Author Topic: Trump the Entrepreneur  (Read 2258 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Trump the Entrepreneur
« on: June 18, 2016, 09:58:37 am »
June 18, 2016
Trump the Entrepreneur
By Chet Richards

I will vote for Donald Trump for President. Why? My reasons are somewhat different than the usual.

Like many of Trump’s supporters I evolved from a very different place. Initially, Trump was not on my list of possible candidates. Only after I had sorted through my doubts about the other candidates did I start to look seriously at Donald Trump.

Of course, Trump has political negatives. I recognize that some people are put off by his bumptious style – or, much more often, in response to the many deliberate slanders. These have little impact on my perceptions of the man. Donald Trump has been described as a “Blue-Collar Billionaire.” Indeed, he is competent operating heavy machinery. It is his blue collar behaviors that most seem to offend the self-appointed literary and political elites. Trump’s mannerisms don’t bother me at all. Although I now am a member in good standing of the professional intellectual class, I started my career as a blue-collar worker -- a janitor actually, followed by other more demanding blue collar jobs. Thus, from practical experience, I early-on developed respect and appreciation for my fellow blue-collar workers and their ways of thinking and expression.

Trump’s negatives are well known. But what about his positives? For half a century I made my living as a physicist and engineer. During that long period I have known a great many program managers, good and bad. It is on that basis that I offer a different perspective about Donald Trump. Fundamentally, Donald Trump is both an engineering program manager and a risk-taking entrepreneur.

The program managers I have known have generally divided into the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. Good managers get the job done with a minimum of fuss, on time, and within budget. A bad manager screws things up so bad that his program is a failure. The Ugly are a special breed. They may well be successful in managing a given program, but the wreckage they leave behind -- in talent burnout and loss -- leads to subsequent program, and even corporate, failure.

Among the many good program managers I have known, only three can be rated as superlative. These rare individuals share the common attributes of high intelligence, the ability to communicate and to lead, a knack for finding creative solutions to a program’s inevitable problems, a deep humanity, courage to buck their customer when necessary, and meticulous attention to the essential details. In looking at some of Trump’s program case histories, it is apparent to me that, as a program manager, he may well rank as equal to these superlative three. But more than that, his projects also show him to be in the first rank of risk-taking entrepreneurs.

On April 14, 2016 at the New York Republican Gala the three remaining Republican primary candidates addressed the crowd. Trump was first. Later, Donald Trump’s two competitors gave their usual policy-oriented speeches. They were mostly ignored -- Trump had already stolen the show. You can easily find his presentation with a web search. It is a half hour long and well worth the time. No teleprompters for Trump. He addressed the attendees directly and informally -- with considerable wit and corresponding audience laughter.

Much of Trump’s presentation described three of his early New York building projects. It is what he did, and how he did it, in those projects that really caught my attention.

The first of these projects was the hotel in which the Republican Gala took place. This was the Grand Hyatt Hotel. This venerable hotel was opened in 1919 as the Commodore. Originally it was one of New York’s premium hotels. But, by modern times it had become run down and the neighborhood around it had equally become decrepit. Against all advice, the thirty-year-old Trump went into hock and bought the decaying hotel. Except for the hotel’s beautiful ballroom and foyer, which he lovingly preserved, Trump striped the hotel down to its steel framework and rebuilt the entire structure as a glass-walled icon. Then sold it. Today the hotel is Hyatt’s flagship. The neighborhood around the hotel has, once again, become fashionable and upscale. Needless to say, Trump made a fortune on the transaction.

Trump’s next big project was the Jacob Javits Convention Center. While still in his twenties Trump recognized that the various proposals for a new convention center were nonstarters and would continue to be. There were too many problems with the proposed locations. At the time the Penn Central railroad was in bankruptcy and its railroad marshalling yard was up for sale. The twenty-nine-year-old Trump took an option on the site. To him it seemed perfect for the convention center because of easy road access and a lack of problems with the surrounding neighborhood. Taking an option was a huge gamble, of course, but Trump then made a convincing case to the city and the state for locating the center there. Trump made another fortune.

For New Yorkers the most popular of Trump’s projects was the Wollman Ice Skating Rink in Central Park. The history of this rink is a classic example of bureaucratic bungling -- made good by a talented entrepreneur. The rink was created in 1949 as a family commemoration. In 1980 it was closed for renovation. The project was to last two years and cost $9.1 million. Six years and $13 million later the project remained incomplete. At that point Donald Trump convinced Mayor Koch to turn the project over to him. He promised to complete the project in under a year for $2.5 million dollars. In actuality he finished the work in four months for $2.25 million. The completion was in time for the beginning of that year’s winter season. How did he do it? Trump tells us how.

There were two major problems with the original plan. First, the contractor had hired someone from Florida who knew refrigeration, but not ice rinks. That expert specified copper cooling coils with cold Freon inside. Of course, any pinhole in the miles of tubing and the coolant would be lost. What was worse, the copper was a magnet for thieves. Even under heavy police guard, the copper repeatedly managed to magically disappear. The second problem was the concrete floor of the rink. The floor was a foot and a half thick and therefore had been constructed in sections. As a result, the floor was tilted so that one end was nine inches lower than the other. This meant that the deeper pool of water at one end would not freeze even if the copper coils worked perfectly.

Trump’s solution: call in the right experts. He hired the guy who built the professional ice hockey rinks in Canada. Tear everything up and start from scratch was the message. The new rink would have a concrete floor that was only four inches thick. This thin floor would be poured in one continuous pour so that the entire floor would fully settle while still wet. The floor would then be laser level. Trump hired every cement truck available. The day of the pour the trucks were lined up north all the way into Harlem. The floor came out perfect. The freezing water then need be only a very few inches deep.

Cooling was easy. Instead of copper tubing filled with Freon, use a long rubber hose filled with brine -- that is, filled with very salty water. Brine remains liquid down to temperatures far below the freezing point of unsalted water. Nobody wanted the rubber hose, so no guards, and there would never be a problem with leaks. All very simple. Unless, of course, you happen to be a conventional thinker, which Donald Trump is not.

A bagatelle: at his Mar A Lago resort in Florida Trump wanted a flagpole which was tall enough that an American flag would be prominently displayed. The city fathers said no -- the flag pole must be much smaller. Trump’s solution: build a tall mound and put the smaller flag pole on top.

Finally, consider Donald Trump as an entrepreneur. That breed expects many of their investments to fail. In high technology the failure rate is typically ninety per cent. The one in ten success must be so profitable that it much more than makes up for the other nine failures. Trump reverses those odds. Critics complain that he has had a few bankruptcies. But these failures are only a very few percent of all the great many Trump initiatives. By entrepreneurial standards Trump is phenomenally successful.

Now we are starting to get a picture of the real Donald Trump. Is he high culture articulate? No. But he speaks Blue Collar fluently and that is very much appreciated by average Americans. Is he very smart? Yes. Is he highly creative in finding unorthodox solutions? Very much so. Is he courageous? He is really gutsy and he trusts his instincts. Is he a leader? His program management successes suggest so, but you be the judge. Is he humane? His people stick with him and apparently adore him. Finally, Trump is unabashedly a patriotic American.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/06/6_16_2016_17_35.html
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Mechanicos

Re: Trump the Entrepreneur
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 11:16:44 am »
 goopo :thumbsup3:
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 12:08:48 pm »
I believe he has a chance to ultimately win this but not on the current path he's on. And denying bad poll numbers and believing silencing and insulting people isn't going to help. And, so far, the base is not united behind him and without that, winning is near impossible. Any GOP candidate not only has to have the base but independents as well. Demographic shifts favor the Democrat candidate right out of the gate despite the shape the country is currently in.

But, if Trump continues to conduct himself the way he has thus far, and I believe he will continue, then Hillary will win not because people like her or her policies but because they would have determined he's unfit for the office despite agreeing with him on most issues over her

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2016, 12:35:38 pm »
I believe he has a chance to ultimately win this but not on the current path he's on. And denying bad poll numbers and believing silencing and insulting people isn't going to help. And, so far, the base is not united behind him and without that, winning is near impossible. Any GOP candidate not only has to have the base but independents as well. Demographic shifts favor the Democrat candidate right out of the gate despite the shape the country is currently in.

But, if Trump continues to conduct himself the way he has thus far, and I believe he will continue, then Hillary will win not because people like her or her policies but because they would have determined he's unfit for the office despite agreeing with him on most issues over her

I've seen Trump "be decent" and give Presidential speeches and I think "hey he's not bad". However, he simply refuses to not "be Trump".

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2016, 03:01:04 pm »
The "Blue Collar Billionaire" is right.

I don't know if you saw this @DCPatriot  It's from the "Celebrity Stroll" feature from Fox & Friends taped before Trump announced his run.

I love how the people react to him, and how he reacts with the people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5KWqaNorNE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5KWqaNorNE

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2016, 03:03:45 pm »
From start to finish this is a terrific article.  Well-written, too!

@aligncare
@flowers
@Repub4Trump
@alicewonders
@oldmomster

« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 03:06:40 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2016, 03:17:50 am »
TTTT for a great read.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2016, 03:25:54 am »
The "Blue Collar Billionaire" is right.

I don't know if you saw this @DCPatriot  It's from the "Celebrity Stroll" feature from Fox & Friends taped before Trump announced his run.

I love how the people react to him, and how he reacts with the people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5KWqaNorNE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5KWqaNorNE

Thanks, @Right_in_Virginia   

That's the 'Man' I visualized LAST June, when he announced.

The SOB is going to win!   And he's MY SOB!   :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2016, 03:28:52 am »

The SOB is going to win!   And he's MY SOB!   :patriot:

Hey....you better share him!!   :laugh:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2016, 03:37:48 am »
Hey....you better share him!!   :laugh:

That was a dig at @sinkspur @Once-Ler  @Luis Gonzalez @AbaraXas . et al.....

They said I didn't care if he had to rule like Barry...so long as it was MY sheriff writing the rules.

I trust him with my life.  And my children's and grandchildren's. 

And when the alternative is Hillary Clinton?   Are they kidding ??   "They're just the same....."!!!      :whistle:

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2016, 04:26:57 am »
It is his blue collar behaviors that most seem to offend the self-appointed literary and political elites.

I am from a blue collar family.  Daddy was a carpenter, his dad was a carpenter, my mom's dad was a carpenter, my uncle, his dad and his son are plumbers, another uncle is an electrician.  None of them acted like Trump does.  They were respectful.  I never saw them treat a woman "like s**t". I never heard them talk about the size of certain body parts.  They acted like gentlemen and they demanded that the men around them act like gentlemen in front of their families.  They were highly successful (daddy and granddaddy were job superintendents for a construction company that demolished and rebuilt homes on Palm Beach for people like John Lennon/Yoko Ono, Rod Stewart and other substantially rich but non-celebrity owners. The plumbers owned the company that worked on Celine Dion's, Alan Jackson's and many other homes on Jupiter Island) but never boastful about their success. 

Trump may be the best entrepreneur in the world.  That does not mean he is fit to lead the free world.  He has a fundamental misunderstanding of the Constitution and he has a fundamental lack of consistent conservative/republican values.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2016, 04:37:35 am »
I am from a blue collar family.  Daddy was a carpenter, his dad was a carpenter, my mom's dad was a carpenter, my uncle, his dad and his son are plumbers, another uncle is an electrician.  None of them acted like Trump does.  They were respectful.  I never saw them treat a woman "like s**t". I never heard them talk about the size of certain body parts.  They acted like gentlemen and they demanded that the men around them act like gentlemen in front of their families.  They were highly successful (daddy and granddaddy were job superintendents for a construction company that demolished and rebuilt homes on Palm Beach for people like John Lennon/Yoko Ono, Rod Stewart and other substantially rich but non-celebrity owners. The plumbers owned the company that worked on Celine Dion's, Alan Jackson's and many other homes on Jupiter Island) but never boastful about their success. 

Trump may be the best entrepreneur in the world.  That does not mean he is fit to lead the free world.  He has a fundamental misunderstanding of the Constitution and he has a fundamental lack of consistent conservative/republican values.

So what if he was a brash, crude billionaire at one time?  He never did drugs and he doesn't drink alcohol.

He's more than made up for it, simply on the number of high level female executives there are in his organization.   And to a 'sister', they wouldn't think of leaving Trump, Inc..

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2016, 04:44:02 am »
So what if he was a brash, crude billionaire at one time?  He never did drugs and he doesn't drink alcohol.

He's more than made up for it, simply on the number of high level female executives there are in his organization.   And to a 'sister', they wouldn't think of leaving Trump, Inc..

