Author Topic: The Dennis Prager Radio Show Thread.  (Read 1003 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The Dennis Prager Radio Show Thread.
« on: June 16, 2016, 01:39:57 am »
All things Prager; I found this editorial on Prager. I heard Prager say some things as referred to in the article. It didn't come off the way this editorial in fact is AGAINST Prager.

This term "deracination" is quite an insinuation.

Article dated June 10.

Dennis Prager’s anti-Semitic attack on Bernie Sanders

This week, right-wing radio jock and professional Jew Dennis Prager used a classic anti-Semitic trope to attack Bernie Sanders. The headline at the top of his National Review column says it all: “Bernie Sanders, the Non-Jewish Jew and Non-American American: Cut off from his own roots, he wants others to be alienated, too.”

After Enlightenment Europe let Jews become full citizens of the countries where they lived, the anti-Semites added “deracinated cosmopolitan” to their arsenal. Now there were secular Jews making their own way in the wide world. Now the religious Jews who kept to their own kind were OK.

Here’s T.S. Eliot in 1940, explaining to a correspondent that because Christians retain some connection with their religious past, “[t]he Jew who is separated from his religious past is therefore much more deracinated thereby than the descendant of Christians, and it is this deracination that I think dangerous and tending to irresponsibility.”

Continued at: http://gazette.com/dennis-pragers-anti-semitic-attack-on-bernie-sanders/article/1578043