Author Topic: ISIS BASE operating on Mex.Border... Authorities Arrest Islamic Refugee with Pipeline Plans.  (Read 572 times)

Offline WAC

Recent arrest of female Islamic refugee arrested carrying 'Pipeline plans'.....The gas pipeline plans in the woman’s possession include the Deming region,...35 miles north of the Mexican border and 60 miles west of Las Cruces...

...........A few months ago Judicial Watch reported that 'members of a cell of Islamic terrorists stationed in Mexico'... cross into the U.S. ;to explore targets; for future attacks with the help of Mexican drug traffickers. .......

Among the jihadists that travel back and forth through the porous southern border is a Kuwaiti named 'Shaykh Mahmood Omar Khabir', an ISIS operative who lives in the Mexican state of Chihuahua not far from El Paso, Texas................
 Khabir trained hundreds of Al Qaeda fighters in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Yemen and has lived in Mexico for more than a year, according to Judicial Watch’s high-level Homeland Security sources.......... Now Khabir trains thousands of men—mostly Syrians and Yemenis—to fight in an ISIS base situated in the Mexico-U.S. border region near Ciudad Juárez.

Khabir actually brags in a European newspaper article about how easy it is to stake out American targets because the border region is wide open. In the same story Foreign Affairs Secretary Claudia Ruiz, Mexico’s top diplomat, says she doesn’t understand why the Obama administration and the U.S. media are “culpably neglecting this phenomenon,” adding that “this new wave of fundamentalism could have nasty surprises in store for the United States.”

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/04/cartels-help-terrorists-in-mexico-get-to-u-s-to-explore-targets-isis-militant-shaykh-mahmood-omar-khabir-among-them/

Another story Judicial Watch broke less than a year ago involved five young Middle Eastern men apprehended by Border Patrol in an Arizona town (Amado) situated about 30 miles from the Mexican border. .....Two of the Middle Eastern men were carrying stainless steel cylinders in backpacks, alarming Border Patrol officials enough to call the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) for backup.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/islamic-refugee-gas-pipeline-plans-arrested-new-mexico-border-county/

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
There is much we would have no clue about were it not for the efforts of Judicial Watch.  What they do is tedious, often boring and frustrating, but their tenacity often leads to disturbing stories like this one.

:smokin:

Offline aligncare

I suggest we build a wall. Hmm? Where have I heard that before?

Offline WAC

There is much we would have no clue about were it not for the efforts of Judicial Watch.  What they do is tedious, often boring and frustrating, but their tenacity often leads to disturbing stories like this one.

:smokin:

Yes...I contribute to them for that reason....they lock into something and don't let go til it's over.  I just posted about a married couple who are Converts to Islam ..arrested for making serious terroristic threats against people......Islam cripples the mind of those who convert to it....our young people are "targets'....Islam gives these ya hoos permission to be demanding and create chaos where they go on a daily basis. This couple were finally arrested.

Offline WAC

I suggest we build a wall. Hmm? Where have I heard that before?

A wall is only part of the solution if immigration laws aren't enforced/changed.....many laws tie the hands of those who would otherwise be able to stop a good deal of this......further without Mexico co-operating, and they will fight against any changes, this is going to be a long haul as we've already seen.

Trup does not have a magic wand ...he still needs to operate inside the laws.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Offline WAC

3rd time this story has been posted in National News.

Looks like mods merged them.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
There has to be journalistic integrity, this about an ISIS camp in Mexico has been said for 2 years at least. A number of journalists have investigated it.

But KVIA, an ABC TV station in El Paso, reports that it checked with several federal law agencies involved with border security who said the report is unverified and likely false.     

http://www.eastcountymagazine.org/claims-isis-camp-texas-mexico-border-debunked

They cite Media Matters who can not be trusted as well; but this whole story of the camp has left me feeling a bit weary of these stories.

The latest story concerning South of Deming is a new one; so deserves scrutiny and could be possible.

Offline WAC

There has to be journalistic integrity, this about an ISIS camp in Mexico has been said for 2 years at least. A number of journalists have investigated it.

http://www.eastcountymagazine.org/claims-isis-camp-texas-mexico-border-debunked

They cite Media Matters who can not be trusted as well; but this whole story of the camp has left me feeling a bit weary of these stories.

The latest story concerning South of Deming is a new one; so deserves scrutiny and could be possible.

The problem is Mexico Drug Kings have control of the border areas so checking on this by any journalist is almost impossible. What we do know, is anything that comes out of the border in Mexico is questionable at best. I would not be surprised if there is a base as we have Islamic cells here who practice military exercises. It not even a stretch to think Mexico does.