Author Topic: Where Are the Black Fathers? The message Obama and the Left should be giving this Father's Day.  (Read 311 times)

rangerrebew

Where Are the Black Fathers?
The message Obama and the Left should be giving this Father's Day.
June 17, 2016
Crystal Wright

Father’s Day is a time for black America and our first black president Barack Obama to tell black men to man up, start marrying their women and stop killing each other.

More black babies (72%) are born out of wedlock – without fathers today, than into married homes. It’s no wonder that young black men end up being gang bangers, toting guns in the hood, or killed by another black.  In 1963, that figure was 23.6% for blacks, and 3% for whites. In a 1965 report to President Lyndon B. Johnson, "The Negro Family: the Case for National Action," then-assistant secretary of labor, Daniel Patrick Moynihan, warned that the black family was on the verge of “complete breakdown.”

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/263188/where-are-black-fathers-crystal-wright

READ MORE
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 08:59:21 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

I don't think the term "father" is in the liberal vocabulary anymore.  Instead I propose a new term for fathers: "non-childbearing, custodial or not, partner to the child-bearing zoman."  I think that has a real liberal flare to it. :silly:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I don't think the term "father" is in the liberal vocabulary anymore.  Instead I propose a new term for fathers: "non-childbearing, custodial or not, partner to the child-bearing zoman."  I think that has a real liberal flare to it. :silly:
"baby daddy"
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis