Author Topic: After Orlando TERROR Attack George W. Bush Takes Matters Into His Own Hands, Obama’s FURIOUS  (Read 416 times)

rangerrebew

June 14, 2016 by Dean James
After Orlando TERROR Attack George W. Bush Takes Matters Into His Own Hands, Obama’s FURIOUS

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2016/06/14/orlando-terror-attack-george-bush-matters-obama/

Dean James III% AMERICA’S FREEDOM FIGHTERS –

The entire country, if not the whole civilized world, has been fixated on the devastating shooting by a Muslim Jihadist that took place at the gay nightclub, Pulse in Orlando, Florida this weekend.

As you know, 49 innocent people were slaughtered by one of Obama’s beloved radical Islamic extremists which is the worst terrorist attack on American soil since 9/11.

Americans grieved and showed their support for the victims and the family and friends.

But President Obama didn’t even bother picking up the phone to call the Republican governor of Florida, Rick Scott.

Frieda Powers at BizPac Review reports that Gov. Rick Scott said a White House staffer has called but there has been no direct communication from the president, in an interview with Brian Kilmeade on Fox News’ “Fox and Friends” on Tuesday. Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi had also indicated  her disappointment in the president’s lack of direct contact with Florida’s officials.

However, former president George W. Bush did reach out to Scott.

“He said he and Laura were praying for us,” Scott said,  “and anything he could do, he would love to be helpful.”
 The Florida governor said that he even received a call directly from presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump. Scott said Trump asked how he was doing and “like everybody else, he’s praying for us.”

Everybody else, it seems, except perhaps Obama who is expected to arrive in Orlando on Thursday.

But it is not enough for the Governor who says he is “fed up” with the administration’s stonewalling. Citing a call he made to the White House following the terrorist attack in Paris in November, Scott said he was told Florida law enforcement could not receive federally vetted information on people entering the state.

“What about our security rights?” Scott asked.

“I’m responsible for the security of the people in my state,” he said. “I’m fed up with the fact that we’re not destroying ISIS, we’re not vetting these people and we’re not taking care of our own citizens.”

Class. Bush and Trump. On the other hand, Obama and Clinton are complete Muslim loving garbage.

We need to face this Islamic head on and with force. We have our children and grandchildren to think about- not FRICKING MUSLIMS! They can all go back to their sand dunes- they just don’t belong here in America!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 12:26:50 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Where's the evidence that Obama even cared?

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

.  .  . Muslim loving garbage.

We need to face this Islamic head on and with force. We have our children and grandchildren to think about- not FRICKING MUSLIMS! They can all go back to their sand dunes- they just don’t belong here in America!

The enemy is Islamofascism, not Islam.   I am disgusted by the bigotry displayed by the author.  Articles like this diminish this board.   

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Obama and his ilk have establish a clear and irrefutable pattern over the last 8 years. Every time there is an Islamic terror attack on anybody, really, the first thing Obama and the Left will do is to rush to defend Islam, and rush to deflect, or apologize for the terrorist, while paying some obligatory lip-service to the victims.

Obama's defense of Islam is almost always not to defend the cowardly, inhuman, acts of Islam directly, but rather to criticize Christianity and/or America and the Western World as being equally culpable, usually by citing something that happened hundreds, if not thousands, of years ago.

This is a clear and unambiguous pattern of behavior and this recent shooting is no different.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

The enemy is Islamofacism, not Islam.   I am disgusted by the bigotry displayed by the author.  Articles like this diminish this board.   

Jazz the fact remains that Trump is correct.  We need to SUSPEND immigration into this country from regions that have known terrorists period.  This isn't the first time our governor here in FL has called upon the Obama administration for help and he has been either slow to respond or hasn't responded.  Two years ago, a freelance Florida journalist Steven Sotloff was murdered by an Islamic terrorist group, Scott called upon Obama then.  He has called upon Obama for aid in the Zika virus and hurricanes.  Again, Obama has been slow to respond or has ignored Scott's requests with one of the reasons being Scott is a Republican governor AND it is becoming apparent Obama is a Muslim sympathizer; or perhaps to your liking a jihadist sympathizer or Islamofascism sympathizer ... I'm sure you get my point.

This is the worst attack on our country since 9/11 and you are choosing to play semantics rather than focus on the issue? Word play on Islam, Islamic, Islamofascim, radical Islamists, etc. accomplishes nothing nor does it resolve the problem.  The problem is that we have a president that continues to insert 1,000's of potential terrorists into this country giving us San Bernadino, Fort Hood, Sotloff, etc.  Please also note in the very beginning of the article the verbage " Muslim Jihadist" and "radical Islamic extremists".

By the way Jazz you mention bigotry.  How about the bigotry of radical Muslims or should I say Islamofascists towards Americans?

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article83700207.html#storylink=cpy
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 01:07:16 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.