Author Topic: Hillary: I'll say 'radical Islamism'  (Read 435 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary: I'll say 'radical Islamism'
« on: June 14, 2016, 11:19:27 am »
 Hillary: I'll say 'radical Islamism'
Posted By -NO AUTHOR- On 06/13/2016 @ 2:03 pm In Politics | No Comments

(CNN)Hillary Clinton said Monday she’s not afraid to say “radical” Islam as she countered attacks from Donald Trump that she’s too politically correct to use the phrase.

“From my perspective, it matters what we do more than what we say,” Clinton said on CNN’s “New Day.” “And it mattered we got bin Laden, not what name we called him. I have clearly said we — whether you call it radical jihadism or radical Islamism, I’m happy to say either. I think they mean the same thing.”

Clinton — who also reupped her call to restore the assault weapons ban — was forceful in dismissing Republicans’ criticism — vocally echoed by Trump — that President Barack Obama and Democrats won’t describe such terror attacks as “radical Islamic terrorism.”

Article printed from WND: http://www.wnd.com

URL to article: http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/hillary-ill-say-radical-islamism/

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Hillary: I'll say 'radical Islamism'
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 11:27:15 am »
Pushing her to the right on this issue, good good.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 12:53:48 pm »
Well, here you go, #nevertrumps ....  another reason for you to vote for Hillary.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2016, 03:58:53 pm »
Whoop te do. Is this before or after we blame another video.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Online LMAO

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2016, 04:01:53 pm »
I don't think anyone is going to buy this. This must have been very hard for her to say after months of near embracing Islam. If there is one issue that Trump has the edge on over her it's this one.

You cannot defeat an enemy if you are shy on calling out who the enemy is and it isn't TEA Partiers or gun owners and most Americans understand that which is why her sudden shift
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy