Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton once called disabled children at an Easter egg hunt 'f***ing ree-bleep' and referred to Jews as 'stupid k***s' while Bill called Jesse Jackson a 'damned n****r,' claims Bill's former lover - Daily Mail  (Read 2088 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton once called disabled children at an Easter egg hunt 'f***ing ree-bleep' and referred to Jews as 'stupid k***s' while Bill called Jesse Jackson a 'damned n****r,' claims Bill's former lover
Excerpted:
Bill and Hillary Clinton profess to have always been supporters of racial equality, but anecdotes published in a new book by his ex-lover claim otherwise.

Hillary was heard calling mentally challenged children 'f*****g ree-bleep' and caught on record blurting out the terms 'stupid k**e and 'f***ing Jew b*****d', while Bill called the Reverend Jesse Jackson a 'G**damned n****r'.

Bill was also sued several times by blacks and Hispanics for violations of the 1965 Voting Rights Act.

Dolly Kyle - who was just 11 when she first crossed paths with Bill, dated him through high school and began sleeping with him once they graduated - published the claims about the Clinton couple's racial epithets and politics in her new book, Hillary: The Other Woman, published by WND Books.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635882/Hillary-Clinton-called-disabled-children-Easter-egg-hunt-f-ing-ree-bleep-referred-Jews-stupid-k-s-Bill-called-Jesse-Jackson-damned-n-r-claims-Bill-s-former-lover.html#ixzz4C8BP09PV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Headlining at Drudge.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
OK, the Trump tabloid campaign against Hillary heats up.

I do not buy that Hillary called disabled Easter egg hunting kids ree-bleep.   The Jews comment, maybe.  Bill's comment, maybe.  Give that I cannot see the first one AT ALL, I doubt the rest.

Problem is that it's heresay. Hillary's supporters will not believe it (at least publically) while HIllary opponents will believe and tout it. Your average American will probably shrug and not know what to think.

Offline TomSea

OK, the Trump tabloid campaign against Hillary heats up.

I do not buy that Hillary called disabled Easter egg hunting kids ree-bleep.   The Jews comment, maybe.  Bill's comment, maybe.  Give that I cannot see the first one AT ALL, I doubt the rest.

Noted; so one is suspicious of the woman, Dolly Kyle who is writing this in a book.

Having survived the personal and professional attacks against her for telling the truth in fiction as well as under oath, Dolly is happily living back home in Arkansas. Her children are grown and healthy; her pets have all been buried; and most of her house plants are silk. Life is good.

http://www.dollykyle.com/

I for one, will not basically be calling this woman a liar and believe her.

Offline sinkspur

Dolly Kyle - who was just 11 when she first crossed paths with Bill, dated him through high school and began sleeping with him once they graduated - published the claims about the Clinton couple's racial epithets and politics in her new book, Hillary: The Other Woman, published by WND Books.

Dolly's starting her book tour.  Recycling accusations from the 90s that had no effect will have no effect this time either, since the big news today is Trump's campaign melting down. 
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 02:56:12 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline TomSea

"OK, the Trump tabloid campaign against Hillary heats up."

She wrote a book if that is a "Trump tabloid campaign"; she's from Arkansas, I don't see how that makes it related to Trump.

I'm glad this woman professes to stand up against those who smear her.

Offline TomSea

Dolly's starting her book tour.  Recycling accusations from the 90s that had no effect will have no effect this time either, since the big news today is Trump's campaign melting down.

At least, that's your point of view;

What hypocrisy, calling Trump a racist but Oh, Bill and Hillary, never mind.

Offline sinkspur

Yes.  You are exactly right about that.   I am no fan of Hillary, but this kind of campaigning is stupid.  I realize it came from the Daily Mail, but it has Trump Campaign written all over it.

There IS no Trump campaign.  Besides, Trump's people aren't smart enough to even know who the hell Dolly Kyle even is.

She has a new book coming out.  That's why Drudge is getting all wet over it.

Offline sinkspur

At least, that's your point of view;

What hypocrisy, calling Trump a racist but Oh, Bill and Hillary, never mind.

Trump's words versus some third-hand account of what Bill Clinton said.   That's why I can confidently call Trump a racist.

SHE'S PIMPING A BOOK!!!

Offline TomSea

There IS no Trump campaign.  Besides, Trump's people aren't smart enough to even know who the hell Dolly Kyle even is.

She has a new book coming out.  That's why Drudge is getting all wet over it.
Trump's people aren't smart

Ad Hom attacks on other people; a person who constantly calls Trump a racist exposed for hypocrisy when okaying it from the Clintons.

Offline TomSea

Trump's words versus some third-hand account of what Bill Clinton said.   That's why I can confidently call Trump a racist.

SHE'S PIMPING A BOOK!!!

One can't deny Clinton said something like "20 years ago, that guy would have been serving coffee", so that at the least is as racist as what some call Trump.

Show me where Trump used words like N**** or even any other epithet please.

Oh, he called someone a "Mexican"; gee, I guess anti-Trumpers aren't smart enough to know what racism is.

It's not a 3rd hand account, but if one is so offended about the philanderer Bill Clinton being found out so beit.

HAPPY2BME

Dolly writes that behind the Reverend Jesse Jackson's back, the Clinton duo also called him, 'That G**damned n****r'

Offline sinkspur

Ad Hom attacks on other people; a person who constantly calls Trump a racist exposed for hypocrisy when okaying it from the Clintons.

It came from Dolly Kyle, the stuff about the Clintons.  I heard Trump's own mouth make bigoted statements against a judge because he's Mexican.

Dolly Kyle has a book coming out.  Why would I believe Dolly Kyle? 

Offline TomSea