Author Topic: Common Sense and Trumps own Twitter account reveals the end for Trump  (Read 549 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Here's a lesson for Trump and I don't charge thousands of dollars for this lesson.  It comes from me.  I didn't hire any loser's to give my advise for me.  I used common sense and I will share it with Trump for free!

Here goes...............

Political lesson #1  You can't be everything for everyone.  As tempting as it is when a tragedy happens to try and seize on an opportunity to gain support from the liberal left gay community it doesn't work.  I think you might be able to grasp that by now.  But here is my professional assessment of the situation.  You were riding high with Republican Blue Collar workers.  Saying how you are not going to be PC.  Then a gay bar has a tragedy and you try and become the gay candidate.  Well I am going to take a guess but I think most Conservatives are tired of gay rights.  A tragedy at the gay bar is not another call for additional rights for people who choose to have gay sex.  We don't particularly care whether people are gay.  No extra rights required.  And your Twitter account today shows that the gay community doesn't even want you.  They would rather bash the Christians that you said you support.

Political lesson #2  Think things through before you open your mouth.  You were pretty lucky that people were looking past your inability to think and speak.  Now your barking liberalism.  Some of us were already aware that you were a New York liberal.  Some knew and wanted to look past it.  Some were just plain ignorant.  At some point and I think it may be today people will realize that Trump didn't change his spots.  This is critical.  Assess which party you are running for and stick to it.

Political lesson #3  Close your Twitter account because it is an embarrassment.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/742771576039460864

« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 04:46:37 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

geronl

The embarrassment is not the account, it is him.

Offline Chosen Daughter

The embarrassment is not the account, it is him.

True.  The account isn't stupid he is.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
And then there's this:

Trump suggests American soldiers stole money intended for Iraqi reconstruction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoAriULv1P8&sns=em
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Chosen Daughter

And then there's this:

Trump suggests American soldiers stole money intended for Iraqi reconstruction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoAriULv1P8&sns=em

Yes, disgusting.  Every time his mouth opens.