Author Topic: Obama: I Am Worried About The Republican Party  (Read 398 times)

Online libertybele

Obama: I Am Worried About The Republican Party
« on: June 15, 2016, 03:40:42 am »
All kidding aside, the last clip shown I believe Obama is actually being sincere.  I am extremely worried as well.

http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-republican-party-tonight-show-trump-clinton-2016-6
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 03:41:02 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: Obama: I Am Worried About The Republican Party
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 04:45:49 am »
All kidding aside, the last clip shown I believe Obama is actually being sincere.  I am extremely worried as well.

http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-republican-party-tonight-show-trump-clinton-2016-6

Of course he's worried. If they keep screaming to the left at ludicrous speed, some die hards might recognize them for what their actions prove them to be. "At one with the DNC". AKA, the Uniparty.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 04:55:56 am »
Of course he's worried. If they keep screaming to the left at ludicrous speed, some die hards might recognize them for what their actions prove them to be. "At one with the DNC". AKA, the Uniparty.

Not make him look like a bitter clinger?

HonestJohn

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 10:59:18 am »
Not make him look like a bitter clinger?

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2016, 02:00:12 pm »

I'm way too young to have watched MASH. ;)