Author Topic: REPORT: Reince Priebus Attempting to Assess the Size of the Anti-Trump Delegate Mutiny  (Read 673 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
According to a CNN report, RNC chairman Reince Priebus has been communicating with the heads of several state delegations about the ongoing effort to oust Trump at the convention. There isn't really an indication that Priebus is trying to either help or actively quash an anti-Trump mutiny at this point, merely that he is trying to get a handle on how serious the situation is. RNC spox Sean Spicer disputes this characterization of Priebus's conversations, telling CNN that "Lots of people have conversations and ask questions of the chairman."...

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/06/17/report-reince-priebus-attempting-assess-size-anti-trump-delegate-mutiny/

geronl

I hope they know that Wince Creepus is acting as Trump's cabin boy.

Of course if he figures a good majority going against Trump, expect him to jump off the train. That will be the sign that Trump is going to crash and burn in Cleveland

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 10:27:27 am by ConstitutionRose »
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I feel sorry for Rinsed Penis. Has an impossible job IMO.

Offline Mechanicos

Media fiction, its the same people as before led by a crazy women out of Colorado, maybe at most 50 out of thousands of delegates. And yes they are seen as crazy people since they are the ones working to destroy the party and elect Hillary, not Trump. 

Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline libertybele

Trying to get a handle on how serious the situation is?? Reince needs to open his eyes and ears.  #NeverTrump aren't going to vote for him, most of those in Congress aren't endorsing him. He is threatening down ballots.  His poll numbers show he has a 70% unfavorability rating. I would say things are pretty darn dire.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Media fiction, its the same people as before led by a crazy women out of Colorado, maybe at most 50 out of thousands of delegates. And yes they are seen as crazy people since they are the ones working to destroy the party and elect Hillary, not Trump.

So you actually think that the Trump campaign, the RNC, the various Republican state delegations, and Republicans in general are all one big happy family, and that the news reports covering the party's obvious disintegration are all lies?

*hmmmm*
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Mechanicos

So you actually think that the Trump campaign, the RNC, the various Republican state delegations, and Republicans in general are all one big happy family, and that the news reports covering the party's obvious disintegration are all lies?

*hmmmm*
No I think conservatives are mostly mature adults not whinny immature angry emotion driven "I'm taking my ball and going home" types. There is not one Mature logical rational or reasonable argument for #neverTrump outside of the democrats reason for supporting it... Its an Emotion driven ideology now being led around by known and proven dishonest media and Establishment protecting their income stream.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Henry Noel

No I think conservatives are mostly mature adults ....

I used to think so too.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I used to think so too.

Well they elected Trump, who is simply not a serious candidate by any measure.

Silver Pines

No I think conservatives are mostly mature adults not whinny immature angry emotion driven "I'm taking my ball and going home" types. There is not one Mature logical rational or reasonable argument for #neverTrump outside of the democrats reason for supporting it... Its an Emotion driven ideology now being led around by known and proven dishonest media and Establishment protecting their income stream.

Some of us do try to be mature adults, at least most of the time.  That's why we refuse to support your whiny, immature, angry, emotion-driven "I'm taking my ball and going home" 70 year-old child.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me

You know, back during the Clinton years (Bill Clinton) I was often struck, upon listening to supporters of Bill and opponents of Bill describe events, how much it seemed as if they lived in two different realities, 180 degrees opposed to one another. It was like a Wonderland or Mirror Universe effect, where bad was good, good was bad, and "is" didn't mean what "is" meant.

I get the same feeling while listening and reading Trump Supporters views versus those of the #NeverTrump side.  :pondering:
Let it burn.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot

:mauslaff:
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus