Author Topic: Man arrested at Trump rally says he wanted to kill candidate  (Read 3759 times)

Silver Pines

Re: Man arrested at Trump rally says he wanted to kill candidate
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2016, 01:58:07 pm »
Nice spin there, @CatherineofAragon but not good enough.

After witnessing the pure venomous hatred so many in the  #NeverTrump  group have displayed over and over and over again for Donald Trump, it does not require emotion to think this group would celebrate the death of Donald Trump.  It requires logic.

Logic and Trump support are mutually exclusive. 

Your fevered hyperbole proves my point.   :dighole:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2016, 02:02:18 pm »
Most of the people on this web site hate Donald Trump's guts.

His death would bring them great joy.

Knock it off.....not true.

Nobody wishes or condones the death of any candidate...and if he/she does they are at the wrong website.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2016, 02:11:08 pm »

Nobody wishes or condones the death of any candidate...and if he/she does they are at the wrong website.

What you're seeing Myst, is classic projection. The Trump fanatics are the very people calling non supporters 'traitors'. Treason is a crime punishable by death. Thats a historical and legal reality. Clearly they are not calling people 'traitor' expecting or wishing long life on those they so name.

They don't like the truth of that so they have to project their issues on others to absolve themselves.

And there is another website that aligns with their desires proving beyond doubt where the actual hate in this campaign comes from.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 02:12:06 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2016, 02:12:12 pm »
There is some sort of law in Japan where it seems Islam is largely outlawed.

In turn, I'll bet its hard to establish some other religions as well; there is not that much freedom of religion even in minimal ways in the world.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2016, 02:15:04 pm »

In turn, I'll bet its hard to establish some other religions as well; there is not that much freedom of religion even in minimal ways in the world.

Muslims are restricted entirely from their normal Sharia pushing ways. They are onlylet in for business purposes and 'encouraged' in every way imaginable to leave ASAP once said business is concluded.

People are shunned and worse should they befriend one.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2016, 02:16:35 pm »
============================

Not true.
I hope he has a long and healthy life.
Not a fan of him being President, no more to it than that.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2016, 02:25:10 pm »

After witnessing the pure venomous hatred so many in the  #NeverTrump  group have displayed over and over and over again for Donald Trump, it does not require emotion to think this group would celebrate the death of Donald Trump.  It requires logic.

The fact that you say you believe this says a lot about you, not @CatherineofAragon.  And, it's the sort of thing you don't say unless you have some solid evidence that it is the case - something like your target saying "I wish he was dead", "I wish someone would just shoot him", etc.  Making this kind of stuff up out of thin air is beyond the pale.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2016, 02:26:57 pm »
Logic and Trump support are mutually exclusive. 

Your fevered hyperbole proves my point.   :dighole:

Nah. 

« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2016, 02:31:20 pm »
The fact that you say you believe this says a lot about you, not @CatherineofAragon

Actually, @Sanguine it says a lot about what's been said by #NeverTrumps for a long while.  Maybe you've grown numb to it, maybe you agree with it, but I am not numb nor am I in agreement.

Go back and read what's been written about Trump and his supporters.  There is a viciousness that would frighten the less strong.

Perhaps you'll see the need and now have a reason to ask your #NeverTrump friends to tone it down, to make a point without moving out of the light.

Just a suggestion.  Do with it what you will.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2016, 02:39:13 pm »
Actually, @Sanguine it says a lot about what's been said by #NeverTrumps for a long while.  Maybe you've grown numb to it, maybe you agree with it, but I am not numb nor am I in agreement.

Go back and read what's been written about Trump and his supporters.  There is a viciousness that would frighten the less strong.

Perhaps you'll see the need and now have a reason to ask your #NeverTrump friends to tone it down, to make a point without moving out of the light.

OK, then, @Right_in_Virginia, pull some quotes where anyone here has wished DT to be murdered.  Go ahead - prove your point or admit you're just making stuff up. 

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2016, 02:41:43 pm »

Project you much.

Don't EVEN talk about US 'toning it down' when your merry band of Trump fanatics is here every day calling us Hillary supporters, traitors and more.

Don't EVEN talk at all after what your crew did to Ted Cruz and his wife and kids, using them as a political weapon.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2016, 02:50:51 pm »

It's not such a stretch!  I've seen plenty of comparisons of Trump to Hitler on here, not to mention that he is a fascist and the most evil man alive - worse than Killary!!!

Put yourself back to living during WWII.  I would have thought Hitler was the most evil man alive - and if someone had killed him - I honestly would have been overjoyed!  If some people here honestly believe the hateful rhetoric I see them say - they would have to feel the same way.

