Author Topic: This Looks Like the DNC's Hacked Trump Oppo File (entire thing, Gawker)  (Read 511 times)

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
http://gawker.com/this-looks-like-the-dncs-hacked-trump-oppo-file-1782040426
From the link:
A section titled “Top Narratives” describes a seven-pronged attack on Trump’s character and record.
(snip)
The first is the argument that “Trump has no core”
(snip)
Second, that Trump is running a “divisive and offensive campaign”
(snip)
Third, Trump is a “bad businessman”
(snip)
Fourth, Trump espouses “dangerous & irresponsible policies”
(snip)
Fifth, in classically corny Democratic Party style, Donald Trump is the “misogynist in chief”
(snip)
Sixth, Donald Trump is an “out of touch” member of the elite
(snip)
The seventh strategy prong is to focus on Trump’s “personal life,” including that “Trump’s Ex-Wife Accused Him Of Rape,”
(snip)

I hope they didn't pay too much for this.  :shrug:
Let it burn.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
None of this is ground breaking. Basically they used Google. I've seen worse mentioned in one Vanity Fair interview on him.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Agreed with all the comments, wonder if the whole thing just a false flag to draw attention to it like it's something scandalous.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Didn't Gawker just go belly up recently or something?

This years 'Air America'??
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Agreed with all the comments, wonder if the whole thing just a false flag to draw attention to it like it's something scandalous.

Or not play their real hand (until October). Like I said above, what is in there is basically the first page of Google search results. It barely scratches the surface.

It could just be the DNC is just lazy, but I doubt it. One Vanity Fair article and Ivana's book will give more damning dirt than that entire report.  Unless I missed it, there was nothing involving all the mob and Soros ties that Dana Loesch put a lot of work into that is far more damning than all this. Example:
http://www.danaloeschradio.com/how-i-came-to-my-opinion-on-donald-trump

The mob stuff could be something they are holding back. It is pretty public and very well sourced so it is odd it isn't included there.

I think they are playing the 'when you are strong, appear weak' card.