Eh, I was mostly commenting on the author's assertion that Trump's behavior was because he was acting blue collar.  I reject that for the reasons I mentioned.  Nothing special about my family that made them able to act like decent human beings.  I dislike brushing off the still ongoing brash and crude behavior as it just being "cool" because he's a billionaire that doesn't act like one.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2016, 04:55:16 am »
Eh, I was mostly commenting on the author's assertion that Trump's behavior was because he was acting blue collar.  I reject that for the reasons I mentioned.  Nothing special about my family that made them able to act like decent human beings.  I dislike brushing off the still ongoing brash and crude behavior as it just being "cool" because he's a billionaire that doesn't act like one.

If you've ever sat at a family gathering..whether nightly, or holidays when the card table comes out in the living room, as a Sicilian, it's not foreign to me.

My family was like Sonny Corelone.   What can I say?

But Trump resonates with me.  I don't particularly care whose boob he squeezed in one of his pageants.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2016, 05:09:38 am »

If you've ever sat at a family gathering..whether nightly, or holidays when the card table comes out in the living room, as a Sicilian, it's not foreign to me.

But Trump resonates with me.  I don't particularly care whose boob he squeezed in one of his pageants.

That's at a family gathering.  Did they act that way in public?  Would they have acted that way giving a speech to a large crowd?

I am embarrassed for Trump acting the way he does, but I could get past a lot of the bad behavior if there was some actual substance to his policies.  If he demonstrated he had a firm understanding and conservative approach to Constitutional issues I could vote for him.  It would be a hold my nose vote because of the behavior, but I could vote for him.  Why do you think I've been asking over and over again for someone to name just one conservative cause that he has consistently championed?  I *want* to be able to vote for the guy.  I *want* to be able to beat Hillary.  No one has been able to answer me.  I doubt it's because they don't want to.  There's just nothing there other than a bunch of (crude and brash) words.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2016, 12:15:11 pm »
That's at a family gathering.  Did they act that way in public?  Would they have acted that way giving a speech to a large crowd?

I am embarrassed for Trump acting the way he does, but I could get past a lot of the bad behavior if there was some actual substance to his policies. If he demonstrated he had a firm understanding and conservative approach to Constitutional issues I could vote for him. It would be a hold my nose vote because of the behavior, but I could vote for him.  Why do you think I've been asking over and over again for someone to name just one conservative cause that he has consistently championed?  I *want* to be able to vote for the guy.  I *want* to be able to beat Hillary.  No one has been able to answer me.  I doubt it's because they don't want to.  There's just nothing there other than a bunch of (crude and brash) words.

Well, damn there, @RoosGirl !!

Since you admit there's a chance...I'm taking you off "ignore".    :laugh:

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2016, 01:59:04 pm »
Well, damn there, @RoosGirl !!

Since you admit there's a chance...I'm taking you off "ignore".    :laugh:

Pfft. You like us newbies too much to keep us on ignore.

I note you cannot answer the question either.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2016, 02:01:24 pm »
Pfft. You like us newbies too much to keep us on ignore.

I note you cannot answer the question either.

That's strike two, princess.    **nononono*   Make that strike three!!

We're done.     

Oceander

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2016, 02:04:09 pm »
It's really easy to make a few bucks when daddy sets you up with a personal fortune.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2016, 02:37:20 pm »
Trump as entrepreneur?  Le't see:

Trump University
Trump steaks
Trump vodka
Trump casinos
Trump magazine
Trump phones
Trump escorts
Trump beauty pageants
Trump Air

Trump owns three buildings in New York.  The rest with his name on them are owned and built by others and he's licensing his name.  Trump is not in the top ten of real estate developers even in New York city.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2016, 07:00:22 pm »
That's strike two, princess.    **nononono*   Make that strike three!!

We're done.     

LOL.  So sensitive.

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2016, 07:05:49 pm »

I'm Sicilian.  My family ran numbers in Brooklyn.  Not even the most contemptible among us acted nearly as poorly as lying liberal don.
Former Republican.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2016, 10:41:56 pm »
Trump as entrepreneur?  Le't see:

Trump University
Trump steaks
Trump vodka
Trump casinos
Trump magazine
Trump phones
Trump escorts
Trump beauty pageants
Trump Air

Trump owns three buildings in New York.  The rest with his name on them are owned and built by others and he's licensing his name.  Trump is not in the top ten of real estate developers even in New York city.

Sentient Jets LLC (Now/Known/As Trump Jets LLC)
    T International Realty LLC (dba Trump International Realty)
    The Donald J. Trump Foundation, Inc.
    The Trump Corporation
    The Trump Follies Member Inc.
    The Trump Equitable Fifth Avenue Company
    Trump 106 CPS LLC
    Trump 55 Wall Corp
    Trump 767 Management LLC
    Trump 845 LP LLC
    Trump 845 UN GP LLC
    Trump 846 UN MGR Corp
    Trump 846 UN MGR LLC fka 845 UN LLC
    Trump AC Casino Marks LLC
    Trump AC Casino Marks Member Corp
    Trump Acquisition Corp.
    Trump Acquisition, LLC
    Trump Books LLC
    Trump Books Manager Corp
    Trump Brazil LLC
    Trump Briarcliff Manor Development LLC formerly Briar Hall Development LLC
    Trump Canadian Services Inc
    Trump Canouan Estate LLC
    Trump Canouan Estate Member Corp
    Trump Caribbean LLC
    Trump Carousel LLC
    Trump Carousel Member Corp
    Trump Central Park West Corp
    Trump Chicago Commercial Member Corp
    Trump Chicago Commercial Manager LLC
    Trump Chicago Development LLC
    Trump Chicago Hotel Member Corp
    Trump Chicago Hotel Manager LLC
    Trump Chicago Managing Member LLC
    Trump Chicago Member LLC
    Trump Chicago Residential Member Corp
    Trump Chicago Residential Manager LLC
    Trump Chicago Retail LLC
    Trump Chicago Retail Manager LLC
    Trump Chicago Retail Member Corp
    Trump Classic Cars LLC
    Trump Classic Cars Member Corp
    Trump Commercial Chicago LLC
    Trump Cozumel Corp
    Trump Cozumel LLC
    Trump CPS Corp
    Trump CPS LLC
    Trump Delmonico LLC
    Trump Development Services LLC
    Trump Development Services Member Corp.
    Trump Drinks Israel Holdings LLC
    Trump Drinks Israel Holdings Member Corp
    Trump Drinks Israel LLC
    Trump Drinks Israel Member Corp
    Trump Education ULC
    Trump Empire State, Inc.
    Trump Endeavor 12 LLC
    Trump Endeavor 12 Manager Corp
    Trump EU Marks Member LLC
    Trump EU Marks Member Corp
    The Trump Entrepreneur Initiative LLC (fka Trump University CA LLC)
    Trump Ferry Point LLC
    Trump Ferry Point Member Corp
    Trump Florida Management LLC
    Trump Florida Manager Corp.
    The Trump Follies LLC
    Trump Fort Lee LLC
    Trump Fort Lee Member Corp
    Trump Golf Acquisition LLC
    Trump Golf Coco Beach LLC
    Trump Golf Coco Beach Member Corp
    Trump Golf Management LLC
    Trump Home Marks
    Trump Home Marks Member Corp
    Trump Ice LLC
    Trump Ice Inc
    Trump Identity LLC
    Trump Identity Member Corp
    Trump International Development LLC
    Trump International Development Member Corp
    Trump International Golf Club LC
    Trump International Golf Club Scotland Limited
    Trump International Golf Club Inc.
    Trump International Hotel and Tower Condominium
    Trump International Hotel Hawaii LLC
    Trump International Hotels Management LLC
    Trump International Management Corp
    Trump Kelowna LLC
    Trump Kelowna Member Corp.
    Trump Korean Projects LLC
    Trump Las Olas LLC
    Trump Las Olas Member Corp
    Trump Las Vegas Corp.
    Trump Las Vegas Development LLC
    Trump Las Vegas Managing Member LLC
    Trump Las Vegas Managing Member II LLC
    Trump Las Vegas Marketing and Sales LLC
    Trump Las Vegas Member LLC
    Trump Las Vegas Member II LLC
    Trump Las Vegas Sales & Marketing Inc.
    Trump International Hotel & Tower Las Vegas Unit Owners Association
    Trump Lauderdale Development 2 LLC
    Trump Lauderdale Development LLC
    Trump Management Inc
    Trump Marketing LLC
    Trump Marks Asia Corp
    Trump Marks Asia LLC
    Trump Marks Atlanta LLC
    Trump Marks Atlanta Member Corp
    Trump Marks Baja Corp
    Trump Marks Baja LLC
    Trump Marks Batumi LLC
    Trump Marks Batumi Member Corp
    Trump Marks Beverages Corp
    Trump Marks LLC
    Trump Marks Canouan Corp
    Trump Marks Canouan LLC
    Trump Marks Chicago LLC
    Trump Marks Chicago Member Corp
    Trump Marks Cozumel Corp
    Trump Marks Cozumel LLC
    Trump Marks Dubai Corp
    Trump Marks Dubai LLC
    Trump Marks Egypt Corp
    Trump Marks Egypt LLC
    Trump Marks Fine Foods LLC
    Trump Marks Fine Foods Member Corp
    Trump Marks Ft. Lauderdale LLC
    Trump Marks Ft. Lauderdale Member Corp
    Trump Marks Golf Swing LLC
    Trump Marks Golf Swing Member Corp
    Trump Marks GP Corp
    Trump Marks Holding LP (FKA Trump Marks LP)
    Trump Marks Hollywood Corp
    Trump Marks Hollywood LLC
    Trump Marks Istanbul II Corp.
    Trump Marks Istanbul II LLC
    Trump Marks Jersey City Corp.
    Trump Marks Jersey City LLC
    Trump Marks Las Vegas Corp
    Trump Marks Las Vegas LLC
    Trump Marks LLC
    Trump Marks Magazine Corp
    Trump Marks Magazine LLC
    Trump Marks Mattress LLC
