Author Topic: Caught on Video=> “Gays Must Die” Says Islamic Speaker at Orlando Mosque  (Read 897 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Caught on Video=> “Gays Must Die” Says Islamic Speaker at Orlando Mosque
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/caught-video-gays-must-die-says-speaker-orlando-mosque/

And the Imam making a statement concerning the shooting in Orlando talking about mass shootings...................

Imam Muhammad Musri BLAMES U.S. For 9/11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbkbrLfwj5k

It is time our President speaks the truth about where this hate is originating.  Speak the words President Obama Radical Islam speaking death of homosexuals right here in the U.S.A.  Right in Florida at the Husseini Islamic Center.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
And yet the Homosexual Agenda has sided with the Marxist Left and Islam against Christians, waging war on Christianity and declaring it to be the greatest threat to their right to do as they please.

Sorry - I am having a very hard and difficult time generating sympathy for their movement.  They shared an unholy alliance with Islam because their agenda said they shared a common enemy.

Now it has bit them in the arse and demonstrated what happens to useful idiots of a zealous plot to rule the globe.

I really do not have the kind of outrage and sympathy that they would demand we all have for them.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

And yet the Homosexual Agenda has sided with the Marxist Left and Islam against Christians, waging war on Christianity and declaring it to be the greatest threat to their right to do as they please.

Sorry - I am having a very hard and difficult time generating sympathy for their movement.  They shared an unholy alliance with Islam because their agenda said they shared a common enemy.

Now it has bit them in the arse and demonstrated what happens to useful idiots of a zealous plot to rule the globe.

I really do not have the kind of outrage and sympathy that they would demand we all have for them.

I hear you.  1% of the USA is gay.  1% of the USA is muslim.  I'm not losing sleep for either.

Offline Cowboyway

It is time our President speaks the truth about where this hate is originating.

Instead, 'our President' makes a statement about having access to too many guns.  Never mentioned that we have too many radical muslims.

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson