Author Topic: La Raza Council Cancels Pro-Muslim, Anti-Trump Event After Massive Terrorist Attack  (Read 2880 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Didn't say they shut down.

It's called a "Public Service Announcement".   :whistle:

Don't be a doofus....address the argument instead of playing squirrel chased with a tennis racket all the GD time.

I choose to be a doofus, and I don't know that any TV channel has played the national anthem at midnight, or anytime, as a PSA in the last 15 years.  I also think 15 years of playing the twin towers crashing down would just get the channel changed after the 1st and 2nd years...

but you keep arguing your great points. I've got squirrels to chase and rackets to restring.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
DC is not bothering me.  Never has.  Never will.  We be Buds!   Right DC?   :beer:

Absolutely!   It's all good, my FRiend.

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I choose to be a doofus, and I don't know that any TV channel has played the national anthem at midnight, or anytime, as a PSA in the last 15 years.  I also think 15 years of playing the twin towers crashing down would just get the channel changed after the 1st and 2nd years...

but you keep arguing your great points. I've got squirrels to chase and rackets to restring.

:laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online libertybele

Absolutely!   It's all good, my FRiend.

:beer:

I can picture it now; the two of you gathered around a campfire and singing Kumbaya...roasting a hot dog or two and sipping on a fifth of really good scotch.  :silly: :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Wingnut

I can picture it now; the two of you gathered around a campfire and singing Kumbaya...roasting a hot dog or two and sipping on a fifth of really good scotch.  :silly: :silly:

No seriously. Don't laugh I could see that. Hell, I would love it.   I can make the distinction between going a few rounds over his misguided attraction to the Trumper here at TBR and yet enjoy discussing Music, baseball, and a bunch of other fun stuff I have in common with DC.  Same goes for several other guys and gals here. 

Maybe it is just me.   :shrug:  It is how I'm wired.

edit:  I draw the line at singing Kumbaya.   Old sea shanties....no problem.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 08:05:31 pm by Wingnut »