Author Topic: Mark Burnett to Promote Melania as 21st Century 'Jackie O' at Convention  (Read 1799 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=734559

Newsmax
Mark Burnett to Promote Melania as 21st Century 'Jackie O' at Convention
Sunday, June 19, 2016 08:48 AM

By: Cathy Burke

Donald Trump's campaign will reportedly play up the GOP presumptive nominee's wife Melania as a 21st-century Jackie Kennedy at a celebrity-studded Republican National Convention next month.

Rich and famous friends of the real estate mogul will replace the usual parade of politicians at the Cleveland gathering July 18-21, the New York Post reports, citing an unnamed source.

"There will be very compelling testimonials from his children and his wife," the source tells the Post. "Melania will be recast as the next Jackie O. She speaks four languages."

Working pal and reality TV producer Mark Burnett, who created "The Apprentice" with Trump, has been enlisted to spice up the convention for its TV broadcast — and to grab the "highest ratings of any convention in modern television history," another unnamed source tells the Post.

"This is the first Republican candidate who knows how to read a ratings book," that source tells the newspaper. "Imagine a different type of convention that grows out of that."

The campaign wanted NFL’s Ben Roethlisberger and Tom Brady, NASCAR CEO Brian France, Ultimate Fighting Championship president Dana White and former basketball coach Bobby Knight to speak at the event, the Post reports.

According to the Post, however, Roethlisberger and France said they wouldn’t attend, a White rep said he hadn’t been invited and Brady's agent didn't return calls.

"You’ll see every type of multiethnic person they can get on stage," the Trump adviser tells the Post. "If Muhammad Ali were still alive, he’d have him up there."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I'm more disturbed (but not surprised) that Mark Burnett will be a speaker there- but it does reinforce what I think this is all turning into.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=734559

Newsmax
Mark Burnett to Promote Melania as 21st Century 'Jackie O' at Convention
Sunday, June 19, 2016 08:48 AM

By: Cathy Burke

Donald Trump's campaign will reportedly play up the GOP presumptive nominee's wife Melania as a 21st-century Jackie Kennedy at a celebrity-studded Republican National Convention next month.

Rich and famous friends of the real estate mogul will replace the usual parade of politicians at the Cleveland gathering July 18-21, the New York Post reports, citing an unnamed source.

"There will be very compelling testimonials from his children and his wife," the source tells the Post. "Melania will be recast as the next Jackie O. She speaks four languages."

Working pal and reality TV producer Mark Burnett, who created "The Apprentice" with Trump, has been enlisted to spice up the convention for its TV broadcast — and to grab the "highest ratings of any convention in modern television history," another unnamed source tells the Post.

"This is the first Republican candidate who knows how to read a ratings book," that source tells the newspaper. "Imagine a different type of convention that grows out of that."

The campaign wanted NFL’s Ben Roethlisberger and Tom Brady, NASCAR CEO Brian France, Ultimate Fighting Championship president Dana White and former basketball coach Bobby Knight to speak at the event, the Post reports.

According to the Post, however, Roethlisberger and France said they wouldn’t attend, a White rep said he hadn’t been invited and Brady's agent didn't return calls.

"You’ll see every type of multiethnic person they can get on stage," the Trump adviser tells the Post. "If Muhammad Ali were still alive, he’d have him up there."

The Melania as Jack thing might work.  They both have that odd hesitant way of speaking.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Ugh...Trump's plastic trophy wife.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline RedHead

If Trump wins then what the Democrats will do to Melania Trump I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. 

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I'm more disturbed (but not surprised) that Mark Burnett will be a speaker there- but it does reinforce what I think this is all turning into.

A nude model as a 21st Century Jackie O- nope. **nononono*

Trump will probably continue to be so offensive and incoherent that no one will accept an invitation. I wonder how it will be received if he plans this extravaganza and doesn't get nominated.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Oceander

Right.  Jackie O is class; Trump is crass. One letter makes quite a big difference.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Right.  Jackie O is class; Trump is crass. One letter makes quite a big difference.

Jackie was an American, right?
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline kjam22

A nude model as a 21st Century Jackie O- nope. **nononono*

Trump will probably continue to be so offensive and incoherent that no one will accept an invitation. I wonder how it will be received if he plans this extravaganza and doesn't get nominated.

No doubt he would sue everyone who has anything to do with anything.
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

Oceander

Jackie was an American, right?

(A) What do you think?  (B) Why does it matter?  Class and crass are international. 

geronl

Pure insanity. Cult mentality.

Insane Cult Possy

Offline Suppressed

:silly:
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline sinkspur

Roethlisberger and Brady will be in training camp. 

What does Trump think he's going to accomplish by parading his wife around?  Only geezers even remember who Jackie-O was, and she was every bit the doormat that Melania is.

And I read Trump is going to inflect his meandering, rambling stream-of-consciousness brain vomit on viewers every night.   

WWE won't have a thing on this fiasco.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
I can see the connection.

Both Jackie O and Melania married Democratic candidates for POTUS.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx