Author Topic: CNN Asks Rick Scott If He Is Responsible For Orlando Attack Because of FL Gun Laws  (Read 999 times)

rangerrebew

CNN Asks Rick Scott If He Is Responsible For Orlando Attack Because of FL Gun Laws
Posted By Aaron Kliegman On June 17, 2016 @ 11:21 am In National Security | No Comments

A CNN host on Friday repeatedly shifted an interview with Florida Gov. Rick Scott (R.) on the Islamic State-inspired terrorist attack on a gay Orlando nightclub away from terrorism to discuss gun control instead, even asking if Scott himself could be responsible for the attack because of his state’s gun laws.

Pamela Brown continued to press Scott about Florida’s gun laws and if he is now willing to reconsider his stance on gun control after meeting with families of the victims.

“President Obama has been very outspoken against gun control opponents, and he said he dares them to meet with the victims and see if that doesn’t change their views on gun control. Has it changed your views at all – this experience, meeting with the victims, and the fact that it’s easier to walk out with an AR-15 in the state of Florida than a handgun?” Brown asked.

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/national-security/cnn-repeatedly-shifts-scott-interview-terrorism-gun-control/

READ MORE

Offline bob434

I can't even stomach the stupidity from the left anymore- it's like a constant 24/7 dumb and dumber movie that just won't end

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
CNN Asks Rick Scott If He Is Responsible For Orlando Attack Because of FL Gun Laws
Posted By Aaron Kliegman On June 17, 2016 @ 11:21 am In National Security | No Comments

A CNN host on Friday repeatedly shifted an interview with Florida Gov. Rick Scott (R.) on the Islamic State-inspired terrorist attack on a gay Orlando nightclub away from terrorism to discuss gun control instead, even asking if Scott himself could be responsible for the attack because of his state’s gun laws.

Pamela Brown continued to press Scott about Florida’s gun laws and if he is now willing to reconsider his stance on gun control after meeting with families of the victims.

“President Obama has been very outspoken against gun control opponents, and he said he dares them to meet with the victims and see if that doesn’t change their views on gun control. Has it changed your views at all – this experience, meeting with the victims, and the fact that it’s easier to walk out with an AR-15 in the state of Florida than a handgun?” Brown asked.

He should have answered, "Yes, it's changed my views.  I am forthwith pushing for a law in Florida forbidding any premises from prohibiting the carrying of personal defense weapons.  If some of the patrons of Pulse had been armed, the death toll might have been much lower."

« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 10:17:53 pm by Doug Loss »
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline bob434

the only problem with htat is that the left will scream about 'drunk rednecks with guns' - I've been seeing that argument all over the internet lately- Probably a better solution would be to have a mandatory carry for owners and waitstaff, and training on how to respond to terror situations, and teach them how to profile- the left will just love that last part

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
the only problem with htat is that the left will scream about 'drunk rednecks with guns' - I've been seeing that argument all over the internet lately- Probably a better solution would be to have a mandatory carry for owners and waitstaff, and training on how to respond to terror situations, and teach them how to profile- the left will just love that last part

You know, I no longer care what the left shrieks.  My response would be, "We tried it your way, and 50 people died.  And their deaths are on your heads.  If they had the means to defend themselves, they likely wouldn't have died.  At the very least, they would have had a chance.  Why do you hate gays so much?"
My political philosophy:

3) Leave me alone!

Offline bob434

[[You know, I no longer care what the left shrieks.]]

Well we have to care be3cause their shrieks have led us into the sad state of affairs we're in today- barely hanging onto our constitutional rights, Christians and conservatives being attacked on every angle, morality just barely hanging on by the skin of it's teeth- The whole problem is that the left have nearly the whole main stream media backing them up, defending them- attacking us-

Offline goatprairie

Many people would have thought that this latest Islamo-fascist atrocity would have finally pushed the needle. For sure libs would finally see the Islamic menace for what it is and agree to take measures to try and stop them.
But no...libs still refuse to see the forest for the trees.  The killer couldn't have been more clear in his motives, and he obtained all his weaponry legally. But still libs refuse to admit the truth....they still blame gun-loving Christians for an obvious Islamic slaughter.
So what is the conclusion? The conclusion is (1) libs will never be convinced (2) they will always blame right wingers for these slaughters and (3) libs have definitely showed by their failure to recognize the problem and attempt to shift the blame that they are as big a threat to the survival of the country as the Islamo-fascist killers. But we've known the latter to be the truth for many decades.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
goatprairie wrote:
"The conclusion is (1) libs will never be convinced (2) they will always blame right wingers for these slaughters..."

You understand.

The left and liberals will be blaming the right for islam's terror, right up until the knife is drawn against their own throats.

As the muzzie pushes it into the skin, drawing blood, they'll go out howling "it's Bush's fault!" ....

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
[[You know, I no longer care what the left shrieks.]]

Well we have to care be3cause their shrieks have led us into the sad state of affairs we're in today- barely hanging onto our constitutional rights, Christians and conservatives being attacked on every angle, morality just barely hanging on by the skin of it's teeth- The whole problem is that the left have nearly the whole main stream media backing them up, defending them- attacking us-

They have been able to do that because we are (in general) too polite to hit them back.  No more.  When they start foaming at the mouth with faux outrage, we need to (and I try to) return fire for effect.  You can't accept what they say as the basis for discussion; if you do they win automatically.  You have to question every unstated premise of their arguments.  As I said, when they start screaming "gun control" we need to reply, "We tried it your way and 50 people are dead.  You are accessories to those murders!"
My political philosophy:

3) Leave me alone!