be ugly beyond belief anyway.

- John Podhoretz

« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 04:39:34 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

geronl

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 04:48:09 pm »
Trump seems to be getting bored with it. He might find himself a new hobby soon.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 04:51:23 pm »
This was a golden opportunity year for conservatives,  all now set to be ruined by Donald Trump.

- John Podhoretz

Yes, I keep wondering where did it all go haywire?
I know that Trump got all the free media he wanted.
I think that was the main problem (and by design by the MSM).

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2016, 05:24:54 pm »
Trump doesn't want to have to work. He wants to just sit back, glorify himself in interviews, be applauded at rallies, and tweet.

He doesn't want to (or can't) do the hard work of fundraising.  He will have no money, the nets are not going to cover his rallies, and, increasingly, they're going to make him come in and sit down for interviews. Except for FOXNEWS, of course.   And their viewership is declining since they've become the Trump channel.

The I-told-you-sos are going to be coming a lot sooner than I thought.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

HonestJohn

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2016, 07:53:07 pm »

- John Podhoretz

Trump is just an expression of the plurality of the GOP primary voter base.

In essence, a sizeable chunk of that base simply wants to rage.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 07:53:36 pm by HonestJohn »