Author Topic: Twin Falls City Council makes headlines as Muslim Migrants rape 5yr old girl at knife point  (Read 1294 times)

HAPPY2BME

Robert Mccarty

Published on Jun 19, 2016

Twin Falls City Council makes headlines as Muslim Migrants rape 5yr old girl at knife point stripping her naked and urinating upon her when done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFAEnixx4AI

HAPPY2BME

Every time you hear Paul Ryan talking about 'suing Donald Trump' over immigration, THIS is wat Paul Ryan wants to sue him to protect.

You won't get this.

Offline Charlespg

Robert Mccarty

Published on Jun 19, 2016

Twin Falls City Council makes headlines as Muslim Migrants rape 5yr old girl at knife point stripping her naked and urinating upon her when done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFAEnixx4AI
Burn these subhuman devil worshiping korananimals alive
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Brought to you by your federal government which tramples over State's Rights and inserts these savages into our midst. This is not covered by the MSM and there are probably hundreds of similar incidents wherever these refugees are placed in our communities. **nononono*
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Obama and Hillary want more of this immigration, and Trump says "no more."

Liberals and democrats defend this immigration, and true conservatives say "no more."

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Labette

• Show us on this doll where Trump made it hurt.
What does everyone think is the greater evil - The culture that teaches its own children that god approves this sick behavior?

Or

The people who excuse this, shift blame, and make up fantasy apologies, - the people who are bringing it to the civilized world in order to remake it.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Lots of anger and outrange I see here, but no one offering much in the way of a real solution.

Here's mine:

Does the above image disturb you?

If it does, do nothing. Because if we're unwilling to do the above, we're eventually going to end up with this:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Lots of anger and outrange I see here, but no one offering much in the way of a real solution.

BS.  Mine is say the hell with the feds and dare them to stop your state from allowing unwelcome Muslims from coming here.

I elected state officials in power to protect me from ill.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

rangerrebew

Muslim migrant boys accused of assaulting Idaho girl, 5
Activists say city covering up crime
Published: 10 hours ago

A 5-year-old girl was sexually assaulted by a group of boys at an apartment complex in Twin Falls, Idaho, and some local residents are charging the police and city officials with covering up the fact that the boys are from Muslim immigrant families.

Twin Falls has been one of more than a dozen pockets of resistance across the U.S. to refugees arriving from Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia and other Muslim nations.

A protest rally took place in the city last fall and residents have been seeking more transparency from the College of Southern Idaho, which is resettling the refugees in the area.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/muslim-migrant-boys-accused-of-assaulting-idaho-girl-5/#emLHEWVvs5JEmqcz.99

READ MORE