Deny it all you want - but you know some would.  I can also see somewhat of a comparison to moderate Muslims being silent whilst some of their own mosque members engage in Radical Islamist rhetoric.  How can you be a member of a group that advocates the atrocities that are committed in the name of your God?  Wouldn't you be out in front making sure that people knew you did NOT condone it?  A lot of people stay silent when they see people call Trump such atrocious things as Hitler/evil/fascist. 

That kind of talk that spews from Glenn Beck and others is (my opinion) directed at those nutcases like this nineteen year old - to spur some nut to take the action they would like to see.

I don't comment much here anymore because of the hyperbolic rhetoric that dominates the comments here - the loudest and most obnoxious make it look like a Trump hate site.  I felt compelled to comment on this because I definitely see the parallels.  Sorry if that bothers some - again - my opinion. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Silver Pines

« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2016, 02:58:50 pm »

You're going to show us some of these alleged death wishes made about Trump and his supporters, correct?  Thank you.  I'll keep checking the thread now and then; I'm very interested in seeing them.

I find it pretty funny that some Trump supporters are so delicate and so easily frightened by posts on a political forum, especially when their candidate is the most fearless alpha male who ever alpha'd.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing those death wishes so that we can all condemn them.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2016, 03:06:46 pm »
It's not such a stretch!  I've seen plenty of comparisons of Trump to Hitler on here, not to mention that he is a fascist and the most evil man alive - worse than Killary!!!

.... I felt compelled to comment on this because I definitely see the parallels.  Sorry if that bothers some - again - my opinion.

It's entertaining to see you end your post about seeing parallels after you began it condemning people for seeing parallels. I guess this is more of the "Well thats different' mindset your crew adopts whenever bad and TRUE light is shown on your candidate.

« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2016, 03:10:01 pm »

You're going to show us some of these alleged death wishes made about Trump and his supporters, correct?  Thank you.  I'll keep checking the thread now and then; I'm very interested in seeing them.

I find it pretty funny that some Trump supporters are so delicate and so easily frightened by posts on a political forum, especially when their candidate is the most fearless alpha male who ever alpha'd.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing those death wishes so that we can all condemn them.

I've said all I'm going to say on this topic @CatherineofAragon.   I know you'd like to argue with me .... but I'm really have a great day, and I'm going to keep it that way.

:seeya:

geronl

« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2016, 03:10:57 pm »

I don't want my enemies murdered, I want their souls to be saved.

Stop thinking we are like Trumpers, we aren't

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2016, 03:12:47 pm »

Thats just that vicarious living we were talking about earlier. Between all the projection and vicarious living, I often wonder lately if there are actual, real people behind these names at all. They won't stand on principle and mock any who do. They project their own crew's behaviors on everyone but their own crew, they look up to and promote a candidate whose ever utterance is a negotiable suggestion and is at this time in court for defrauding people.

Talk about reality avoidance. Is there - A N Y T H I N G - 'REAL" -  about these people at all?

geronl

« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2016, 03:13:55 pm »

Japan doesn't like foreign devils and doesn't believe non-Japanese should get citizenship. A country that thinks pre-teens are good sex objects is not a rational country.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2016, 03:15:39 pm »
Japan doesn't like foreign devils and doesn't believe non-Japanese should get citizenship. A country that thinks pre-teens are good sex objects is not a rational country.

Well, at least when it comes to Islam/Muslims, they are a hell of a lot more rational then the rest of the first world.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2016, 03:16:12 pm »

Absolutely untrue.

What would bring me great joy is to see Trump have a conservative epiphany and begin campaigning like a person worthy of the office he seeks.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2016, 03:18:13 pm »
Absolutely untrue.

What would bring me great joy is to see Trump have a conservative epiphany and begin campaigning like a person worthy of the office he seeks.

I would vote for that!

Oceander

« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2016, 03:23:32 pm »

The two of you are disgusting.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2016, 03:24:40 pm »
I've said all I'm going to say on this topic @CatherineofAragon.   I know you'd like to argue with me .... but I'm really have a great day, and I'm going to keep it that way.

:seeya:

Now, @Right_in_Virginia, you're making it hard for anyone to take you seriously.  You make an awful accusation against many of the people here, and when asked to back up your accusation you run away so that you will have a "great day".  That's very, very uncool and implies that your comments here are not for the purpose of exchanging opinions with your fellow posters.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2016, 03:27:55 pm »

==========================

Just the first part ..

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2016, 03:31:23 pm »
==========================

Just the first part ..

I don't really believe that 100% either.

Not happy the way he called Ted Cruz "Lyin" Ted, or saying Cruz Senior was involved with JFK.

But, that is between Cruz and Trump, not Trump and I.

I have no animosity towards Trump.

I just don't think he would be a good president.

Nothing more, nothing less.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 03:43:01 pm by GrouchoTex »