Author Topic: Clinton: I'm happy to say 'radical Islamism'  (Read 517 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton: I'm happy to say 'radical Islamism'
« on: June 13, 2016, 12:51:58 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/283231-clinton-i-am-not-going-to-demonize-an-entire-religion

June 13, 2016, 08:26 am

By Rebecca Savransky

Hillary Clinton on Monday shot back at Donald Trump after he called for her to get out of the race for the White House because she did not use the words "radical Islam" in the wake of the Orlando, Fla. nightclub attack.

"I am not going to demonize and demagogue and declare war on an entire religion, that's just plain dangerous and it plays into ISIS's hand," Clinton said on NBC's "Today" show Monday morning, referring to the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.

"I think Trump, as usual, is obsessed with name calling," Clinton added.

"From my perspective, it matters what we do, not what we say. It matters that we got bin Laden, not what name we called him, but if he is somehow suggesting, I don't call this for what it is, he hasn't been listening."

Clinton said the U.S. is facing terrorist enemies "that use Islam to justify slaughtering innocent people."

"We have to stop them and we will. We have to defeat radical Jihadist terrorism and we will," she added.

"To me, radical jihadism, radical Islamism, I think they mean the same thing. I'm happy to say either, but that's not the point. All this talk and demagoguery and rhetoric is not going to solve the problem."

Trump on Sunday said President Obama should resign from office and suggested Clinton should drop her White House bid over the issue.

"If Hillary Clinton, after this attack, still cannot say the two words 'Radical Islam' she should get out of this race for the Presidency,” Trump said in a statement on Sunday.

The nightclub attack Sunday morning left 49 people dead and many more wounded. ISIS took credit for the shooting, which Obama called an "act of terror."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Clinton: I'm happy to say 'radical Islamism'
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 12:58:42 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/283231-clinton-i-am-not-going-to-demonize-an-entire-religion

June 13, 2016, 08:26 am

By Rebecca Savransky

Hillary Clinton on Monday shot back at Donald Trump after he called for her to get out of the race for the White House because she did not use the words "radical Islam" in the wake of the Orlando, Fla. nightclub attack.

"I am not going to demonize and demagogue and declare war on an entire religion, that's just plain dangerous and it plays into ISIS's hand," Clinton said on NBC's "Today" show Monday morning, referring to the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.

"I think Trump, as usual, is obsessed with name calling," Clinton added.

"From my perspective, it matters what we do, not what we say. It matters that we got bin Laden, not what name we called him, but if he is somehow suggesting, I don't call this for what it is, he hasn't been listening."

Clinton said the U.S. is facing terrorist enemies "that use Islam to justify slaughtering innocent people."

"We have to stop them and we will. We have to defeat radical Jihadist terrorism and we will," she added.

"To me, radical jihadism, radical Islamism, I think they mean the same thing. I'm happy to say either, but that's not the point. All this talk and demagoguery and rhetoric is not going to solve the problem."

Trump on Sunday said President Obama should resign from office and suggested Clinton should drop her White House bid over the issue.

"If Hillary Clinton, after this attack, still cannot say the two words 'Radical Islam' she should get out of this race for the Presidency,” Trump said in a statement on Sunday.

The nightclub attack Sunday morning left 49 people dead and many more wounded. ISIS took credit for the shooting, which Obama called an "act of terror."

Hillary continues to point out Trump's rhetoric and continues to skillfully use it against him.  She has no qualms about pointing out that he is a narcissistic demagogue.  Regardless of what Trump says, right or wrong, she will use how he says it to make him look wrong. I'm predicting it's going to take one debate against the two of them and we will see game over for Trump.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Victoria33

Re: Clinton: I'm happy to say 'radical Islamism'
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 01:34:39 pm »
Hillary continues to point out Trump's rhetoric and continues to skillfully use it against him.  She has no qualms about pointing out that he is a narcissistic demagogue.  Regardless of what Trump says, right or wrong, she will use how he says it to make him look wrong. I'm predicting it's going to take one debate against the two of them and we will see game over for Trump.

"I'm predicting it's going to take one debate against the two of them and we will see game over for Trump."

You are one of few who know what will happen when Clinton & Trump debate.  She has govn. facts and names at her fingertips and he has stories of Bill messing with women.  He has no idea how various foreign governments operate and she does, down to every gov. ruler name.  He will say, "Wall", fifty times as that is his foreign policy.  So, he has "Wall" and "Bill/women".  He should not be president.