    Trump Marks Mattress Member Corp.
    Trump Marks Menswear LLC
    Trump Marks Menswear Member Corp
    Trump Marks Mortoaoe Corp.
    Trump Marks Mtg LLC
    Trump Marks Mumbai LLC
    Trump Marks Mumbai Member Corp
    Trump Marks New Orleans Corp
    Trump Marks New Orleans LLC
    Trump Marks New Rochelle Corp.
    Trump Marks New Rochelle LLC
    Trump Marks Palm Beach Corp
    Trump Marks Palm Beach LLC
    Trump Marks Panama Corp
    Trump Marks Panama LLC
    Trump Marks Philadelphia Corp
    Trump Marks PhiladelPhia LLC
    Trump Marks Philippines LLC
    Trump Marks Phil ippine s Corp
    Trump Marks Products LLC
    Trump Marks Products Member Corp
    Trump Marks Puerto Rico I LLC
    Trump Marks Puerto Rico I Member Corp
    Trump Marks Puerto Rico II LLC
    Trump Marks Puerto Rico II Member Corp
    Trump Marks Punta del Este LLC
    Trump Marks Punta del Este Manager Corp
    The Donald J. Trump Company LLC
    The Trump Marks Real Estate Corp
    Trump Marks Real Estate LLC
    Trump Marks SOHO License Corp
    Trump Marks SOHO LLC
    Trump Marks South Africa LLC
    Trump Marks South Africa Member Corp
    Trump Marks Stamford Corp
    Trump Marks Stamford LLC
    Trump Marks Sunny Isles I LLC
    Trump Marks Sunny Isles I Member Corp.
    Trump Marks Sunny Isles II LLC
    Trump Marks Sunny Isles II Member Corp.
    Trump Marks Tampa Corp
    Trump Marks Tampa LLC
    Trump Marks Toronto Corp
    Trump Marks Toronto LLC
    Trump Marks Toronto LP (formally Trump Toronto Management LP)
    Trump Marks Waikiki Corp
    Trump Marks Waikiki LLC
    Trump Marks Westchester Corp.
    Trump Marks Westchester LLC
    Trump Marks White Plains Corp
    Trump Marks White Plains LLC
    Trump Miami Resort Management LLC
    Trump Miami Resort Management Member Corp
    Trump National Golf Club Colts Neck LLC
    Trump National Golf Club Colts Neck Member Corp
    Trump National Golf Club LLC
    Trump National Golf Club Member Corp
    Trump National Golf Club Washington DC LLC
    Trump National Golf Club Washington DC Member Corp
    Trump Ocean Manager Inc.
    Trump Ocean Managing Member LLC
    Trump Old Post Office LLC
    Trump On the Ocean LLC
    Trump Organization LLC
    The Trump Organization, Inc.
    Trump Pageants, Inc.
    Trump Palace Condominium
    Trump Palace/Parc LLC
    Trump Panama Condominium Management LLC
    Trump Panama Condominium Member Corp
    Trump Panama Hotel Management LLC
    Trump Panama Hotel Management Member Corp LLC
    Trump Parc East Condominium
    Trump Park Avenue Acquisition LLC
    Trump Park Avenue LLC
    Trump Payroll Chicago LLC
    Trump Payroll Corp.
    Trump Phoenix Development LLC
    Trump Plaza LLC
    Trump Plaza Member Inc. fka Trump Plaza Corp.
    Trump Procida Fort Lee LLC
    Trump Productions LLC (former Rancho Lien LLC)
    Trump Production Managing Member Inc
    Trump Project Management Corp.
    Trump Properties LLC
    Trump Realty Services, LLC (fka Trump Mortgage Services LLC (03) & Tower Mortgage Services LLC)
    Trump Restaurants LLC
    Trump RHF Corp
    Trump Riverside Management LLC
    Trump Ruffin Commercial LLC
    Trump Ruffin LLC
    Trump Ruffin Tower I LLC
    Trump Sales & Leasing Chicago LLC
    Trump Sales & Leasing Chicago Member Corp
    Trump Scotland Member Inc
    Trump Scotsborough Square LLC
    Trump Scotsborough Square Member Corp.
    Trump SoHo Hotel Condominium New York
    Trump Soho Member LLC
    Trump Toronto Development Inc
    Trump Toronto Hotel Management Corp.
    Trump Toronto Member Corp. (formaly Trump Toronto Management Member Corp)
    Trump Tower Commercial LLC
    Trump Tower Condominium Residential Section
    Trump Tower Managing Member Inc
    Trump Village Construction Corp.
    Trump Vineyard Estates LLC
    Trump Vineyard Estates Manager Corp.
    Trump Vineyard Estates Lot 3 Owner LLC (fka Eric Trump Land Holdings LLC)
    Trump Virginia Acquisitions LLC (fka Virginia Acquisitions LLC)
    Trump Virginia Acquisitions Manager Corp
    Trump Virginia Lot 5 LLC
    Trump Virginia Lot 5 Manager Corp.
    Trump Wine Marks LLC
    Trump Wine Marks Member Corp.
    Trump World Productions LLC y LLC
    Trump World Productions Manager Corp
    Trump World Publications LLC
    Trump/New World Property Management LLC
    Trump Castle Management Corp
    Trump Marks White Plains Corp
    Trump RHF Corp
    The Donald J. Trump grantor Trust – DJT is the Trustee Successor – Trustee is Donald J. Trump, Jr.
    The Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust
This list is far from complete. Just the Ones he runs, not all the ones he owns... 
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline oldmomster

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2016, 11:02:11 pm »

Now we are starting to get a picture of the real Donald Trump. Is he high culture articulate? No. But he speaks Blue Collar fluently and that is very much appreciated by average Americans. Is he very smart? Yes. Is he highly creative in finding unorthodox solutions? Very much so. Is he courageous? He is really gutsy and he trusts his instincts. Is he a leader? His program management successes suggest so, but you be the judge. Is he humane? His people stick with him and apparently adore him. Finally, Trump is unabashedly a patriotic American.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/06/6_16_2016_17_35.html

My favorite line?  "He speaks blue collar fluently".

He thinks outside the box, finds solutions to 'impossible' problems, and can run rings around bureaucrats.

If he just enforced the laws we ALREADY HAVE, we'd be ahead!

@Right_in_Virginia

« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 11:07:45 pm by oldmomster »

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2016, 12:12:13 am »

Rather like the way Hilarious Rodent Clinton "resonates" with people who don't particularly care
how many of husband Droopy Drawers's paramours she trashed or how many of his other
crimes she enabled/abetted (not to mention a few crimes of her own), just so long as she stands
for the "right things." Or about what she, too, doesn't know about the Constitution and the law,
and couldn't be bothered to learn---just so long as she stands for the "right things," whatever
those people think they are.

Neither Donaldus Minimus nor Hilarious Rodent Clinton resonate with me. And unless there's
an awakening at the Republican National Convention, my November vote is still going to be
none of the above.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 12:13:01 am by EasyAce »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.